No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets not forget that styles make match ups. Chances are if Karim went back to spain he would end up being the same old Karim who wasn't able to perform. For whatever reason, Greece has worked out for him. If I were him, I would settle in Greece for as long as possible and maybe he can make a name for himself in that league for the long run.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Seriously, wtf is wrong with some of you guys? I hate this attitude with "an iranian player is useless in my eyes when he doesnt deliver for TM, screw him". rofl you think they care? they make money in clubs, not in TM.
      National teams pay players too man haha

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        National teams pay players too dude haha
        Yeah, but nothing compared to clubs. Players didnt even receive anything for WC 2014 a long time after it went down.

Comment

Comment

I'm too lazy to translate the whole thing, but the title says "Ansarifard: Shojaei is the most technically gifted player in the Greek League"

Comment

It's sad when our player is recognized as gifted by other nations but our own fans shit on shojaei all the time.

I agree that post injury he wasn't that good for a period of time. But ever since the Sweden and Chile games he's been almost completely positive in the games.
              And we are much more dangerous and dynamic with him on the field.
              I hope he starts our next games

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Shojaei currently leads the Greek league in turnovers by a wide margin, and is also tied for the league lead in assists (surprisingly only 2).

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                  Shojaei currently leads the Greek league in turnovers by a wide margin, and is also tied for the league lead in assists (surprisingly only 2).
                  The most assists in the Greek league is 3..... by a number of players too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                    The most assists in the Greek league is 3..... by a number of players too.
                    You are right, I stand corrected. In terms of turnovers, he currently has 77 through 9 games (the next highest in the league is at 64). That's nearly 9 turnovers per game which is absolutely mind blowing. I am a fan of Masoud personally and am a proponent of him having a continued role in TM. But if Masoud Shojaei is the most technically gifted player in the entire league, while having the leeway on his team to commit turnovers at a staggering and practically unheard of pace, unfortunately I think that speaks volumes about the overall quality of the Greek league.

Comment

According to sport-fm one of Greece's most reliable sport websites Ansarifard has signed an 18 month contract with Olympiakos.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...rifard/3245661

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1376078...88%D8%B3%D8%AA!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                        You are right, I stand corrected. In terms of turnovers, he currently has 77 through 9 games (the next highest in the league is at 64). That's nearly 9 turnovers per game which is absolutely mind blowing. I am a fan of Masoud personally and am a proponent of him having a continued role in TM. But if Masoud Shojaei is the most technically gifted player in the entire league, while having the leeway on his team to commit turnovers at a staggering and practically unheard of pace, unfortunately I think that speaks volumes about the overall quality of the Greek league.
                        Having a high amount of turnovers for his position (attacking midfielder) is nothing weird. He has to make the most risky decisions to reach the strikers and make connecting passes in the middle area of the field to his teammates more than any other players. This is one of the most demanding and challenging roles of the midfield.

Comment

Well, according to my friend it is still just rumors, and all it says is that Karim has made himself positively acknowledged during the last 1,5 year in Panionios.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            According to sport-fm one of Greece's most reliable sport websites Ansarifard has signed an 18 month contract with Olympiakos.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...rifard/3245661

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1376078...88%D8%B3%D8%AA!
                            Why would he sign a year and half contract only? It is weird!

Comment

Well, according to my friend it is still just rumors, and all it says is that Karim has made himself positively acknowledged during the last 1,5 year in Panionios.
                              i agree i have a friend in athens, and he is a panatinakos fan, and he knew about karim move to olympikos, but said it still look like rumors, but if he go olympikos, he can play in europe at least

Comment

Kiarash is right, I remember back in 2013 Ribery had one of Europe's highest turnovers too, the same season he became Europe's best player according to UEFA. Players who take the most risk trying to make something from nothing will tend to lose the ball most too.

Comment

Working...
                                X