Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Deal was signed months ago apparently. We discussed in another thread if youèd like to read further there:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...sorship/page32
    Damet garm, thanks!

my bad i missed this apparently

Comment

Sooo, will they reveal this next month?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Sooo, will they reveal this next month?
        Inshallah

Comment

Spoiler Alert
          https://www.2tall.com/media/catalog/...t/2t_vneck.jpg
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
            Minimal.

Comment

Probably worth mentioning that it was February 1, 2014 when they revealed the kits for the 2014 World Cup... wonder why there's a delay this time around although we qualified much earlier.
              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I wouldn't expect much from Adidas.
                Nike has started revealing their kits and they blow away anything Adidas is doing.

Comment

The Nigeria kit is fucking beautiful!

England one is not bad but the pre match shirt is actually nicer

Comment

I genuinely find that to be one of the best football kits I've seen in the last 20 years. Of course, so is this one though....

If our new one is crap I may just order that again, my original is starting to show it's age.

Comment

Yeah, that Nigeria kit is pretty nice. Unique and memorable. Unfortunately, Iran's jersey designs, even if unique, will always look bad because they are usually cheap. We won't get Adidas' top quality materials, we'll buy the shirts they usually donate to starving third-world countries. When you are cheap, you look cheap unfortunately. Even if we have the most creative idea for a jersey (spoiler, we won't) our jersey will still look bad with second-hand printed numbers, patches, etc. We should know this. Hopefully the Adidas is comfortable for the players, but we shouldn't expect anything good. We'll probably get a plain white and plain red, with black numbers and 3 green stripes on the shoulders and green collar. That's the highest likelihood, so we shouldn't get our hopes up.

Comment

I wonder if Ali Parvin or Hassan Rowshan (for example) still have their 78 World Cup kits. If so, let them join IFF and push Adidas to give us a decent design. Or just copy/paste our 78 kits.. They were ordinary and simple.

Comment

As long as our players are comfortable and play football without having to worry about their athletic attire I’m satisfied. Unfortunately the top ranked team in Asia baayad gedaei bokoneh taa pirahaneh dorost o darmoon begireh..

Khaak too oon saretoon bokonan baa oon doctor doctor kardanetoon. Aghaye doctore traffic, Aghaye doctore pedarsagi va maal e mardom khordan. Bebin kia savaareh footballemoonan. Yek mosht daahaatie aghab oftaadeye bi orze. Khaak too oon saretoon bokonan..

If something goes wrong with our kits again, I swear I’m gonna lose my ****. In 2014 I had my co-worker come up to me and tell me how our WC kits made the news. He made jokes and I shut him up but I swear to God..
                          Last edited by teammelli91; 02-08-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Enough kits provided for our whole team. Kits that don’t shrink and kits that feel comfortable for our boys and the staff. Yeah that’s right, the staff too. They work hard as well. They have worn fake Chinese manufactured Uhlsport jackets and training pants in the heat with the pointy tags scratching them in the humidity for years. They’ve struggled too. **** that, we want the best for our team. They worked their asses off and continue to make us proud. They DESERVE the best.

Saket, don’t mess this up.
                            Last edited by teammelli91; 02-08-2018, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Team Melli, delet pore mesle inkeh dadash.

I was listening to a podcast about soccer, and they were talking about the England jersey. One of the hosts asked if the jersey comes with "Wicking" or the technology to absorb sweat more so that the player will be cooled off faster.
                              The top brands in the soccer world (Nike, Adidas, and a lesser extent Puma) have superior technology that helps performance. I'm certain Adidas has a nice design in store for us, even if it's just their run of the mill white with a green trim and Adidas logo in green, I'm satisfied.

Just get it in stores already so I can buy it! Are you listening Adidas?!!
                              sigpic

Comment

This is the list of kit manufacturers of the top leagues, and how many teams they sponsor:

https://imgur.com/0j9eyoj

I find it strange that Iran didn't go with one of the frequently used top brands outside of Puma and Adidas. Obviously the big companies won't give too much care for Iran as they sponsor so many, but why not a company like Lotto? I personally think that we could have gotten more care dealing with one of the secondary kit providers for a better deal. Obviously American companies like Nike and New Balance are off the table, but there are a lot on this list outside of Adidas who would have been honored to provide Iran's WC kits instead of feeling like they were doing us a favor letting us use their brand...

Comment

Working...
                                X