No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Karim's 5th goal and Masoud's 3rd assist? Not sure on how many assists Masoud has...
    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
      This is Karim's 5th goal and Masoud's 3rd assist? Not sure on how many assists Masoud has...
      Karim has five goals and one assist. Masoud has 3 goals and 3 assists.

Comment

Glad Shojaei and Ansarifards omens have changed and are delivering consistency. Good for TM.

Comment

Hamza Younes, former Tractor leading Greece League top scorer with 9 goals, say a lot about the quality of the league, nothing against our boys but when a guy like Masoud at 32 who was playing in Qatar league a season before shinning in Greece league and now Younes, it is better to question such a league, same Younes had a hard time to play in Tractor.
          Hope Ansarifard move to better league.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            Where are all the Masoud Shojaei haters that have been saying for years now that he shouldn't be in the national team because he's past his prime or just isn't good enough. He's been rocking the Greek league with Ansarifard this season! Even at 33/34 this guy is going to be an asset for us in the World Cup!
            Ansarifard, Shojaei and even Ghoochannejhad really saved their European career this year...who would have expected? Masoud will be our Pirlo in the 2018 World Cup.

Comment

Damesh Shojaei garm! I love it when he pulls those cheeky passes. Good finish from Ansarifard too that was a tight angle!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Hamza Younes, former Tractor leading Greece League top scorer with 9 goals, say a lot about the quality of the league, nothing against our boys but when a guy like Masoud at 32 who was playing in Qatar league a season before shinning in Greece league and now Younes, it is better to question such a league, same Younes had a hard time to play in Tractor.
                I'm not sure if a direct comparison can be made. The same Karim scored almost 20 goals in IPL, but Hamza struggled to make any impact there. I think many factors are involved in allowing a player to flourish.

I agree that Greek league is not the strongest, but still a good one for our players to progress and get under the radar of the bigger leagues.

Comment

Edinho scored 0 goals in 10 games for his Qatari team last season right after becoming PGPL's top scorer for 2014/2015 season, I guess it says a lot about the quality of our own league too? At least according to your logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Ansarifard, Shojaei and even Ghoochannejhad really saved their European career this year...who would have expected? Masoud will be our Pirlo in the 2018 World Cup.
                    Some people won't like it but i don't really consider Greece league a European career tbh.

Comment

Some people won't like it but i don't really consider Greece league a European career tbh.
                      I swear if this is about the whole silly IPL is better than Greek league claim....

Comment

It is better than IPL no doubt, but that doesn't necessary make it a good league.

Comment

why do you think so?
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Greece has definitely gone down since the economic problems in the country. The only good team is olympiacos and even they lost to an Israeli team in champions league qualifying this year. But it's still a good league for our players to start out in and get more exposure for better leagues, at least until we hopefully do good in the senior and youth world cups and our reputation comes back up again.

Comment

It is better than IPL no doubt, but that doesn't necessary make it a good league.
                              It doesn't have to be a Good league. Its better then playing in Iran so if any of our players get a chance to play their, then they should go for it. Now if Karim is good enough to contribute in a bigger league, then sure he should go for it. I personally don't see him making any big jump. Specially not in any of the top 5 leagues so if he can flourish and make a career out of what he has then he should stick to it.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                                why do you think so?
                                I guess i explained myself above. Again it is story of ''Lengeh Kafshi dar biabaan nematist''. Back to 15 years a go when we had Nakisa, Mansourian in Greece league, Yazani, Mahdavi, Emamifar in Belgium, Sergik Teymourian, Mousavi in Bundesliga II no one was really following them, not even in PFDC or other forums(to this extend at least).
                                It is probably excitement for new generations to see Karim scores in Greece league or Masoud shines, not for me honestly. Probably people of my generation shares same feeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X