Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Looks the same to me too.

This reminds me of how much I want Team Melli to decimate that team at Azadi.

I don't have anything against the country of Syria or their people. I have nothing but love and compassion for them. They're always in my prayers.

I'm not a fan of their football team. I'm not a fan of teams that ruin the game by wasting time. I mean I get it. You know you suck so you defend the goal with your balls. But what I don't get is what not play like men and play fairly.

I remember how pissed off I was. The pitch obviously didn't help the situation. How can their coach be proud of his team. It was just a disgusting display.

Anyways, I'm hoping 80,000 show up to Azadi when we play them at home. Hopefully we've qualified to the World Cup by then and we can field our B team.

Comment

"These releases bring Massoud Panathinaikos!

Marinos Ouzounidis heralded releases foreign players in the press conference. Scarf for Massoud Greens.

Translational movements heralded Marinos Ouzounidis at the press conference of the match Panathinaikos Platanias as discussions with players who do not count going quite well.

Initially, in the case of Imparmpo it is estimated that there will soon be finalized developments with the Colombian withdraw from Panathinaikos. This is a move that will deliver a foreign player position in the group and will escape from a heavy his contract.

Based on information in this case, the Greens will move directly to the acquisition of Masood from Panionios just be the solution of his contract Imparmpo. Indeed, it is estimated that the transfer will not Masoud difficult as there is a provision of EUR 200,000 which the green can meet and make their own player.

But there will be other players decommitments. According to reports, the past will be Ivanov and the Samba with their managers to put bow -in below; to obtain a definitely offensive."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...inaiko/3259399

"Panathinaikos: Ready for Massoud, "end" Ivanov, Saba!

According to SDNA information, a happy ending is expected to release the effort of Ivan Ivanov and Christopher Samba from Panathinaikos, while Imparmpo arrival in Athens marked developments in the case Massoud!

nterested warm to integrate it in their potential and are expected to immediately make their move, immediately after the termination of their cooperation with the (borrowed from Cagliari) Viktor Imparmpo, something which will "release" and one of the available budgets in order to obtain the Sotzaei Masood from New Smyrna group, but while being "emptied" a position foreign roster.

With one foot ... in the output Ivanov

The positive for Panathinaikos in the case of experienced international ace is that you do not need to get into discussions with Panionios, as the contract of 32-year old Massoud with the club of the square there is a relatively low concession clause (under EUR 200,000), as there was to that of Karim Ansarifarnt, which makes both the purchase and the contract that will be offered "through" the economic strength of John Alafouzos group.

However Victor Imparmpo will not be the only player who will leave Panathinaikos after just six months tenure in January as details remain to solve the policies of both the Bulgarian central defender Ivan Ivanov, and the 33chronou Congolese international Christopher Samba.

The two players acquired in the summer of 2016 but disappointed with their performances in domestic competitions and the Europa League, staying back rotation even by the young Stefano Evangelos seems to have found the next station of their career and will immediately be released from roster of "Green".

Masood + two more signings in January

Besides buying the Sotzaei Masood, which as mentioned is inextricably linked to the termination of cooperation with Panathinaikos Viktor Imparmpo, people of the club will progress in two more signings in January. Specifically, if nothing changes dramatically and soon as we enter the last ten days of the transfer window, will be moving to obtain a winger and a striker yet.

The final objectives of Panathinaikos to cover these two positions have been selected and as aware SDNA there are two names at the top of the group list as on the position of winger and for this aggressive, with the developments (and) in these cases are expected as soon as possible."

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...n-ivanof-sampa

Comment

So masoud is close to panayinakos move excellent if it happen now we have 4 Iranian playing in europe

Comment

That would be excellent news if it happens, specially at this stage of his career.

Comment

good move. Panathiaikos is basically same level as panionios in terms of the team currently, but way more prestige as a club, and more chance to be competitive in the next two years as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              masoud is showing why playing in a crappy qatar league is no use, gucci was there, masoud was there , they know it dont work , now is ashkan turn to go to europe, go to bundesliga!
              I think they weren't playing bad in the arab leagues either, but the arabs don't generally appreciate good players unless they score numerous goals. Look at Ashkan situation who is head and shoulders above at least half of the players in that league, but gets treated like crap.

Having said that the move to europe has taken these players to a completely higher level both technically and professionally. The impact of that is already seen in Team Melli.

I truly hope no Iranian player goes to the arab leagues, unless near retirement age.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                I think they weren't playing bad in the arab leagues either, but the arabs don't generally appreciate good players unless they score numerous goals. Look at Ashkan situation who is head and shoulders above at least half of the players in that league, but gets treated like crap.

Having said that the move to europe has taken these players to a completely higher level both technically and professionally. The impact of that is already seen in Team Melli.

I truly hope no Iranian player goes to the arab leagues, unless near retirement age.
                the league is not that good lets face it, plus when they can play in europe why go there

Comment

the league is not that good lets face it, plus when they can play in europe why go there
                  Why are players going to china now? Money $$$. Ashkan got 2-3 times more than he would have gotten had he stayed in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                    Why are players going to china now? Money $$$. Ashkan got 2-3 times more than he would have gotten had he stayed in Europe.
                    they are stupid and greedy, imagine costa go to china, he is making alot in chealse no need to go china, make no sense

Comment

they are stupid and greedy, imagine costa go to china, he is making alot in chealse no need to go china, make no sense
                      What do you mean it makes no sense? Why do you think Costa went to chelsea from Athletico Madrid? Same reason. $$$$.

If you have a job and someone is going to pay you double to do the same job you say you wouldn't move?

Don't be so naive. Soccer is ran by money, not by loyalty.

Comment

If you have a job and someone is going to pay you double to do the same job you say you wouldn't move?
                        A way easier job as a matter of fact

Comment

What do you mean it makes no sense? Why do you think Costa went to chelsea from Athletico Madrid? Same reason. $$$$.

Don't be so naive. Soccer is ran by money, not by loyalty.
                          i am not saying is not money, but from spain to england is still ok, both are top leagues, is china or qatar consider top league?no

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            A way easier job as a matter of fact
                            Yes, but these players are stupid enough to go to China. Their currency there is being devalued every time, just so they could print more money to purchase more assets or miscellaneous good/services. The only problem is that the stupidity of these players sink so deep that their greed clouds their minds, when they receive an amount that is supposedly a 30 million pound salary, but they receive an equivalent amount in the form of Chinese currency, Renminbi. With the devaluation of money occurring almost frequently their salaries may remain as the Renminbi amount as promised, but the value has decreased, thus making their salary depreciable per year or per time period.

Comment

any news on masoud to panatinakos and when is the transfer window closing?

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                                Yes, but these players are stupid enough to go to China. Their currency there is being devalued every time, just so they could print more money to purchase more assets or miscellaneous good/services. The only problem is that the stupidity of these players sink so deep that their greed clouds their minds, when they receive an amount that is supposedly a 30 million pound salary, but they receive an equivalent amount in the form of Chinese currency, Renminbi. With the devaluation of money occurring almost frequently their salaries may remain as the Renminbi amount as promised, but the value has decreased, thus making their salary depreciable per year or per time period.
                                The Euro and pound are also depreciating. Same with AUD and CAD. Pretty much just the dollar USD is going up

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X