Can PP fans ask Branko to shut up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can PP fans ask Branko to shut up?

به عراق با همین رفتار باختیم/ حمله گازانبری ایوانکوویچ به کی*روش http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=316947

This is outrages and shows the stupidity of Brangoh who is creating so much hashiye by talking behind CQ ahead of our WC games.Who the hell does he think he is?
    He is basically playing the same game that incompetent vatani coaches like Ghale Gohi and Mayeli kodan played and he is definitely getting influenced by lompan Human Afazeli who only cares about her wife and the stupid medical center which had to be relocated under pressure from CQ.
    He is once again proving why he had to run away.

PP fans, either get you coach to shut up, or send hin back home again.

We don’t have time for such a moron like Brangoh creating hashiye for us now. This is our TM and if he thinks PP is above TM, then I am sorry for your team and its coach.

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
    به عراق با همین رفتار باختیم/ حمله گازانبری ایوانکوویچ به کی*روش http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=316947 This is our TM and if he thinks PP is above TM, then I am sorry for your team and its coach.
    problem is that he is not alone thinking this

Comment

So please let me know what right he has to talk about TM, especially and now in this critical moment?
      Please also elaborate what you mean by he is not alone thinking this?

Comment

Lol a lot of PP fans are outrageous about Alishah and Mosalman not being invited.

These two guys won't get invited to TM, especially Mosalman.

Comment

PP team has already started complaining why CQ has invited 6 players to TM and they are saying this will hurt PP. But the fans think CQ had to invite 8 of them

Comment

It's always either PP or SS fans complaining about why their players weren't invited, or their coaches complaining that their TM players came back to them fatigued. Just ignore it like always

Comment

I think Persepolis fans have said enough.

They need to keep quiet. Especially after everything with Taremi and Rezaeian.

Our fans are "por rooh" and "aghab oftadeh".

I don't know if I should make fun of a fellow fan, but it's true in my book. They are so retarded. Ye mosht aghab moondeye dahati.

Comment

Before this season, had nothing against PP. Now, it's so easy to hate them.

Comment

Bulshit journalism!
                  Bulshit conclusions drawn by fans and media!
                  Although I would rather Branko not talk about TM at all, but I found Nothing wrong with what he has said.
                  Footbalitarin is a estghlali site. Enough said.

Comment

branko is pissed because he was TM coach and after 2006 world cup he didn't even come back, and CQ is more popular than him

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      Bulshit journalism!
                      Bulshit conclusions drawn by fans and media!
                      Although I would rather Branko not talk about TM at all, but I found Nothing wrong with what he has said.
                      Footbalitarin is a estghlali site. Enough said.
                      Did you actually read it?
                      He says why CQ invited a player who went to the medical center. so backing Afazeli again and making fun. And he says why don't they publish the TM contract value and he is saying all of this when we have two important games ahead.
                      He is doing exactly what vatani coached did ahead of every game we had.
                      So if you think he has said nothing, then why the f..k did he even talk? So a moron coach who runs away after WC opens his mouth to talk crap right before our WC game and you say he has done nothing wrong?
                      Then you probably don't mind the crap that came out of our vatani coaches before the games either?
                      No my friend. he talks because he is told to interview and create hasiye. But again, khalayegh har che layegh. PP can be happy to have a moron dirty coach who will run away before the season finishes :-)

Comment

I don't want to make up stuff, but I have the impression Queiroz is the master of mind games and the vatani coaches, and most recently Branko, are used by him without even noticing.

What Bayern Munich officials, especially Uli Hoeneß, admittedly used to do ahead of big matches with huge media and public focus and pressure on the players was to create some hashiyeh side issue, which suddenly filled all the tabloids and allowed the players to prepare in peace, while reporters were hunting statements from Hoeneß and his hashiyeh opponent.

Now I don't know how much of a co-incidence it is we always have such topics on the table around TM camps and trainings.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          I don't want to make up stuff, but I have the impression Queiroz is the master of mind games and the vatani coaches, and most recently Branko, are used by him without even noticing.

What Bayern Munich officials, especially Uli Hoeneß, admittedly used to do ahead of big matches with huge media and public focus and pressure on the players was to create some hashiyeh side issue, which suddenly filled all the tabloids and allowed the players to prepare in peace, while reporters were hunting statements from Hoeneß and his hashiyeh opponent.

Now I don't know how much of a co-incidence it is we always have such topics on the table around TM camps and trainings.
                          Psychology is always critical but it's especially critical in hot-blooded people like Iranians. This is why Carlos thus far has been so successful with our team.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
                            به عراق با همین رفتار باختیم/ حمله گازانبری ایوانکوویچ به کی*روش http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=316947
                            This is outrages and shows the stupidity of Brangoh who is creating so much hashiye by talking behind CQ ahead of our WC games.Who the hell does he think he is?
                            He is basically playing the same game that incompetent vatani coaches like Ghale Gohi and Mayeli kodan played and he is definitely getting influenced by lompan Human Afazeli who only cares about her wife and the stupid medical center which had to be relocated under pressure from CQ.
                            He is once again proving why he had to run away.
                            PP fans, either get you coach to shut up, or send hin back home again.
                            We don’t have time for such a moron like Brangoh creating hashiye for us now. This is our TM and if he thinks PP is above TM, then I am sorry for your team and its coach.

This is s bit rich comiñg from a wimp of a coach whose team was so out of form thât by minute 60 the entire world knew they'd lose stamina and energy. That too after being the coach for nearly 5 years. Now, for this moron to criticize a coach, whose team behaves like the bloody energizer bunny even after the regular 90 minute, on matters of physical preparation is just too ridiculous.

I may have my own criticism of CQ. But even i know picking on the issue of physical preparation by him is pretty ridiculous and foolish

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              branko is pissed because he was TM coach and after 2006 world cup he didn't even come back, and CQ is more popular than him
                              Not only that, this is the year for Carlos Queiroz

This is the year which will define who truly was the better Team Melli coach.

Although Branko is spewing horse manure all over the media, he was one of our better Team Melli coaches.

But this is truly the year for Carlos and Branko may be jealous. These are two loved people by the fans and what Branko is doing is just childish in my opinion.

Let's see if he wins a cup with his weak minded bacheh naneh on his side. Good luck. And how sad is it that I'm being negative towards my favorite club's head coach? Very sad. Why? Because of everything that has happened in the past 2-3 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X