Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Qatar; Info, Updates and Live Reports (01.09.2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohammadi versus Hajsafi ?

I think CQ will go with Hajsafi for the qatar game because of his experience playing against these anti-football type teams. For the China game, I think we will see Mohammadi in the starting lineup. Use him to counter China's team speed. Personally I think Mohammadi is the better option for future games.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

As with all teams who park the bus the key is scoring early, then they will not be parking the bus no more. I expect nothing less than the full 6 points from this game and China.

Comment

Like you said the key to a victory vs Qatar is to score in the first 25 mins of the game

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          As with all teams who park the bus the key is scoring early, then they will not be parking the bus for long. I expect nothing less than the full 6 points from this game and China.
          Most likely wont happen. If we started that well qualifying would be a lot easier and it never is.

Comment

We have several options, but there are just 2 things I really don't want to see:

- Hajsafi as a LB
            - Cashkan as the captain
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So very excited. It's been so long since the last TM match. I am so hoping TM gives them a good spanking.

Comment

A bit naughty Mahestan Jaan, do you mean a good hiding?
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Look at all the Saudis in the comments saying that Iran will lose

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches....html#nosticky

Comment

Just quit my job and I am back in school full-time. Guess what? Don't have any classes on Thursday mornings! HOLLA!

Comment

^ just sent myself a bogus meeting invite for Sept 1 at 9:00am to 12:30pm on outlook.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Waiting for this like a little baby, just to forget the current stage of shit.

Comment

Guys I've been out of the loop for a while. What happened to Ghoochanejad and Shojaei? Are they still on TM?

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
                            Guys I've been out of the loop for a while. What happened to Ghoochanejad and Shojaei? Are they still on TM?
                            They will probably be invited for the WCQ games

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
                              Neither is very likely to start but most probably both will get some second-half minutes off the bench, especially if we need an offensive injection of sort..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Neither is very likely to start but most probably both will get some second-half minutes off the bench, especially if we need an offensive injection of sort..!
                                Lets hope not! I want this Qatar game to be 3 points. IF CQ can get 6 points in the first two games(by any means necessary) its brilliant. Two ugly wins are perfect at this stage of the round.

We thrive when the opponent needs to achieve something against us. An early goal makes Qatar have to work. When you put the pressure on our team to score a late winner, thats when we crumble.

This makes it so much more likely for teams like Uzbekistan to choke if we get points early. Our last game is against Syria in Tehran while Uzbekistan plays at home to South Korea. It's ESSENTIAL that we are ahead on points against at least one of the two going into that game. Hopefully we'd have secured qualification by then. No more Iran-Bahrain 2001 repeats ever again.

Comment

Working...
                                X