Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest transfer flops of Bayern Munchen including Ali Karimi, Ali Daei and Hashemian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every Swedish guy I know who supports bayern remembers Karimi. People who followed Bayern during that era clearly remembers him.

for crying out loud i remember one of my teachers talking to me about him back when he used to play there. He was a bayern fan and he liked Karimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Lol @ AK being a flop, he played great in almost every cap he had. Bayern wanted to sign him to a 1-year deal but he chose to go back to the Persian gulf to make $$$$ he is one of the most, if not THE most money loving footballer we have had.
      NO no and no. AK8 actually is one of the our ballers that have gifted the most to charity! It was about other issues not money

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        NO no and no. AK8 actually is one of the our ballers that have gifted the most to charity! It was about other issues not money
        When did I ever say anything about him being greedy? All I said is he likes money a lot, and yes more than most footballers in Iran his contract with Qatar SC was almost double what he was going to get at Bayern. He is also one of the more generous ones as you mentioned which is why he deserves every penny.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
          If you follow bayerns offical fb page you will se that from time to time they upload Karimis picture.

If i recall correctly they made a survey about wich 1 of 10 players, from the past the fans would bring back and karimi was among those 10. I went looking for the pic that they used for the survey, but its impossible to find it among the billion pics they have.
          What's the ratio of those two numbers and what does it tell you?
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            What's the ratio of those two numbers and what does it tell you?
            that there is few players like karimi! Do i sense a famous KC Mcelroy comment on the way?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

pretty sure you're making that up, some dont even remember him. Of all the Bayern players in their history im sure Karimi isnt even in top 50
              I agree with you and lets be honest none of our players were ever good enough to play regularly at Bayern. Even right now we dont have such players.. in my opinion I think Karimi should have gone to Spain and not germany.. he also wasted some good years in UAE...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                Vahid fell victim of Bayern's management buying him before they assigned their coach. The new coach came and didnt care for him, therefore he rotted on the bench. Its not his fault he didnt get his chances.
                Vahid wasn't good enough after Bayern either, in fact after two great seasons with Bochum, one in Bundelsiga II and another one in Bundesliga I which he scored 16, he wasn't same player, to be honest, these two seasons was highlight of Vahid's career, as he lacked consistency before and after that, having said that, he is one of my all time favorite player because of his determination, he had long career in Europe because of same determination.
                Usually players owe their club career to their NT, not in case of Vahid, he worked his a$$ off from almost Zero!

Comment

Hashemian was a classic Buyern purchase: Buy the best players in the league, even if they don't need them, just to keep them away from other clubs. It ended up ruining him a bit. Still he played in Europe and still he was an essential part of Iran's WC 06 qualifying campaign

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                    If you follow bayerns offical fb page you will se that from time to time they upload Karimis picture.

If i recall correctly they made a survey about wich 1 of 10 players, from the past the fans would bring back and karimi was among those 10. I went looking for the pic that they used for the survey, but its impossible to find it among the billion pics they have.
                    Iranian online mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      Iranian online mafia.
                      in a way your right cause it was bayerns fb page that picked those 10 nominees from most popular players among fans. But I can't imagine that the Iranian cyber mafia would have any impact on voting in the survey as there are millions of bayern fans worldwide.

Comment

Working...
                      X