No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait to see the disappointment when we will end up with the most awful and plain adidas design

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
      cant wait to see the disappointment when we will end up with the most awful and plain adidas design
      Lol. What are you a sadist?

But seriously, it's very likely they'll be plain boring kits. Adidas has no creativity anymore. Nike is destroying them with their
      Designs now - even for major teams.

Comment

Dandon ro jigar bezarid and dont be so negative, we will see in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
          Dandon ro jigar bezarid and dont be so negative, we will see in a few weeks.
          Actually less than 2 weeks
          The new date is February 28th as Saket said

PSYCHOPATH
          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

this will be our jersey. with the ugly IFF logo

Comment

Khak tu sare IFF, it should have been OUR JERSEY!!!!

Comment

I know it’s impossible but the dream is for Nike to one day be our kit sponsor.

Comment

If we only care about style we should go for merooj. They showed in the past how they can copy nike and adidas etc. style. Just take a look at Pars J Jam's jerseys ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't give a flying f*** what brand gear we get as long as TM players and staff are happy with the quality of the said gear. Nike, Adidas, Puma etc are all for profit companies aiming to make the maximum profit margins they can. Their shit is made in China almost the same as everyone else, only thing different is that they quality control their stuff better than the rest.

Nonetheless, at this point in time, don't expect anything catchy and extravagant. We are most likely going to get a very basic/generic kit.

Comment

Honestly at this point, I want us to drop Adidas and sign with merooj. Even if the quality is not great, at least they will 100% provide a great design and they will take it as a honour to be providing the official kit for TM.

We have seen the attitude of foreign brands towards Iran, nothing but disrespect. Instead IFF should work with other Iranian brands to improve their quality and utilize these instead.

Comment

Another masterpiece by our 5* federation and Mr. Silent. Mr. Silent chose of his friends from Foolad Mobarakeh, who lives in Germany and has no background in IFF, to be IFF's representative at the kit presentation to FIFA in Zurich.

http://90tv.ir/news/441042/%D8%AA%D8...8C%D9%81%D8%A7
                        Last edited by 04041374; 02-18-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Another masterpiece by our 5* federation and Mr. Silent. Mr. Silent chose of his friends from Foolad Mobarakeh, who lives in Germany and has no background in IFF, to be IFF's representative at the kit presentation to FIFA in Zurich.

speechless

Comment

The article is bogus. For example it states that FIFA wanted to review Iran's kits earliers but IFF wasn't ready. Complete garbage, FIFA itself posted on twitter or Instagram that they reviewed all the kits in one day as they had scheduled. You think FIFA is going to wait for IFF ?

And I could care less who they sent as a rep. They just had to present a kit, not sign a contract. Saved some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              The article is bogus. For example it states that FIFA wanted to review Iran's kits earliers but IFF wasn't ready. Complete garbage, FIFA itself posted on twitter or Instagram that they reviewed all the kits in one day as they had scheduled. You think FIFA is going to wait for IFF ?

And I could care less who they sent as a rep. They just had to present a kit, not sign a contract. Saved some money.
                              Well, even IFF's lawyers were surprised about this decision and the negotiators were unaware about that. I don't know but it's a but suspicious to say the least.
                              http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6442437/%D...85%D9%84%DB%8C

I hope for the best, but expect the worst. The unveiling will probably be nothing but pure disappointment for those who expect a unique design.

Comment

I hope for the best, but expect the worst. The unveiling will probably be nothing but pure disappointment for those who expect a unique design.
                                Zirpoosh, here we come!

Comment

Working...
                                X