Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorable TM Games Thread

Good way to get you pumped up for our September 1st clash vs. Qatar

- Backstory: Ciro was expected to go with Hamed Kavianpour in this game but elected to go with Javad Nekonaum who was getting his first real taste with TM in such an important match. Good choice by Ciro and we saw the fruits of having Neko marshall our midfield for the next decade and turn into one of our greatest ever. Kavianpour was talented but didn't pan out like he should have.

First Leg: Iran 2 - Saudi Arabia 0

Second Leg: Saudi Arabia 2 - Iran 2
    Last edited by Tehranto; 08-27-2016, 07:04 AM.

Ciro..... Don't remind me about this guy. He ruined one of the best TM ever because of his big mouth..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Ciro..... Don't remind me about this guy. He ruined one of the best TM ever because of his big mouth..
      Not to mention the amount of porroo players we had in TM back then.
      Hasheminasab, Rahbarifar, Azizi, Boroumand,... Lack of discipline in that TM was really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Not to mention the amount of porroo players we had in TM back then.
        Hasheminasab, Rahbarifar, Azizi, Boroumand,... Lack of discipline in that TM was really bad.
        Look at all of Hasheminasab's sootis in these games. He nearly destroyed us singlehandedly!

Comment

Kudos to CQ. My God, it's another world with him as coach. Discipline issues are basically non-existent *knock on wood.*

This 2002 team was incredibly talented - Daei, Bagheri, Mahdavikia, Karimi, - all in their prime, yet the lack of disciple in TM camp shows talent doesn't mean much.

Comment

Working...
          X