• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suissi View Post
    Here it is![ATTACH]17838[/ATTACH]
    Can't see the attachment.

Comment

Brief video about adidas and their garbage agreement with IFF and TM from 90.

https://static2.90tv.ir/b0438e2e/Adi...-90tv.ir-1.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Brief video about adidas and their garbage agreement with IFF and TM from 90.

https://static2.90tv.ir/b0438e2e/Adi...-90tv.ir-1.mp4
        I love the way it shows how badbakht we are...

Comment

IFF is useless, but adidas out of fear of sanctions didn't want to do a commercial agreement. At least Nike outright said that and didn't lie with weak excuses about forgeries.
          No more adidas products for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            IFF is useless, but adidas out of fear of sanctions didn't want to do a commercial agreement. At least Nike outright said that and didn't lie with weak excuses about forgeries.
            No more adidas products for me.
            Can you please give point form on what the segment discusses - will tweet about it. It needs to be publicized, even though it's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Can you please give point form on what the segment discusses - will tweet about it. It needs to be publicized, even though it's embarrassing.
              Basically 90 complained about quality of the kits which I think is unfair as these jersies are often torn if someone keeps tugging at them, even at the higher quality stuff.

They also summarized what we already know:
              -Adidas and IFF have a deal for adidas products supplied with a 70% discount.
              -Its not clear if the contract requires adidas to design a new kit for TM or just provide a pre-designed kit.
              -No presentation summary.

Despite all this, there are no complaints from TM staff and players.

Comment

That's just the film cover for the heat transfered emblem. Some idiot left it on there.
                It doesn't necessarily mean poor quality.
                Attached Files

Comment

This is the sad reality of our football unfortunately. We’ve gone through so many different scenarios plans amongst ourself, we could all probably run a company dealing with football kits at this point.

1- accept Home bought Adidas kits and hope we’re atlewast getting a decent deal with the players getting legit kits
                  2- go for a 3rd rated brand like the last 4 years. Uhlsport/givovia/Umbro etc and hope dallals don’t screw us over
                  3- go fo an Iranian brand and hope for once they step up to the the place and come up with something original and importantly with up to date technology.

Having said all the above, I don’t think any of them will happen in Iran lol

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    That would look sick! I can just see the mix of red and green. But the problem is that the quality for these brands are not as good as Adidas, or so they say. I’m not too familiar with jersey quality but Adidas and Nike seem to be up there.

At this point, I don’t mind plain Adidas kits as long as they run their asses off and give their all. It does suck to be the only country besides Morocco to not have the shirts unveiled
                    that Stoke city Macron kit looked better than any Adidas or Nike I've seen on TV and I am sure a premier league team wears jerseys that are of the highest standards.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Pretty weak
                      Considering that their NT is suspended, this is a milestone for them...

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgLge3WA...bahan_official

Up close of Zob ahan kit. Looks really nice, clean design, cool colors. Sort of similar to that stoke kit. If the quality is of internationally acceptable standard, why should we not give the rights to an iranian brand? If we get a contract with merooj, incentivizing them to make the best designs possible, with input from many people, for not just the kits, but the training wear, jackets, etc, and have them all for sale on their website and stores, it would be beneficial for our team and their company. Better than prostituting ourselves to adidas for ugly kits, that the players dont even want to be in contact with their bodies(they all wore under garments), that look baggy and dont hold shape.

here is the one from last season too, again nice design and colors.
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/BY40IBQg...bahan_official

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

here is the one from last season too, again nice design and colors.
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/BY40IBQg...bahan_official
                          Honestly, these are pretty nice, I am somewhat surprised, might be the nicest design by an Iranian brand that I've seen. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Honestly, these are pretty nice, I am somewhat surprised, might be the nicest design by an Iranian brand that I've seen. Thanks for posting!
                            I mean all their really nice work with zob ahan has been with simple color scheme of white and green. Add in red of TM, plus the incentive of designing our national team jerseys, and Im sure they wouldnt disappoint. Im sure navad/IFF could even help with a final design fan vote or something, not only for the kits but for training kits and jackets. Imagine being able to easily purchase TM apparel, that actually looks unique and nice.

Comment

IFF leadership much like all of Iran is comprised of village idiots, illiterates and degenerates! What we are witnessing with the TM Kit fiasco is a tragedy that encompasses ALL our football! If you watch the NAVAD video on this subject you begin to realize this, We have NO ONE that really gives a crap, no one knows what they are doing or even understands what their job and responsibilities are!!... This is a huge Circus!...

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Yeah, Merooj is the best iranian brand when it comes to design and quality.
                                Honestly, I wouldn't mind them being our sponsor.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X