Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Qatar; Info, Updates and Live Reports (01.09.2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Football fan View Post
    Many Iranians play in Qatar

Iran always great Relation with Qatar

Iran always help Qatar and Qatar always support Iran

after all this you want me to believe that Iran will beat Qatar ????

tomorrow we will see
    Qatar definetly are the favorites for this match, Iran must be calm and play 100% mistake free game to be Qatar.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      Qatar definetly are the favorites for this match, Iran must be calm and play 100% mistake free game to be Qatar.
      Qatar is the favorite in this match on ROAD? Really? How so? Their previous performances dont show that, their ranking does not either. Iran is playing in Azadi. Iran is by far the favorite. Let's keep the high expectations from TM and not this low expectations. Anything other than a WIN would be a huge failure!

Comment

Check all the betting odds. Iran is consideres by far favorite. Qatar will stand no chance tomorrow. I have no doubt that we will trash them by at least 3 goal difference.

Comment

Even Qataris expect Iran to win, according to their own website poll on Al Kass

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Even Qataris expect Iran to win, according to their own website poll on Al Kass

Now thats what I call believe in your own team. They probably don't even consider it their team as there are no qataris anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAmir View Post
              Which glwiz channel is showing it?
              If BeinSports doesn't block the feed try IRIB Channel 3

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post
                Qatar is the favorite in this match on ROAD? Really? How so? Their previous performances dont show that, their ranking does not either. Iran is playing in Azadi. Iran is by far the favorite. Let's keep the high expectations from TM and not this low expectations. Anything other than a WIN would be a huge failure!
                You misunderstand.

Qatar IS favorite for this match. If they dont beat Iran 5-0 they wasted too much money on players. Qatar has rich 100000 year history. Qatar invent beautiful men names like Sebastian, Rodrigo and Kangambu. Qatar has lowest rate of diabetes in world.

Comment

hehe, according to der spiegel this week qatar (Shatar) has the fattest folk in the world even in average far ahead of usa....and the degree of diabetes is among the highest in the world....

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    You misunderstand.
                    Qatar IS favorite for this match. If they dont beat Iran 5-0 they wasted too much money on players. Qatar has rich 100000 year history. Qatar invent beautiful men names like Sebastian, Rodrigo and Kangambu. Qatar has lowest rate of diabetes in world.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      You misunderstand.

Wtf u talking about??????

Comment

The best line up would be this (but too young unfortunaltey) :

Beiro - Ghafouri, montazeri, Hosseini, Mohammadi - Ezza, Karimi- JB, Shojaian, Torabi - Azmun

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          The best line up would be this (but too young unfortunaltey) :

Beiro - Ghafouri, montazeri, Hosseini, Mohammadi - Ezza, Karimi- JB, Shojaian, Torabi - Azmun
                          Your dreaming this will never be the line up karimi won't start ando will start dejagah will start also

Comment

Can anyone help me with footballitarin. It used to work just fine for me but now after I push play the screen is black no pic. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

Comment

ESPN3 will show Iran's away game with China but not Iran's home game

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

YouTube streams from AFC Hub.
                                Depending on where you live you may be geoblocked.

Iran - Qatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsfzOijT7SA

Comment

Working...
                                X