Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
    How brutal was our jerseys today ... baggy, ugly and vary fake looking. The type you order as a whole sale from Costco and put the #s on it ... have you guys noticed the font of iran's jersey has been EXACTLY the same for over 15 years ... Nothing is official ... #1 team in Asia and 2nd after Brazil to get qualified - Even india has nice Nike jerseys ... KHAK TOO SAREMOON
    Pure lack of Professionalism...clearly embedded in the Iranian culture

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
      [ATTACH]17491[/ATTACH]
      Team kits from pro-direct ... similar ... ours looks like an old model ... Nike jersey from Korea world cup from ages ago hybrid with adidas
      These are not the kits we had.

The kits we had are not sold on prodirect or adidas website.
      I've looked at the highlights to get a look at the kits and there are no equivalents on =line.

They looked simple but I don't understand why everyone thinks they were not good quality.
      I guarantee you CQ would not let the team wear them if they were.

Comment

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

The kit was Adidas Tiro 17, used by many European teams and one of Adidas's new kits of 2017.

The image posted here isn't our kit.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          what if CQ's tactic this whole time is to keep TM with shittiest facilties, friendlies, equipment to create an ultimate us vs the world mentality. Stroke of genius
          It's not CQs tactic. It's IFFs MISMANAGEMENT !!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            Pure lack of Professionalism...clearly embedded in the Iranian culture

Correction: ....imbedded in Akhund culture NOT Iranian!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              After 40 years things get inherited I guess but this is a different discussion. In general level of professionalism is low compared to other countries. This is reflected on multiple levels in our football. Starting with TV coverage, shirts and apparel, stadiums, charter flights, pitches, the list is long dadash!

Comment

Wait ....wait ...WHAT ?? The new Adidas kit with the red stripes were UGLY ? Seriously ???? ...
                So what would you call our opponents boring NIKE ones ? Arousing ??

The ONLY thing I would fix on our new kit is the color and font of the numbers . But if they make those ones available on an Adidas site I am definitely buying one.
                Now I can't wait to see our Red Ones. We have not wore Red since the Adidas 'DEAL' was announced. And we haven't conceded a goal either ... LOL ... so .......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Japan's kits are sexy af...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      My god it's like looking at a house league jersey compared to Japan's.
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I would do literally anything to get this is as our official kit

http://i.imgur.com/x7OrUcf.jpg

Comment

It's not just the design that makes Japan's kit so awesome. Just compare their federation badge to ours ffs. Contrast in creativity and aesthetics is like night and day. That same jersey would look sick with a proper badge.
                          On a different note, the jerseys worn yesterday are almost identical to the ones we wore in Argentina in 1978.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                            Well...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by hippiedervish View Post
                              I would do literally anything to get this is as our official kit

http://i.imgur.com/x7OrUcf.jpg
                              Glad you liked it

Comment

Looks really good

Comment

Working...
                                X