Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Highlights: http://www.novasports.gr/web-tv/on-d.../#.WFbTn6LhB-U

Don't know if Karim's backheel at the 2nd goal counts as an assist, but his assist at the 4th goal was beautiful.
    Deflections never count as assists. Has to be a clean uninterrupted touch from the assister

Comment

Btw for those wondering here are their overall stats as of now:

Ansarifard: 12 games, 4 goals, 2 assists
      Shojaei: 11 games, 3 goals, 2 assists

Source: http://www.superleaguegreece.net/en/...gue-61/players

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        What Iraqi are you talking about?
        Tunisian i meant, sorry.

Comment

Karim finally showing the world what he is all about. Good for him.

Alot of foreigners are making good content on all our players!

Comment

^GOD that video makes me so happy!!
            On a sidenote, imagine if they had spelled his name "Ansarifarnt" in the video title

Comment

Karim

Comment

According to isna, his agent has blocked any potential moves to other greek clubs in the winter, because karim wants to move on to bigger league, when he becomes a free agent this summer. Apparently he has multiple possible destinations. I think he would do very well in italy for a sassuolo,empoli,bologna,chievo level team (mid table). The culture is similar to greece, the league takes in many greek players , and they usually do quite well. (manolas,karnezis,kone,oiokonomou,tachtsidis,toros idis,holebas,etc) Excellent to see how much desire karim has to prove himself in europe, commendable.

By players being so aggressive in their moves/careers in europe (trying to go to top leagues) it will only push everybody else to do the same, which is exactly what CQ wants.

If his next move is as good as i think it will be, and he does well at his new club (and for the rest of season at panionios) I strongly think CQ should consider two striker formation. This would bring the best out of azmoun ( who does so well at Rostov with poloz close to him), and make use of our quality forwards.

Beiranvand

Rezaeian PAG Hosseini MiMo

Hajsafi Ezatolahi

ARJ Dejagah

Gucci/Ansarifard
                Azmoun

Comment

serie a would suit karim well

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    According to isna, his agent has blocked any potential moves to other greek clubs in the winter, because karim wants to move on to bigger league, when he becomes a free agent this summer. Apparently he has multiple possible destinations. I think he would do very well in italy for a sassuolo,empoli,bologna,chievo level team (mid table). The culture is similar to greece, the league takes in many greek players , and they usually do quite well. (manolas,karnezis,kone,oiokonomou,tachtsidis,toros idis,holebas,etc) Excellent to see how much desire karim has to prove himself in europe, commendable.
                    Karim dreamin big! I love it!

Comment

Karim making a move to Serie A would be a huge slap in the face of the people in Osasuna who didn't believe in him.

That club treated Ansarifard so badly that I don't have respect for Osasuna anymore.

Comment

I know this will get much hate, but why would you leave a league where you settled so well, and are shining? And again, it's Iranian media..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          I know this will get much hate, but why would you leave a league where you settled so well, and are shining? And again, it's Iranian media..
                          Pishraft bro !

Comment

would be amazing to have an iranian in Serie A again ..!
                            havent followed that league since Rahman's departure..!
                            it would make good sense for Karim to stay put at Panini till Summer at least and see how the long summer transfer pans out for him elsewhere in Europe, step up from greek league..! and hell if all fails, he seems to have plenty of suitors in greece..!!

until he steps up his career ambitions and at a very least till his domestic form improves drastically, i dont want to see Taremi starting again in TM..!! I'd much rather CQ send his ass to bench and start Gucci/Karim more often in his place..!

I highly doubt Carlos will ever subscribe to a classic 2 striker formation but as inarsenwetrust mentioned if Karim/Gooch could improve their defensive hustle, stamina and pressing movement and overall better emulate Poloz's playing style .... then there would be a good chance of Carlos starting with 2 strikers...!! or possibly even all three if one was to be more a winger..!!?

Comment

after searching thru multiple articles in greek media, translating them, the situation is this. All of Greece's big four are in for Karim (olympiacos,panathinaikos,AEK,and Paok). His release clause in January is 400,000 Euros. His transfer is described as the biggest/most important one of this transfer window in greece. However, he himself prefers a move to a bigger european league. But these leagues are less willing to meet the release clause in january, because they can get him for free in the summer (as his panionios contract will then expire.)

If he stays on for the rest of the season in panionios, he can then negotiate with all teams, once the january window closes(so we will probably now his destination in advance), and can sign a pre-contract agreement to join them in the summer. My money is on italy or spain, but lower table german teams also seem to be interested.

Our forward line will be the most stacked in asia after this summer with Azmoun, and Ansarifard both with a high chance of joining top leagues, and in Sardar's case a real top team as well. Add to that Gucci who is one of the top strikers in holland, and his team has a great chance to be in europa League.If they all have another good season in 2017/18, then we will go into WC(inshallah) with an attack that will be dangerous for basically any opposition. Looking exciting up front for TM...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                after searching thru multiple articles in greek media, translating them, the situation is this. All of Greece's big four are in for Karim (olympiacos,panathinaikos,AEK,and Paok). His release clause in January is 400,000 Euros. His transfer is described as the biggest/most important one of this transfer window in greece. However, he himself prefers a move to a bigger european league. But these leagues are less willing to meet the release clause in january, because they can get him for free in the summer (as his panionios contract will then expire.)

If he stays on for the rest of the season in panionios, he can then negotiate with all teams, once the january window closes(so we will probably now his destination in advance), and can sign a pre-contract agreement to join them in the summer. My money is on italy or spain, but lower table german teams also seem to be interested.

Our forward line will be the most stacked in asia after this summer with Azmoun, and Ansarifard both with a high chance of joining top leagues, and in Sardar's case a real top team as well. Add to that Gucci who is one of the top strikers in holland, and his team has a great chance to be in europa League.If they all have another good season in 2017/18, then we will go into WC(inshallah) with an attack that will be dangerous for basically any opposition. Looking exciting up front for TM...
                                I doubt he will go to Spain again after that failure at Osasuna. And I dont think his style is suited for Germany either. I really dont understand whats wrong with shining in Greece and play regularly for one of their best teams?

Comment

Working...
                                X