X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Syria beats Qatars ass!

Real citizens vs bought citizens

Comment

im all for CQ said, and this controversy has certainly livened up the needed hype for our players to compete with the much needed motivation/gheyrat...!!

nevertheless, there is a fine line between playing Motivated and playing Too Emotional ..!!
      All the pressure in the world is now on Gutter's shoulder pre-game and Carlos must be careful his players do Not get overly hyped and cross that line and play overly aggressive and erratic..!!
      after all, iranians are already overly sensitive and gheyrati players and its easy for them to take it over the top with 80k fans in the stands jacking em up further....!! remember what happened at AC vs Iraq...??
      I know CQ is passionate guy and can't help it, but once the game starts, his boys must forget about all these pre-game trash talks and approach their game with gheyrat yet intelligently, so to avoid self damaging which could well serve as Gutter's sole lifeline for points in this fixture .!!

Comment

hopefully queiroz worked on mental weakness of iranians. this is a major issue in iranians.

Comment

Lol, that will be a funny case for Western media. They might not be Iran-friendly, but since the World Cup fraud and the horrible conditions of foreign workers coming to Western attention, they will love this.

Comment

I don't think people quite understand what freedom of speech means. Freedom of speech only refers to the ability of governments to limit protected speech. It has nothing to do with private or business organizations from taking action against you for that speech. It also has nothing to do with how the media or the public reacts to your speech. As a manager of a football club CQ is not protected from FIFA, the AFC, or his own federation. Many athletes and managers are severely punished for expressing their opinion. Just look at Hope Solo in America.

That being said, I don't think what CQ said was in anyway egregious, but he should be mindful of ruffling AFC feathers. The AFC is dominated by these arab trolls and they have a hair trigger for coming down hard on us.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Hich gohi nemitoonan bokhoran.

Comment

Working...
              X