• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    at some stage heading to russia in the nude becomes a real possibility

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      Intresting...
      https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...strange-reason

Are you wondering why, among all of the other kits revealed, that there's been no mention of Morocco's new World Cup shirt?

No, probably not – but this is causing controversy in the north African country, and Moroccan fans growing increasingly frustrated with a release date which keeps slipping back.

There's a good reason behind it, though: Adidas and the national FA are concerned about forgery. As anyone who has ever been to Morocco will know, football shirt forgery is big business and the worry is that, should the shirts be released too early, it would provide ample opportunity for the counterfeits to be sold ahead of the World Cup - leading, obviously, to a dramatic loss of revenue.

There's still no word on a firm release date. Morocco have been drawn in Group B, alongside Iran, Portugal and Spain, so there might be more pressing concerns.
      At some point this excuse becomes old. Most forgery happens in China and other asia countires. In the end those guys have made an art of it. If they think fakes of Mexico,France, or any country aren't available in advance of WC then they are blind. Just go browse the web...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        At some point this excuse becomes old. Most forgery happens in China and other asia countires. In the end those guys have made an art of it. If they think fakes of Mexico,France, or any country aren't available in advance of WC then they are blind. Just go browse the web...

they happen, however like germany or france, they guarntee a certain number of reals being sold, and in advance countries most people buy real jerseies

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          they happen, however like germany or france, they guarntee a certain number of reals being sold, and in advance countries most people buy real jerseies
          Pacific Mall in Toronto Canada was named as one of the main counterfeit distributors quantity wise world wide. This is also a mall with many Chinese connected vendors.

The issue is more with copyright laws which don't exist in Iran and as such Adidas and others can't make a profit suing distributors and dealers. It's not about measly fans buying fakes as much as it is about corporate bottom lines.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...-released.html

cool now even kuwait have a kit.

Comment

its the same story every 4 years, we'd be doing ourselves and the forums a favor by not being caught off guard every time.

PFDC World Cup Cycle:

1. Why dont we have friendlies?
              2. Why dont we play friendlies with England, Germany, Brazil etc.?!
              3. Who is our kit supplier?
              4. When is our kit released?

To save yourself from disappointment imagine the most disappointing answer possible that way any outcome is a joy

Comment

Pretty weak

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Pretty weak
                  tbf, colored zirpiran>zirpiran.

Comment

tbf, colored zirpiran>zirpiran.

Comment

man we should partner up with errea since they respect countries and have decent looking kits

Comment

Came back to this thread to maybe and finally get some news about when these jerseys will be uncovered. I’m honestly not surprised..

I’m trying to order both because for the last World Cup I missed out on the red uhlsport shirt

Comment

I was watching Arsenal vs Stoke yesterday and Stoke had a pretty rad away jersey.

It looks even better on the players.

Iran could easily have a similar jersey with the iranian flag colors replacing the shades of blue black and red.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                            I was watching Arsenal vs Stoke yesterday and Stoke had a pretty rad away jersey.

It looks even better on the players.

Iran could easily have a similar jersey with the iranian flag colors replacing the shades of blue black and red.

That would look sick! I can just see the mix of red and green. But the problem is that the quality for these brands are not as good as Adidas, or so they say. I’m not too familiar with jersey quality but Adidas and Nike seem to be up there.

At this point, I don’t mind plain Adidas kits as long as they run their asses off and give their all. It does suck to be the only country besides Morocco to not have the shirts unveiled

Comment

Well in 2017 macron made iff an offer but they didnt accept it. There was even a concept. I will look for it and post it here.

Comment

Here it is!

Comment

Working...
                                X