Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lesson that will never be learnt!

http://www.isna.ir/news/95050101116/...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

How many times do we need to be stabbed in the back to realize that the Arab countries are not our friends?

After hosting and sometimes even funding The likes of Iraq, Syria or Palestine on countless occasions, look at how they pay back our hospitality.

As you might be aware, Ali Kafashian had announced his candidacy for the new FIFA council and he had counted a lot on Iraq and Palestine to vote for him, based on their "close relation" with IFF and our long history of supporting them.

Iraqi and Palestinian FF chiefs had a joint meeting and they reached the following conclusion:
    " we are 2 arab countries and as arabs, we see this our duty to vote for the an arab for this position" i.e. the Qatar FF head, Saud al Mohanadi.

Yes, we are a great nation and have always received troubled nations around us with open arms during their most difficult times, but what about our national pride and dignity?

I don't suggest to close our doors or spread hatred, but we should start to respect ourselves a little bit more.

PS: I don't sympathize with Kafashian, but he represents Iran and a chair in FIFA council could be very useful for us.

Or could it be that they have seen the shhhit of a job Kafashian has done, how inept he and IFF is, and decided to go with a better qualified, better funded guy?
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
      Or could it be that they have seen the shhhit of a job Kafashian has done, how inept he and IFF is, and decided to go with a better qualified, better funded guy?
      I wish that was their rationale, but as you see from their statement, this wasn't the case

Comment

and this is not restricted t mere sports and sporting issues. They behave this way even in more important matters like politics international dealings, ... etc.

when will we ever learn?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          and this is not restricted t mere sports and sporting issues. They behave this way even in more important matters like politics international dealings, ... etc.
          when will we ever learn?
          Zarif still calls KSA our friend while Al-Jubeir is calling for war with us as the great enemy. They take this mentality in sport as well. In Iraq's case, is the minister of sport or their Football Federation Shi'ite or Sunni? This fact and only this fact will decide how they vote for any FIFA council.
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            http://www.isna.ir/news/95050101116/...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

How many times do we need to be stabbed in the back to realize that the Arab countries are not our friends?

After hosting and sometimes even funding The likes of Iraq, Syria or Palestine on countless occasions, look at how they pay back our hospitality.

As you might be aware, Ali Kafashian had announced his candidacy for the new FIFA council and he had counted a lot on Iraq and Palestine to vote for him, based on their "close relation" with IFF and our long history of supporting them.

Iraqi and Palestinian FF chiefs had a joint meeting and they reached the following conclusion:
            " we are 2 arab countries and as arabs, we see this our duty to vote for the an arab for this position" i.e. the Qatar FF head, Saud al Mohanadi.

Yes, we are a great nation and have always received troubled nations around us with open arms during their most difficult times, but what about our national pride and dignity?

I don't suggest to close our doors or spread hatred, but we should start to respect ourselves a little bit more.

PS: I don't sympathize with Kafashian, but he represents Iran and a chair in FIFA council could be very useful for us.
            Well at least both countries are getting what they deserve.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

yes weak iranian mentality has been always used by arabs and turks. and it will continue until iranians became strong and brave.

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
                yes weak iranian mentality has been always used by arabs and turks. and it will continue until iranians became strong and brave.
                Shut up arse.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

FFS did they actually think Arabs would back us? 8 years of war, with almost all Arab countries backing Saddam wasn't enough to prove that Arabs are not going to back anything Iranian? I don't understand why IFF even agreed to host their home games in Iran, we are already running thin on resources for TM, now burden our resources with their teams also. I would use the comment made by their federation/representative as basis to cancel hosting their teams and tell them to take a hike, but alas I am a nobody and don't make decisions for IFF.

Comment

They made the biggest mistake, LOL I think any one from IR would work more things in their favor , than any other Arab, oh wait not even that any IR scum (in this case kaffashian) would put Iraq and Palestine ahead of Iranian national team. It wasn't too long ago when TM was suffering from not having enough jerseys and training equipment but instead they supplied and paid for all Palestinian gear and training before the AC but funny thing was Palestine refused to play a friendly with TM before AC in support of their Saudi brothers or giving dastgerdi stadium to Iraqis when TM did not have a field to practice in, and now letting Iraq play in newly built AQR stadium in Mashhad. Anyways its actually good news for us that kaffashian has less chance now since we most likely would not witness an IR puppet favoring Palestine and Iraq miles ahead of our own TM in afc.

Comment

^ good points. The history tells us that IR will continue its support for these guys no matter how many times they'll turn their back towards us. The Arabs know this very well, but we're the ones who dig our heads deeply into snow.

Meanwhile we have to fight for having a simple training field or sportswear for our athletes.

Comment

Arabs hate us. The only Arabs who like us are Lebanese, and they have their detractors as well. The spending in Syria and especially Iraq is so pointless. They hate us.

Iraq is a big traitor for me. They have a deep, deep resentment towards Iran. The Arab world can screw them a million times over - and they have - yet they affiliate with them. Iran basically helped them save their country after Mosul was taken over by a rag-tag rebel group like ISIS in a day, yet they will never, even remotely pay any price for us helping their stupid country. Iraqis are big deceivers and hate Iran even if we help them a million times and spend trillions there.
                        Last edited by Tehranto; 07-24-2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
                          Arabs and Turks? Arabs are the biggest jokes on the planet. They cannot even handle Israel, a nation of 4 million people. Turks? They are going back to the stone ages under Erdogan. Showing they don't have a palate for democracy.

Comment

Working...
                          X