X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM List of 25 Players - Italy Camp

List for Italy camp:

GK: Alireza Beiranvand, Mohammad Reza Akhbari, Rashid Mazaheri

DF: Jalal Hosseini, Pejman Montazeri, Morteza Pouraliganji, Mohammad Tayyebi, Ehsan Hajsafi, Ramin Rezaeian, Vouria Ghafouri, Saeid Aghaei, Mohammad Ansari

MF: Ando Teymourian, Kamal Kamyabinia, Dariush Shojaeian, Omid Ebrahimi, Ezzatollah Pourghaz

FW: Ashkan Dejagah, Rahim Zohaivi, Mehdi Torabi, Vahid Amiri, Mehdi Taremi, Ehsan Pahlevan, Souroush Rafiei, Morteza Tabrizi

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1348965...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Let the bashings and complainings begin...

Comment

CQ demission!!! What a shame!!! Was sure he will do it!!!

Comment

Everyone needs to keep in mind that our European legionnaires are not called up for this camp just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Everyone needs to keep in mind that our European legionnaires are not called up for this camp just yet.
          Even our players in Iran 3rd division have more legitimy to be called than the 2 r*t4rd$.

Comment

For those who don't know Saeid Aghaei, he's a 21 years old LB and was in the league team of the year for the 2015-2016 season. Big potential

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Let the bashings and complainings begin...
              It actually looks like most of the people I would expect. Are there any surprise inclusions or omissions?

I'm just surprised by the seeming retirement of Khosrow Heydari. He was a real staple at RB, and didn't really get a full farewell. Just phased out it seems. I wasn't the biggest fan of his, but strange to see him gone from the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                It actually looks like most of the people I would expect. Are there any surprise inclusions or omissions?

I'm just surprised by the seeming retirement of Khosrow Heydari. He was a real staple at RB, and didn't really get a full farewell. Just phased out it seems. I wasn't the biggest fan of his, but strange to see him gone from the team.
                Actually I wasn't alluding a bad call-up. There are always people who would complain about the list, no matter what. To me also this list looks decent and acceptable.

Comment

Good to see M. Ansari from PP is invited. This guy is a gem. He is most of all a very intelligent player. And then he has great technic and vision. The fact that he excelled in LB position in PP last season and is now doing the same as a CB says it all. Great talent. And the best thing is, that he is an easy going and well behaved guy that is not involved in side issues. Best of lucks to him and the rest of the team.

Hope Taremi gets back in shape too.

I don´t know Said Aghaie but great to see another young defender get invited.
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

Are we gonna play against roma or italy this time?

Comment

no Iranpourian again!?!?????

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        For those who don't know Saeid Aghaei, he's a 21 years old LB and was in the league team of the year for the 2015-2016 season. Big potential
                        Only thing that makes up for my sadness about Iranpourian, Aghaei has HUGE potential, he is one who should move to Europe.

Comment

Awesome list! Im surprised Haghighi is there… Isn't he a euro based player??

I'm excited to sort out the talent from this awesome list of people! Hopefully we play some very good talent against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Awesome list! Im surprised Haghighi is there… Isn't he a euro based player??

I'm excited to sort out the talent from this awesome list of people! Hopefully we play some very good talent against each other.
                            Is he? o.O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                              Is he? o.O
                              Now that ive checked again, no he isnt... I either read Beiranvand as Haghighi, or Z Joon made a typo and edited his post

Comment

Working...
                              X