Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    I mean.... That's essentially what Givova gave us. Did you like those?
    how is the Givova jersey same as the Puma ones?

givova had colors running all the way on the shoulders. The puma ones are very minimal. just a small coloring on the collar.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
      how is the Givova jersey same as the Puma ones?

givova had colors running all the way on the shoulders. The puma ones are very minimal. just a small coloring on the collar.
      There was nothing on the shoulders:

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post

Looks like Bahrain.. needs green incorporated into it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Still no news about the kits, with uhlsport we got it Feb 1st, Joma or Macron are the kinds of brands that suits us better
          http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/0...eiled.html?m=1

Comment

Still no news about the kits, with uhlsport we got it Feb 1st, Joma or Macron are the kinds of brands that suits us better
            http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/0...eiled.html?m=1
            Arent all teams supposed to present their kits this month in FIFA headquaters? I mean, they gotta have it ready for then?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Arent all teams supposed to present their kits this month in FIFA headquaters? I mean, they gotta have it ready for then?
              Would you actually be surprised if we managed to f*ck that up somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                They already did that. It's done.

Comment

i think they will unvail it before the friendly matches but we cant buy it from adidas, so is stupid

Comment

Every single time our contract ends with a brand it’s always the same embarrassment. Every fukin time! IFF is an absolute embarrassment ran by lowlife clowns

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                      Every single time our contract ends with a brand it’s always the same embarrassment. Every fukin time! IFF is an absolute embarrassment ran by lowlife clowns
                      The whole country is run by clowns in general , this is the sad state of Iran today!

Comment

http://teamkits.org/post/1946

Comment

Can you translate this?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                            Can you translate this?

Thanks!
                            claims that Adidas due to copyright issues isnt going to release our WCkits till a min. 40days prior to kick-off of WC..!
                            So based on this, we gotta wait it out still for couple of more months or so

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              i think they will unvail it before the friendly matches but we cant buy it from adidas, so is stupid
                              highly doubtful
                              the primary concern is Copyright issues
                              they wanna release it closer to WC so the knockoff markets dont easily get a chance to release their cheap versions prior to the WC..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                claims that Adidas due to copyright issues isnt going to release our WCkits till a min. 40days prior to kick-off of WC..!
                                So based on this, we gotta wait it out still for couple of more months or so
                                Followed by another 40 days until they ship it!

Comment

Working...
                                X