Reza Karimi @ KF Skënderbeu Korçë 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
    Yeah.. Pero Pejic was top scorer in Albania (I guess the same club) and was useless as fk at Esteghlal.
    Since he is still 18 and If he gets playing time there I wouldn't mind it tbh.
    Yup! And Pejic went back to Albania and became top scorer again at age 34! LOL
    Despite only managing 3 goals at Esteghlal...

But it's nice to see Iranians getting game time in European leagues...
    20 years ago, this used to be Japanese players who played in random B-league European teams and now they all mix with at the top!

Comment

its never good enough is it?
      playing in mediocre European leagues give you at least some attention from EU scouts.
      and if teams played for qualify for Europe League, you triple the exposure.

I think going to such leagues is always a (mini) step forward, instead of going to some Arab league or staying in safe haven at home.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

His team is in Europa League qualifying, they got past the first round, and faced Kazakh side Kairat and drew 1-1 away. Reza wasn't part of the squad for any Europa League game so far.

Comment

His team get drawn with PArtizan Belgrad - Young Boys Bern - Dynamo Kiev

Comment

They lost 3-1 in the first match to Dynamo Kiev and Reza didn't play.

He hasn't played at all or been on the bench at all this season, that is to be expected from a youth player to be honest but I was hoping he would at least be named in their Europa League squad since they have no hope at all of progressing from that group...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
              They lost 3-1 in the first match to Dynamo Kiev and Reza didn't play.

He hasn't played at all or been on the bench at all this season, that is to be expected from a youth player to be honest but I was hoping he would at least be named in their Europa League squad since they have no hope at all of progressing from that group...
              I think he is injured. Not 100% sure though.

Comment

Not sure if homeboy is still with this team, but they just got suspended from UEFA competitions for 10 years after a Mix-fixing Scandal. If this was one of those piece of crap big Italian clubs, they probably be banned for like 2 years, and eventually have their ban reduced.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/Int...ixing-20180723

Comment

He was on loan last year and played 21 games/got 2 assists.

Comment

Working...
                  X