Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction thread - Who will be our biggest player in 5 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys who do you think will be the biggest iranian player 5 years from now. make your predictions and we will bump this thread up again in 5 years to see who was right.

My money is on Jahanbakhs.

Yahanbax.

I really want to say Ezatollahi or Azmoun, but for some reason my gut tells me they are too rowdy. Or maybe its my lunch giving me heartburn.

Comment

Depends on what you mean by "big"...

Overall right now Alireza Jahanbakhsh looks to become the next big Iranian legend, if we consider everything - including outside the field. No soosool bazi, no annoying social media activities, professional interviews, fair play, passionate and disciplined, hardworking, good style, no hashiye... and so much more, he really is full of class and the best role model! Likes of Azmoun might become a better player or be more successful, but AJ brings the whole package currently like no other youngster.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Mehdi Torabi or Sardar Azmoun - both will be playing in top 5 teams in a top 4 league (la liga, premiership, bundesliga, serie a)
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

In my opinion, there are 2 answers to that question. I split it in 2 categories:

Raw / naturally gifted: Azmoun

Workaholic: Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Honestly if they avoid injuries JB, Sardar, Ezzat will all be top players in top leagues without a doubt in five years

Comment

SARDAR..! well above couple of others

likely to become bigger star than even AK8, Daie and the rest..!!

Comment

5 yrs from now, Dejagah/Reza/Montazeri/Hosseini/Ando will be all gone. We need stars to emerge.

ARJ and Azmoun to be staples of our attack. Ezzatollahi to become the irooni Pogba.

Mohammadi will be picked up if he plays because his
                speed is faster than many in the world.

Torabi to become Marco Reus mahale. Guy is tall/quick/dangerous and talented.

Beiranvand is hit or miss. His height/distribution/reflexes ability could make him a star if a club goes for him.

Comment

Apart from from the obvious, I put my money on Torabi, this kid shits on defenses left and right.

Comment

Ezzatollahi!

Comment

Ansarifard will be our biggest player in 5 years… Calling it now

Comment

Definitely sardar

Comment

the thing is my heart says sardar or Saeid, but my brain says JB. He is in the most stable situation right now at a team that will always be in EL and where he is a guaranteed starter. Saeid and Sardar have the potential to be in an incredible situation with Rostov, get CL exposure, their team gets money and gets better players, maybe bring berdyev back as head coach and not advisor, etc. However if they dont make it to CL, they could unravel very quickly. So much for these two hinges on the game vs Ajax.

Comment

Bahador

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All 3 of our young players in europe are talented, but if everything goes well Sardar can be a world class striker in 5 years time. Jahanbakhsh and Ezzatolahi will hopefully be average to above average players in the top leagues. So Zamboor you should remember to bump this thread in August 2021.

Comment

Working...
                              X