Reza Karimi @ KF Skënderbeu Korçë 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza Karimi @ KF Skënderbeu Korçë 2016/17

I guess we can open a thread on that, since he is one of our big talents, and he is still 18 !
    He signed a 3 years contract, no news about the transfer fee yet, I guess he was free to go.
    Here the news:
    http://sportal.al/shqiperi/superiore...on-nje-sulmues
    his tm.de:
    http://www.transfermarkt.de/reza-kar...spieler/381599
    The next Karimi going to europe
    sigpic

Albania?? Why on earth?!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      Albania?? Why on earth?!
      Yeah.. Pero Pejic was top scorer in Albania (I guess the same club) and was useless as fk at Esteghlal.
      Since he is still 18 and If he gets playing time there I wouldn't mind it tbh.
      sigpic

Comment

Who? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Who? Where?
          Reza Karimi a huge prospect of our youth. I know it's hard for you to see this...
          but he went to Albania. :P
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

They should be the ones sending us players not vice versa

In all seriousness maybe he went for play time who knows, he wouldn't have got much minutes with Gostaresh I think. It's still a very raw player we'll see how he'll look like 2 years from now

Comment

A player in the Albanian Super League? LOL.... well what I mean why not eh? Be interesting to see what he does.

EDIT: You guys do know Albania is a pretty good team now right? They fell out of the Euros with 3 points and were in contention to book a place in the R16. They're better than Iran so it's worth following.

Comment

Oh and also, if you honestly think garbage IPL is better than the Albanian League then please leave PFDC and never come back. Albania has improved a lot in recent years, I saw them play a little in Europe and they know how to play football. Iran would be lucky to draw against them especially with how they pass the ball around. 3 points in 3 games isn't too bad in the Euros.

Comment

Skenderbeu is regularly participating in UCL/EL, this could give him more expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Skenderbeu is regularly participating in UCL/EL, this could give him more expansion.
                      *exposure......

Comment

The Albanian national team has 2 players from the Albanian league, what they do is completely irrelevant to their league's quality.

IPL teams regularly get Albanian league top players every year and they either miserably fail or aren't better than your average iranian league player

Comment

His agent (whos also on the picture) seems to have some good connections to coaches, and retired players which are involved in football. I guess he will be able to take Reza Karimi much further than this.

I also saw that he was in Turkey with Reza Karimi, maybe he had other offers as well, but decided to gor for Albania.
                          sigpic

Comment

Regardless he joined the best team in Albania right now and they're regularly in contention to qualify for Europe. Good place for him to grow and develop unlike our garbage league. The most recent ACL proved even the UAE league has surpassed us now. IPL is a sad joke

Comment

Seems like his team was banned from European competition for this season due to match fixing, but his team is the best in Albania so we can see him in Europa league next year which is great exposure for a player who will still be just 19 by that time. Best of luck to him

Comment

Working...
                              X