No announcement yet.

TM List of 25 Players - Italy Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going to be in Italy next week, if anyone have TM schedule please share it with me because ill love to see them practice or better yet cheer them on one of their friendlies

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Thanks for posting these photos.

...It looks Givova made some gears hoping that one day they could sell it to Italian national team but after having their dream shattered by the real brands, they dumped the old inventory to Iran. The Azzuri blue is everywhere in this picture. Is this Iran or Italy???

Comment

Originally posted by david View Post
        im going to be in Italy next week, if anyone have TM schedule please share it with me because ill love to see them practice or better yet cheer them on one of their friendlies
        Iran national football team head coach Carlos Queiroz has invited 25 players for a preparatory camp in Italy ahead of 2018 World Cup qualifications matches.

The team will fly to Italy on Saturday to hold a 12-day camp in Coverciano.

Coverciano, also known as Casa Italia, located in the quartier of Florence with the same name, is the central training ground and technical headquarters of the Italian Football Federation (FIGC).

Carlos Queiroz men will take on newly promoted Serie B side SPAL on August 19 while they will face Serie B youth XI team four days later.

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...or-italy-camp/

No news about this friendly on SPAL website ?

http://www.spalferrara.it/

SPAL is playing Coppa Italia today against Cagliari.

Comment

Thank you Jonny
          It looks like I'll miss the first game since I'll land in Rome on 19th, but I bope I can make it to second one! 🙏

Comment

^ That's cool, have fun over there!

Comment

It will be interesting to see if Ali Karimi and Sajad get the call for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                It will be interesting to see if Ali Karimi and Sajad get the call for TM.
                they wont make the final wcq list for these first matches

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  they wont make the final wcq list for these first matches
                  Why not?

Comment

^No time left to get them in the groove of things and acclimated to playing to his strict tactical demands...!! especially since they werent invited to this Italy camp..!
                    in general its a slow, methodical process to becoming a starter for CQ's TM, and he tends to favor the Slow integration of new/young talent unless the positional demands a more speedy replacement...!!and in that case, youngsters gotta really make a huge splash in little chances your given in training camps to come close to his likely starting 11 like Amiri/PAG did in the run up to AC and Torabi did after..!
                    im fairly certain they will be called up to future camps and have a chance to make a case for themselves in future WCQs..! no so sure about Sajaad..? cause we just got too many forward options, most all of which are already in EU as well..!!

Comment

damn we cant even get an average Serie B team to play us? its SPAL a new unheard of team and buncha 2nd/3rd division youngsters?

at least we're in Italy and practicing at the Italian federation head quarters....its near Florence, nice ass place

Comment

Qatar is playin Jordan in a friendly right now they are winning 2-1 65th minute!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          Qatar is playin Jordan in a friendly right now they are winning 2-1 65th minute!
                          Qatar 3-2 Jordan FT

Comment

Couldent we have just asked Azerbaijan, Armenia or Georgia for a friendly instead of doing this shit? sometimes i wonder what our federation are up to.(well not sometimes most of the time to be honest)

Or even Kosovo who are a new national team accepted by FIFA.

Comment

Working...
                            X