No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that Taremi left Turkey because of the training, that's an excuse. If that's the case, he wouldn't bear the training under Branko and CQ, who are both international coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      I don't think that Taremi left Turkey because of the training, that's an excuse. If that's the case, he wouldn't bear the training under Branko and CQ, who are both international coaches.
      The best place to start for Iranian players like Taremi is Eredivie or Belgium. Easy matches, lots of goals, and can be seen by western recruiters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Karim Ansarifard in 2014/2015: 16 league matches, not a single goal in the Segunda Division, left out of the squad, about to relegate with his team Osasuna, it's hopeless.

Karim Ansarifard in 2016/2017: Star player Panionios, scores vital goals, one of the best forwards in the Greek League, offers from top Greek clubs and other notable teams like Gent and Feyenoord.

Mehdi Taremi: Signs for Rizespor, goes back to Iran after 2 weeks because he ''couldn't bear the training''.

''Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard''.
        Post of the year 2016!

Comment

"AA GENT BUSY WITH STEEPLE GREEK CLUB?

AA Gent wants to strengthen themselves during the winter mercato in each line. With Lovre Kalinic put the Buffalo's already set a new goalkeeper. The second priority is an extra attacker.

According to Het Nieuwsblad Karim Ansarifard enjoys attention. The 26-year-old Iranian plays for Panionios and could also to Olympiakos Piraeus.

He arrived in the summer of 2014 at CA Osasuna and managed 14 goals in 28 matches in the Spanish Segunda Division. The central striker (1m86) pulled a shirt from Panionios in the summer of 2015. His contract runs until June 30, 2017.

Ansarifard came 14 times to score 53 A-international matches with Iran. He runs into the attack with Reza Ghoochannejhad (ex STVV and Standard). "

http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=117192

Comment

Karim should be getting greedy here... If i was him, I would laugh at a Gent transfer offer.

Why should one of the greek leagues top forwards go to Belgium? If Karim is a little more patient, I can see him successfully transfer to a mid table Serie A or top 3 Greek league team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Karim should be getting greedy here... If i was him, I would laugh at a Gent transfer offer.

Why should one of the greek leagues top forwards go to Belgium? If Karim is a little more patient, I can see him successfully transfer to a mid table Serie A or top 3 Greek league team.
              Isn't Belgian league better than Greek? And perhaps it has more visibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                Isn't Belgian league better than Greek? And perhaps it has more visibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yes. Technically Belgian league is better than the Greek league, but I would still wait and see if any Serie A team hypes up their interest

Comment

I can definitely see Massouds transfer to Pan happening ..! But for some reason doubt Karim will get outa Greece to a more reputable EU league ..!? Hala bebinimo tarif konim

Comment

The president of Panionios talks about the transfer situation regarding Ansarifard and Shojaei:

"Revealing Chris Daras in SPORTS FM 94,6. The president of Panionios made clear that only Olympiakos and PAOK have made formal proposals for Karim Ansarifarnt and Iranian Four he will decide soon, because today returns from leave.

As for Shoji Masood, not confirmed on the impact of Panathinaikos, but left open the possibility of being granted.

About the silence and Risvani, allegedly close to the Olympic said that there is nothing definitive but clarified that the vrachysomo mesoamyntiko in first hand the "reds".

Details, Chris Daras spoke to Vassilis Vergi and Sava Lebanese for:

-the weakened if Panionios: "The value of Panionios is that this is the only group in Greece that highlights her talents. Since we took over we play many Greek children. The team that name and work brings young players mature in our group or can highlight players who else was in unclaimed. What makes Panionios results even staffing of the National be carried by many players of Panionios. Last year he said that all Panionios was comet and seeing this year is that of the best teams. "

-the theme Ansarifarnt: "Panionios has not agreed with anyone for Ansarifarnt to end the matter. The player returns to the license and will decide. He left for his vacation and turning back will take the decision. Will measure what the player wants. If you do not sign the same, what and tell me no sense. Managers know what role they play. If the player wants to do something, make the band manager. Today she turns the license will look and wait for developments to the end of the week. "

-the proposals exist for Ansarifarnt: "You said that there is interest from the four major groups. As he had told Mr. Zamanis, the practical proposals were PAOK and Olympiakos. The release clause is € 400,000, but you know that if the time passed, the summer, the player is free. "

-the if there is contact with Panathinaikos for Massoud: "No, we have no impact on Massoud. I do not know if clause. Already the course of Panionios proves that we have reached a level that we can play a leading role in the championship. If it comes proposal for Massoud, we will discuss and see what suits us. "

http://www.skai.gr/news/sports/artic...#ixzz4UXjkJtwi

"Closer to an agreement with Massoud

Another step for acquiring the Masoud Sotzaei. Yesterday's meeting of Nikos Liberopoulos with PAE Panionios makers brought closer the two sides and moving the 32-year old Iranian an executive instrument from Panionios to Panathinaikos.

The "Greens", the initiative of the new technical director of the team, wanted to ratify the preliminary contract something like earnest, with the group of N. Izmir so just emptied a foreign player able to complete the transcription OF INTERNATIONAL with Iran national football player.

Listed first and most difficult case to evacuate foreign location is Victor Imparmpo, who yesterday got permission from the flag ... and not attend the team training, in contrast to Moledo, also missing, but had informed that his flight from Paris was canceled.

The sale of Massoud Sotzaei finds consistent trustees FC Panionios, as the contract signed with the player was the one-year duration, thus next June remains free. So, then, what money and take from Panathinaikos, who this time last year was acquired by the group of N. Izmir by Olivier Boumale compared to € 300,000, plus subsidy of 250,000 €, the winners of Panionios leaders will emerge.

Best Price
                    In early discussions "Panionios" demanded € 250.000 to let free the player, but "green" asked for an ... best price. And if Massoud Sotzaei is to come ... in Koropi, Cristian Ledesma is from yesterday past Panathinaikos, who announced the "divorce" with the Argentine media, the which is heading towards Pescara. The 34-year old player, who agreed, despite the "gallons" brought last summer to try the NIF, left the Greek league after playing in six games and score three goals, all with penalty, and in the same way had scores (one stop) and broad victory (3-0) over Brondby, for the Europa League qualifiers. Instead, the "white mark" had failed to Karaiskaki fight and vilification (3-0) Olympiakos.

http://www.ethnos.gr/podosfairo/arth...ount-64800596/

Comment

Ansarifard could possibly be left on the bench or squad entirely against PAS Gianina. It appears that Reza Fezali (Karims agent) has made some sort of move that has delayed the decision or upset the club. Greek sources say an agreement will be made soon regarding Karim's next destination:

"The IRANOS IN 'war zone'

The new year is a fact and the saga of Ansarifarnt now enters a new dimension in the sense that the Iranian center-Four can close a group of choice in light of the summer which is left without the Panionios get ... one. In New Smyrna, though optimistic that the player will not stay the hock and that within days will provide a solution that leaves both sides happy, they determined to harden their stance.

Can Racing Karim considered yperaparaititos, but nobody surprised, starting from Thursday match with PAS Giannina, if the 26 year old footballer tried first chill. What is this? The possibility not to start first on the basic shape and the position of getting David Engkogk, who patiently waits his chance!

In the "square" in this way they will want to send their own message to Germanoirano agent of, Reza Fazeli, who was obvious that he did his own "game", seeking to gain the time he wanted, by not closing the player in the team before the expiration in 2016."

http://www.multi-news.gr/sentragoal-...rnt-panionios/

"With the key the Ansarifarnt!

The Vladan Milojevic devises his shots for the match against PAS Giannina with Karim Ansarifarnt basic.

For twenty days as directed is known issue that burns Panionios is the transfer of Karim Ansarifarnt. The "Panionios" essentially agreed with Olympiacos for the purchase of Iranian aggression with Olympiacos cover the provision of 400,000 euros.

But Transcription clinging to want the Ansarifarnt namely the crazy demands of Iranian agents resulting transcription stuck. The tricks of Reza Fezali have brought Paeonius in a particularly difficult position as they will have to decide what to do with the player and how it can affect the team in the issue.

The "Panionios" in an attempt to convince the 26 year old Four or renew the collaboration or agree to withdraw in January had bring home the player that if the admission of 2017 there was some progress, we entered the room. Besides, apart from the racing theme and whether the Ansarifarnt would be concentrated in liabilities in the group, there was a moral issue, since the player is not playing games against the club.

So the message was sent to Ansarifarnt was that the match against PAS Giannina can be left bench or even outside mission. In workout Tuesday but Vladan Milojevic in shape try to play with Epirus had Ansarifarnt in basic shape, which means that the same technician Servoellinas the normally calculates in his shots.

Bear in mind that the Ansarifarnt from January 1 has acquired the right to sign any of the favorite team for the summer when his contract expires with Panionios.

One can understand that the situation in the team is not only easy and Thursday will wait to see definitively whether the Iranian will normally be in the starting lineup or will begin to slowly enters the room. The Engkongk however wait. "

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...-o-ansarifarnt

Comment

Did Karim change the agent? His agent wasn't Fazeli, it was a young man who was living in Sweden or Denmark i guess..

Comment

Novasports.gr gozaresh dadeh ke darkhasthaaye maalie Karim bode ke hanoz bashgaah avaz nakarde.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Novasports.gr gozaresh dadeh ke darkhasthaaye maalie Karim bode ke hanoz bashgaah avaz nakarde.
                            Damn it Karim.

Comment

Emroz Panionios ta chand saate dige baazi daare va ta onjai ke man fahmidam Karim dar tarkibe aslie teame.

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...stin-apostoli/
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Damn it Karim.
                                He's 32 and looking at his career, he only has 2 to max 3 years left in him. Why the hell should he go and play for a supposedly better club or league without getting paid right.
                                It could very well be the last contract he'll sign. If I was him I at least would have asked for 750K a year or would just stay where I am and at the end of my career sign a year contract in Asia for 1,5 mln.

It's not like he has earned millions and millions throughout the years.

Comment

Working...
                                X