Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
    Navad just posted this on Instagram, according to them most probably our world cup jersey:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhl0lNFBITA/
    This jersey is like a toilet paper. 2016 design so it is not using the 2018 technology.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      This jersey is like a toilet paper. 2016 design so it is not using the 2018 technology.
      You are right. Therefore I doubt it will be out kit, because Im fairly sure adidas will at least give us 2018 template.

Comment

Climachill 2018 . = likes of Argentina, Spain, Japan, Mexico etc will get this
        Climalite 2018 . <----- ours will be this one, since they want to keep all the jerseys similar,
        adizero 2017
        climacool 2017
        Last edited by Farhad21; 04-15-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
          Navad just posted this on Instagram, according to them most probably our world cup jersey:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhl0lNFBITA/
          this is not it, some kid went to miteam adidas website and designed some random jersey:
          Condivo and Tiro17 are the only templates that are avalible to customize and order, thats why team melli, and other people are only using this two designs:

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
            Climachill 2018 . = likes of Argentina, Spain, Japan, Mexico etc will get this
            Climalite 2018 . <----- ours will be this one, since they want to keep all the jerseys similar,
            adizero 2017
            climacool 2017
            What's the difference between Climachill and Climalite? Is it significant?

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
              What's the difference between Climachill and Climalite? Is it significant?
              Yes
              https://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/...hnologies.html

Comment

i heard taj said, the cheetah wont be there, since that would effect the cooling system, i just want iran jersey being sold in adidas store.i wanna buy the jersey

Comment

^Your best bet will be soccer.com

Comment

Damnnn. Is it confirmed that we're getting the Climalite? Climachill looks elite.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                      Damnnn. Is it confirmed that we're getting the Climalite? Climachill looks elite.
                      There has been no mention of the name of the tech we are getting but Taj said in his interview "the latest 2018 adidas Jersey tech". That can be interpreted both ways really. We will see on 19th May.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        There has been no mention of the name of the tech we are getting but Taj said in his interview "the latest 2018 adidas Jersey tech". That can be interpreted both ways really. We will see on 19th May.
                        i hope the jersey look good, and please please please adidas sell the damn jersey

Comment

Some piercing insight about a rumored jersey design on Iranian TV

Comment

Taj confirmed today that the design 90tv showed on their website is fake.
                            The design will be simple (as in there is no design) and it will be worn for the first time in the Iran-Uzbekistan friendly.
                            No unveiling ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Taj confirmed today that the design 90tv showed on their website is fake.
                              The design will be simple (as in there is no design) and it will be worn for the first time in the Iran-Uzbekistan friendly.
                              No unveiling ceremony.
                              I just hope it has our tricolor, that's all tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                I just hope it has our tricolor, that's all tbh
                                I just hope is has the stripe on the sides

Comment

Working...
                                X