Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i agree is most likely due to copy right issue, may 19, TM, better have a good jersey, as long as the quality is good is fine, it might be plain as hell, but i hope i can buy TM jersey
    It's 100% for a fact due to copy right issue if I remember correctly it stated in an interview awhile back with Taj, then other media outlets confirmed as well. It's coming out a little less then a month before the WC, nothing I'm losing sleep over.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      It's 100% for a fact due to copy right issue if I remember correctly it stated in an interview awhile back with Taj, then other media outlets confirmed as well. It's coming out a little less then a month before the WC, nothing I'm losing sleep over.
      Yeah that's fine the only thing I'm worried about is not being able to buy it from Adidas or other credible suppliers directly, because a few members here have said that the IFF will be selling them? So I assume they will sell to suppliers and then we can buy from them, just hope it doesn't turn into a shit show

Comment

Adidas won't be selling any kits in Iran. Taj said that months ago. Adidas may sell some online of which 10% of net revenue is supposed to go to IFF.

Comment

Lol I give up on hoping it will be sold anywhere. So online shops will publish it and start selling it less than one month before the first match?

Comment

Guys ghadre Uhlsport ro nadunestim....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

uhlsport boro baba, ienhame kolah sare ma gozashtan.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                uhlsport boro baba, ienhame kolah sare ma gozashtan.
                at least they gave us a unique jersey that brought some respect in Brazil...I remember having my shirt weeks before the tournament. what is happening right now I call "kola wardari"

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  at least they gave us a unique jersey that brought some respect in Brazil...I remember having my shirt weeks before the tournament. what is happening right now I call "kola wardari"

I agree, they respected us to a degree, and we could actually buy it online. The chance we can buy this Adidas one I see very slim.

Comment

That is not kollah bardari. it is when you have no copyright in your country no company would want to sponsor you. if i had a company that big i wouldn't want to release that clothes so soon either. that is just called business. they are giving us top quality shirts while uhlsport was giving us 7th rate bangkok quality.

Comment

we have had the same CopyRights (or lack there of) in iran for decades now and been actually sponsored by a relatively big brand a la Puma..!!
                      never have we been forced to wait this Late to finally have our WC kits released ...!
                      like Hadi said IFF really botched this so-called sponsorship by a big brand up big time....!! indeed we are laughing stuck of the the football world and for what ?? just to be able to adorn the Adidas logo at WC.... weve whored ourselves to the max..!! and adidas folks witnessing IFF's ultra desperate desire to wear their brand have taken full advantage of us..! Not only they are not sponsoring us, they fking even make us Pay for their highly overrated(as far as quality is concered..!) kits..! and to further rub it in they made us wait till short few weeks before WC to release just some team blanks and forced IFF to print and yet further await their official presentation and in another slap to our dignity supposedly only kick back 10% off the proceed from selling supposedly a small batch that they are supposedly going to retail via their official retail channels worldwide..!! That is IF they even go through with those retail plans, so us badbakhts at least get a chance to buy the real adidas kit be it at their exuberant prices..!!

Comment

a shirt costs $75 US usually .. no ?
                        They all cost the same.
                        So long it doesn't look UGLY, I am gonna be OK with it.
                        and ... since it's NOT gonna be NIKE ... then I know it won't look ugly.
                        THANK GOD.

Comment

Sounds like ADIDAS will be providing us with a kit that can be bought by any amateur or professional team and customized on their website to fit the teams colors. If the kit was unique to Iran ADIDAS would have printed the cheetah on it for us. Essentially we were give a generic kit approved by ADIDAS with our colors and we are printing the cheetah ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                            Sounds like ADIDAS will be providing us with a kit that can be bought by any amateur or professional team and customized on their website to fit the teams colors. If the kit was unique to Iran ADIDAS would have printed the cheetah on it for us. Essentially we were give a generic kit approved by ADIDAS with our colors and we are printing the cheetah ourselves.
                            sobh bekhir.

Comment

the world cup starts on 15th June. Kits will be released on 17th May.

what a joke...how is tere enough time to buy the jersey.

I am 100% not buying it..I will simply buy a T-short that says IRAN and thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                                the world cup starts on 15th June. Kits will be released on 17th May.

what a joke...how is tere enough time to buy the jersey.

I am 100% not buying it..I will simply buy a T-short that says IRAN and thats it
                                Well, it gives you about a month to buy a jersey before the first TM game...even with the worst shipping possible, you'll probably get your jersey in time for the TM matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X