No announcement yet.

Can PP fans ask Branko to shut up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But again, I do believe Branko may be a little jealous of Carlos.

If Carlos pulls off a consecutive World Cup Qualification, then he surpasses everyone in terms of success. Add winning an Asian Cup to the list and he will surely be inked in the Team Melli history books as the best coach of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      But again, I do believe Branko may be a little jealous of Carlos.

If Carlos pulls off a consecutive World Cup Qualification, then he surpasses everyone in terms of success. Add winning an Asian Cup to the list and he will surely be inked in the Team Melli history books as the best coach of all time.
      Well we did not do better than quarter-final exit with CQ at the Asian Cup. I remember he said after WC 2014 in the media that he will be retired in 2018, and we need to bring another foreign coach after that who can bring more tactics and new ideas to the team. Now we all need to support the team to qualify to the WC and hopefully do better at the WC this time. This is not easy task at all but we need to be united in order to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
        Human Afazeli who only cares about her wife and the stupid medical center which had to be relocated under pressure from CQ.
        Could you elaborate more on this please? What's happened with his wife and what medical center? What is the connection with CQ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
          Well we did not do better than quarter-final exit with CQ at the Asian Cup. I remember he said after WC 2014 in the media that he will be retired in 2018, and we need to bring another foreign coach after that who can bring more tactics and new ideas to the team. Now we all need to support the team to qualify to the WC and hopefully do better at the WC this time. This is not easy task at all but we need to be united in order to do it.
          Well that had to do because of a Scumbag named Ben Williams. With fair officiating, we would have lifted the crown.

What really infuriates me is that Branko was such a wimp and always kept his mouth shut about TM when he was the coach. No matter how many friendlies or camps were canceled he never complained. But now DOM DAR AVARDE and constantly shooting off his mouth and complaining regarding PP.

It is quite clear he is jealous of CQ and his success with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
            Did you actually read it?
            He says why CQ invited a player who went to the medical center. so backing Afazeli again and making fun. And he says why don't they publish the TM contract value and he is saying all of this when we have two important games ahead.
            He is doing exactly what vatani coached did ahead of every game we had.
            So if you think he has said nothing, then why the f..k did he even talk? So a moron coach who runs away after WC opens his mouth to talk crap right before our WC game and you say he has done nothing wrong?
            Then you probably don't mind the crap that came out of our vatani coaches before the games either?
            No my friend. he talks because he is told to interview and create hasiye. But again, khalayegh har che layegh. PP can be happy to have a moron dirty coach who will run away before the season finishes :-)
            for sake of nothing, I read it a second time and now I am even more convinced that THIS is bullshit journalism at it's best.

bullshit title, typical tabloid style of writing, and premature conclusion drawn by the writer (even though he has no business drawing conclusion be it mature or premature, unless he is writing an editorial which he is clearly not), and not surprisingly, there is not even a single quotation from Branko. this is precisely the very definition of bullshit journalism. if that is what this is supposed to be called.

even if I take it at face value, I see nothing wrong with Branko being sarcastic about Anasari and him having used this testing center place. Carlos was the one to start this test center fiasco. Branko only called his bluff on it. that's all. Even carlos back off on that.

Second issue: if everyone's contract in football is revealed to the public, then there should be nothing wrong with asking the same about Carlos's contract. even your own source admits to it, but then as any tabloid minded journalist would do, he puts his own twists on it by claiming that this comment is "the start of new round of attacks on Carlos by Branko".. are you freaking kidding me?

So tell me, what else did branko say that is going to cause our team melli to perform like shit againt Qatar and China? let's clear air up a little right now.

but here is my real problem with this kind of bullshit. to me, it's utterly stupid of a nation who's national team preparation ahead of WCQ tournament consists of a few cancelled friendlies with shit to average teams, and two friendlies against second division teams with one about to be canceled, but his football experts and fans are so worried that Branko or some domestic coach's comments about TM might harm the team and somehow make them play like shit..

don't you agree?

Comment

I definitely agree that the current situation is crap, but I also think there is no reason for Branko or any other vatani coach to talk about TM. If they can't help (and we all know they can't), then they better shut up.

Comment

Working...
              X