Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    This is the list of kit manufacturers of the top leagues, and how many teams they sponsor:

https://imgur.com/0j9eyoj

I find it strange that Iran didn't go with one of the frequently used top brands outside of Puma and Adidas. Obviously the big companies won't give too much care for Iran as they sponsor so many, but why not a company like Lotto? I personally think that we could have gotten more care dealing with one of the secondary kit providers for a better deal. Obviously American companies like Nike and New Balance are off the table, but there are a lot on this list outside of Adidas who would have been honored to provide Iran's WC kits instead of feeling like they were doing us a favor letting us use their brand...
    Well, we did try out Uhlsport last world cup, who gave us a good design but "meh" quality. And then there was also the Givova kits, and we all saw how that went...

Comment

The policy that they have to make 20% of the product in iran is so childish and unbelievable, no wonder we never had a decent jersey,

Comment

Thats why brands like givova and uhlsport give us shitty stuff, its being made in iran, thats why its shitty. Adidas kits will be of good quality bc it is actual adidas, not made in iran. Unfortunately that also means we dont get any interestin design

Comment

What do you think guys ?

Comment

Originally posted by shahab110808 View Post
            What do you think guys ?

I like the top one. I don't like the other two at all. It reminds me of an argyle shirt.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What do you think guys ?

All look really nice damet garm! If our kits look anything close to this I’d be thrilled
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

If our new one is crap I may just order that again, my original is starting to show it's age.
                Good luck finding it anywhere. I’ve been looking for months

Comment

All the teams presented their jersey today in Zurich

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post

When is it going to be publicly revealed?

Comment

I dont want to get my hopes up but I'm also excited for the jerseys.
                      'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        When is it going to be publicly revealed?
                        March.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                          That's a 2 week delay from what FIFA originally scheduled. Typical FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                            Good luck finding it anywhere. I’ve been looking for months
                            This piece of news has ruined my day. Jesus, if I had any idea I would have ordered 20 in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              This piece of news has ruined my day. Jesus, if I had any idea I would have ordered 20 in 2014
                              https://www.ebay.com/itm/Iran-Nation...4383.l4275.c10

Well there's this if you're willing to splash some cash and also if XL (UK size) fits you

http://www.soccer-wholesaler.com/aaa...ey-p-2309.html

This one too if you're into fakes, not sure how trustworthy this website is though so be wary
                              Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 02-12-2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

What do you think guys ?

I like the first one a lot! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                                X