No announcement yet.

Worst start for Esteghlal Ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have nothing against Mansourian, but he is not experienced enough for Esteghlal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

i saw the last 10-15 minutes of the game and SS looked to be well organized enough and having the generally right approach to attack ...!! it was just a little lack of composure and some bonehead individual mistakes that would kill their offensive venom close to opponents' 30 yard...! but their defending as a team seem to be still somewhat out of sort and haphazard ..!

this team will come good after at least another half dozen games or so..!!
      like i said before eSeSia bayad relax a bit and ye kam zardeh bekishan..!!
      foolishly changing coaches at this juncture is not gonna do em ANY good..!! such a change would very likely piss away any championship chances..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        i saw the last 10-15 minutes of the game and SS looked to be well organized enough and having the generally right approach to attack ...!! it was just a little lack of composure and some bonehead individual mistakes that would kill their offensive venom close to opponents' 30 yard...! but their defending as a team seem to be still somewhat out of sort and haphazard ..!

this team will come good after at least another half dozen games or so..!!
        like i said before eSeSia bayad relax a bit and ye kam zardeh bekishan..!!
        foolishly changing coaches at this juncture is not gonna do em ANY good..!! such a change would very likely piss away any championship chances..!!
        No one is suggesting a change, just saying he is not right fit.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

I am not surprised. Mansoorian is the same guy who coached Omid team after failure of Afazel. He took the team to Iraq and did well against Iraq with a great set of players and won the game. He then realized that he had used a player with two yellow cards. Omid therefore could not go to Olympic because of carelessness and not paying attention to details. Laziness sometimes is the reason why coaches fail because they do not review the opponent's video. in Case of Omid team he could have gone to Olympic. It makes me mad that Afazel did not make a phone call to say hey guy that player has two yellow cards....
          Anyway this is why a guy like Mansoorian may be a good assistant coach for the time being. But How can we forget what he did to the Olympic team?

Mansoorian needs a team who has a captain like ali Daei or Nekunaam to keep track of details.

Comment

We all said it was too soon for Mansourian to take helm of Esteghlal just yet. He rushed it, he should have stayed with Naft and gained more experience with the team.

Coaching teams like Perspolis and Esteghlal does require more than just coaching ability. It requires guts and lots of nerves, plus tactical versatility, not to mention a super thick skin.

He should have waited a few more seasons prior to this move. But again it's still too early to judge him and his team. The luckiest factor for him at this point is the PGL break, as TM will prepare it's camp and upcoming matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He deserves more time. I mean ffs Ferguson was awful when he started and was in the verge on getting sacked after 2-3 years at United!

Comment

This is the beauty of this game, you cant always win even if you the best players. It will take some time for this team shape and find its form since more than half of the team are new and are unfamiliar with each others style of play and mentality. I'm very positive about esteghlal's future and i'm very proud of dash ali mansour being brave enough to experiment with new formations and tactics unlike previous coaches who kept following the conservative and outdated rajkov's formation and tactics.

Comment

Working...
                X