Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction thread - Who will be our biggest player in 5 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Base on potential Sardar and Mehdi Torabi

Comment

My money was on Ostad Asadi the best Own goaler ever

but now I think Sardar should take the prize

Comment

Ezatolahi

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

2021 seems so far away, but I know as soon as this thread gets bumped again, it will feel like time flew by...

anyways, our most consistent player will be Jahanbakhsh, but our biggest player will be Azmoun. He will eventually make that big move from Russia to a better league, which he will turn into an amazing striker.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

When you say it, you believe it.

When you believe it, you imagine it.

When you work hard, you recieve it.

In 2012 I watched an interview with a player who said he looks up to his teammate who is a legend. He said he wants to be just as good as him, if not try his best to become even better than him in Europe.

That player was from Damash Gilan and his team mate (the legend) was Mehdi Mahdavikia.

A hard working individual who believed that the right doors would open to him. The right door did open and now he's known in Holland as AZ Alkmaar's Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

As of now I'm thinking Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

NOT JUST because he is a talented footballer, but because he has proven to be disciplined.

I'm not saying Sardar or Saeed aren't disciplined or responsible. But if I were a betting man, all my cards would be on the table for Jahanbakhsh. Unless (God forbid) he gets injured.

Comment

Taremi

Comment

Neymar, Ronaldo, Pogba etc. Etc. Like soosool bazi aswell no?
                  How do we know that Azmoun or Saeid don't train hard?
                  Things could change of course but for now, Azmoun is way ahead of Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                    Neymar, Ronaldo, Pogba etc. Etc. Like soosool bazi aswell no?
                    How do we know that Azmoun or Saeid don't train hard?
                    Things could change of course but for now, Azmoun is way ahead of Jahanbakhsh.

there is nothing wrong with sosol bazi i dont understand why we hate it so much, its not like they are doing stupid shit that hurts others, they are just having fun.

Comment

Keep an eye on this guy.
                      220px-Milad_Shabanloo.jpg

نام کامل میلاد شعبانلو
                      زادروز ۲ ژانویهٔ ۱۹۹۵ ‏(۲۱ سال)[۱]
                      زادگاه بوشهر،[۲] ایران
                      پست هافبک
                      اطلاعات باشگاهی
                      باشگاه کنونی باشگاه فوتبال صنعت نفت آبادان
                      شمارهٔ پیراهن ۱۷
                      باشگاه*های جوانان
                      سال*ها باشگاه*ها
                      ۲۰۱۵– استقلال

Comment

Ezatolahi
                        then Sardar
                        then Reza Shekari (if he moves to Europe in next 6 months then put him ahead of Sardar)
                        then Jahanbaksh
                        then Torabi

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          there is nothing wrong with sosol bazi i dont understand why we hate it so much, its not like they are doing stupid shit that hurts others, they are just having fun.
                          It's a crime to be a normal 20 year old for some people.

Some need to give it a break. Some of the best athletes in the world are big time children but train their assess off and are some of the best in the world at what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            It's a crime to be a normal 20 year old for some people.
                            Some need to give it a break. Some of the best athletes in the world are big time children but train their assess off and are some of the best in the world at what they do.
                            When you are a 20 year old athlete from Iran, a country branded as being pat of the Axis of Evil, in a world with a lot of Iranophobia, you better be on your best behavior. Jahanbakhsh sets a great example as a model athlete that a club can invest on.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              When you are a 20 year old athlete from Iran, a country branded as being pat of the Axis of Evil, in a world with a lot of Iranophobia, you better be on your best behavior. Jahanbakhsh sets a great example as a model athlete that a club can invest on.
                              Posting pictures on instagram doesent make you a person with bad behavoir.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Posting pictures on instagram doesent make you a person with bad behavoir.
                                Of course. My comment was more toward his recent red card debacle.

Comment

Working...
                                X