Where can I buy Jersey's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I buy Jersey's

Anyone know where I can purchase an ESTEGHLAL jersey from this year in the US or online? Thanks.

sorry budd, not possible. The only place you can find something from esteghlal is www.iranjersey.com, they carry jerseys from 2 seasons ago i think.

Comment

Get in contact with the players.
      When I wanted my relatoves to buy something for me it was all fake. It's also not possible to get the original Esteghlal jersey from Iran and iranjersey.com is really outdated.
      With contacts Now I have an original Saipa and Esteghlal Ahvaz Jersey thanks to contacts. Both worn by the players.
      You live in the US so you could get in contact with Esteghlal Goalkeeper Arshia Babazadeh.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        Get in contact with the players.
        When I wanted my relatoves to buy something for me it was all fake. It's also not possible to get the original Esteghlal jersey from Iran and iranjersey.com is really outdated.
        With contacts Now I have an original Saipa and Esteghlal Ahvaz Jersey thanks to contacts. Both worn by the players.
        You live in the US so you could get in contact with Esteghlal Goalkeeper Arshia Babazadeh.
        Actually it was possible when Esteghlal was wearing Uhlsport last year, there is an official Uhlsport store in Moniriyeh(Tehran) if anyone wants i can give you guys information
        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
          Anyone know where I can purchase an ESTEGHLAL jersey from this year in the US or online? Thanks.
          In new Jersey?
          "Soccer is easy, It is only hard to play soccer easily"
          "You always have to score 1 goal more than the opponent"
          Johan Cruijff

Comment

Working...
          X