Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your X-Factor for the Iran vs Qatar match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 of Qatars starters(including their two Centerbacks) play on PAGs team.

Comment

It'll be azmoun
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

My x-factor is Torabi if he gets enough playing time. He is hungry, in good form and wants to prove himself. I like this kid.
        sigpic

Comment

My x factor is the new adidas kits that everyone is debating on the forums. Will the Climacool tech hold up or not?

Comment

I see " XI " x factors:

----------------------------- Alireza Haghighi ----------------------------------

-- Ramin Rezaeian --- Jalal Hosseini --- Vouria Ghaffouri --- Alice Cooper--

----------------------------- Ando Teymourian ---------------------------------

------ Alireza Jahanbakhsh ---- Ashkan Dejagah------- Ehsan Hajsafei----

------------------------------ Le Sardar D'Azmoun --------------------------------

honoury mention:
            Ali Parvin, Adesor Vafaseya, Hassan Rowshan
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I believe in Torabi. This kid has speed and great technic that enables him to pass a defender or two in the flanks and create imbalance in the Qatari defence. He is also young and very hungry to shine. Besides he is one of the few new additions to TM that is not that well known by the Qataris. I guess they already know all they need to know about players like Dejagah or PAG or even J.Hosseini since these players have prior or present playing experience in the Qatar league.
              The issue with Torabi is that he doesn´t even need to be a starter to have this "joker" or "X-factor" role in this match. He can be a sub in the 2nd half and with fresh legs run havoc on the Qatari defence.
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

befarma inam x factor mactoret

Comment

I think CQ is our x-factor. We always have had talent but just couldn't handle the psychological factor, especially against Arab opponents. But lately CQ has nullified that negative factor. I am hoping that with this new crop of young players he also does the same.

Comment

Hossein Kaebi

Comment

My only concern is both of our CD are old. It shouldn't be an issue against Qatar but vs China and Korea not sure they can handle their speed.

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi and Hosseini by far. Saeid is tall and physical. His cut-through passes are eminent. I expect him to neutralize the Qatari midfield so they are forced to play long passes to Soria where Hosseini is controlling the show I think Azmoun, Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh are in for a tough match, being marked by three south americans each

Comment

Who is your X-Factor for the Iran vs Qatar match?

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                          Saeid Ezatolahi and Hosseini by far. Saeid is tall and physical. His cut-through passes are eminent. I expect him to neutralize the Qatari midfield so they are forced to play long passes to Soria where Hosseini is controlling the show I think Azmoun, Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh are in for a tough match, being marked by three south americans each
                          Azmoun, Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh are used to being marked by much tougher players than these South American rejects week in week out (well, Dejagah in the past of course) they'll be fine

Comment

Far better offenses have failed to cope with our all out defensive pressing than that of gutter's.
                            I highly doubt they could even attempt to take the game to us at Azadi..! most likely they would resort to the usual park the bus tactics and grass rolling and mind games to frustrate us..!!?
                            I'd guess that against them we are most vulnerable to concede from a set pieces and high balls in to our box..!! either way, if they are to score, its gonna be most like a very lucky goal..!!

Hossaini is gonna be my defensive Xfactor, as he is a rock that organizes and anchor's our D often and clears out all dangerous high balls out of our back line ..!
                            Sardar would be the obvious choice offensively as he is the biggest threat offensively vs any opponent and gonna be really hard for gutteries to contain our fast wingers and to keep azmoun from finishing at least one of the many services from them..!! just hope he can last the full 90 if need be..!

i also have a feeling Torabi is gonna come off the bench and get that first goal that breaks the camel's asses (pun intended ..!)

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Hossein Kaebi

Wha Chaaaa..Out.!lol
                              size 5 boots in yo face..!

Comment

My X-Factor is the ref. I don't generally believe in conspiracy theories but we could easily see an early red card or a bad penalty called against us.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X