No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Ansarifarnt sent message stay with the celebration of (pics)

Karim Ansarifarnt put Panionios ahead in the score against PAS Giannina and the celebration seems to have sent a message stay in New Smyrna! See, frame by frame.

On the eve of Panionios seems heralded Karim Ansarifarnt! The Iranian striker with that scored in the 43rd minute and gave the lead to his team showed in the celebration itself and then the course (pp. As saying "here to stay"), in a move that might well be expressed as residence message.

It noted that the name of Karim Ansarifarnt "plays" in very recent reports of large groups, mainly the Olympic, but it seems that the Iranian wanted to put an end to scenarios.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...ou-tou/3255275
    http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...t.4464391.html

"MADE IN IRAN
    H solution to the riddle of the goal for Panionios came with a collaboration with ... a passport from Iran. Massoud fueled impeccably in defense back to Ansarifarnt and is very difficult angle beat exemplary leaving the Paschalakis for 1-0 at 43 '.

The PHASE OF THE EVENT
    Overall as phase, the end of Panionios. Both the transfer of Massoud, and the execution of Ansarifarnt had very high degree of difficulty, giving a very nice effect."

http://www.sport24.gr/football/ellad...s.4463939.html

"Transcription or new contract ... otherwise the platform the Ansarifarnt

Hardens his attitude Panionios towards Karim Ansarifarnt trying to ensure that they will not lose no financial consideration.
    Last updated 06/01/2017, 6:52

Ready to implement the plan b on the subject of Karim Ansarifarnt is Panionios.

The Iranian Four scored Thursday against PAS Giannina and with the celebration of the sent message stay in New Smyrna team and while ... suitors lurking. However, as indicated in "Live Sport", the "Panionios" is ready to change attitude towards the 26 year old aggressive and will show three streets in what regards the cooperation of both sides from now on.

People Panionios will become clear in Ansarifarnt that if not close to any team now, should be renewed cooperation directly both sides so as not to leave in the summer (when his contract expires) without getting an economic return for the group of new Smyrna.

Unless something happens to both, then you will follow the third way and "Panionios" will lead to the condition at the ends and are willing to put in the refrigerator Iranian ... by the end of the season. All this while lurking AEK, Olympiakos and Panathinaikos for the acquisition and recalled that there is 400,000 euro release clause in his contract."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...rifard/3255432

Comment

"Yo dude, did you see 'The Farnt' yesterday?"

- "Which Farnt?"

"The ANSARI-Farnt of course, who else?!"

The Ansarifarnt, the greatest Farnt of them all! Get it now!!!!
      Last edited by Amin_; 01-06-2017, 12:35 PM.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

So Ansarifard is staying till at least this season.

Comment

He's not gonna move to Olympiacos?!!!! What???

Why????!!!!! What happened?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            He's not gonna move to Olympiacos?!!!! What???

Why????!!!!! What happened?!!!
            Agent wanted more money for him.

Comment

It's not the end of the world actually, he can remain playing a vital role for Panionios and score goals for them instead of bench warming at Olympiacos. He can move to a bigger league like Serie A in the summer if he at least scores 10/15 goals. He has now 5 goals in 13 matches, he will need to work harder in order to get a better goal/match ratio. He will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Some people won't like it but i don't really consider Greece league a European career tbh.
                Greek teams are featuring regularly in the Champions League and Europa League and it's the 14th league in Europe. Plus the top clubs have brought some pretty good players as well. The Greek league is a perfect fit for Iranian players to challenge themselves for better leagues in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Agent wanted more money for him.
                  Ey khak bar sare oon agent!

Ansarifard should have changed the guy!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    Where are all the Masoud Shojaei haters that have been saying for years now that he shouldn't be in the national team because he's past his prime or just isn't good enough. He's been rocking the Greek league with Ansarifard this season! Even at 33/34 this guy is going to be an asset for us in the World Cup!
                    I'm here and i gave him already credit when he shut my mouth in front of me in stockholm being our best player vs Sweden.

Still, he had utter shit games for TM which people also need to admit :P
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I guess i explained myself above. Again it is story of ''Lengeh Kafshi dar biabaan nematist''. Back to 15 years a go when we had Nakisa, Mansourian in Greece league, Yazani, Mahdavi, Emamifar in Belgium, Sergik Teymourian, Mousavi in Bundesliga II no one was really following them, not even in PFDC or other forums(to this extend at least).

It is probably excitement for new generations to see Karim scores in Greece league or Masoud shines, not for me honestly. Probably people of my generation shares same feeling.
                      Totally agree with you! Koja boodim, koja residim!

Even the lowest teams in Bundesliga weren't that big of a deal as long as we had players in Hamburg and Bayern Munich!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Greek teams are it's the 14th league in Europe.
                        Thank you!

Comment

Thank you!
                          So what? lol

Its not like he can make it to FC Barcelona lmao... Greek league is already better than the IPL and gives him more exposure to other European leagues such as Serie A, which I would say is the max level he could possibly play decently in.

Comment

Thank you!
                            I understand where you are coming from in that our quality of legionnaires has gone down. The reality is that after Karimi,Daei era we had a shortage of legionairres for many years. I remember multiple years when we had no legionairres whatsoever to speak of. Plus you gotta remember in Karim's case this guy looked like a 100% lost cause after osasuna, now he is attracting interest from legitimately decent teams. Nobody is saying the greek league is amazing (its not), but there are some good quality teams there (top three) and karim has scored against all of them, and has concrete interest from all of them as well. Shojaei is a guy who also seemed completely dead euro wise, now will most likely join europa league Panathinaikos. So in this sense you can kinda see where the excitement is coming from. TBH, neither should start for TM(I would love gucci and Sardar up top), but the fact that we have decent euro level players on the bench is very exciting, and points to our growing strength.

Comment

Be nazar mirese Karim ta 24 saat digar tasmimash ra migire, va ke bashgaahe jadidash PAOK mitonad bashad:

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/.../#.WHIlNdThBkg
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5...016-2017_sport

Comment

Working...
                                X