Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    He's 32 and looking at his career, he only has 2 to max 3 years left in him. Why the hell should he go and play for a supposedly better club or league without getting paid right.
    It could very well be the last contract he'll sign. If I was him I at least would have asked for 750K a year or would just stay where I am and at the end of my career sign a year contract in Asia for 1,5 mln.

It's not like he has earned millions and millions throughout the years.
    Since when is Karim 32?

Comment

Goal Ansarifard assisted by Shojaei

Comment

Originally posted by Hajik View Post
        Goal Ansarifard assisted by Shojaei
        on ham che goli:

http://www.novasports.gr/match-cente.../#.WG5RB9ThBki
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Since when is Karim 32?
          I think he meant Masoud.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I think he meant Masoud.
            I think so too, but I was talking about Karim, the post which I quoted was also about Karim 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Sweet lord what an assist and what a finish.

Comment

He's 32 and looking at his career, he only has 2 to max 3 years left in him. Why the hell should he go and play for a supposedly better club or league without getting paid right.
                It could very well be the last contract he'll sign. If I was him I at least would have asked for 750K a year or would just stay where I am and at the end of my career sign a year contract in Asia for 1,5 mln.

Aziz. He is only 26.

Comment

Goal on Dailymotion:
                  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x57...-01-2016_sport

Comment

32 years ????
                    no way.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Damn what a beauty of an assist and a goal! Masoud's technical abilities are amazing..

These kind of players really open the doors for more Iranian players to come to Greece and Russia.

Comment

Comment

Such a shame that they got disqualified from Europa league

Comment

Those chip passes from Masoud is exactly why he is a brilliant CAM, one of the many reasons that is.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Since when is Karim 32?

I thought we we're talking about Masoud.. my bad. Somehow my brain mixed Karim up for Masoud..
                              I was already amazed team showed interest in him :P

Comment

Where are all the Masoud Shojaei haters that have been saying for years now that he shouldn't be in the national team because he's past his prime or just isn't good enough. He's been rocking the Greek league with Ansarifard this season! Even at 33/34 this guy is going to be an asset for us in the World Cup!

Comment

Working...
                                X