No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow absolute rubbish. hope its just for the friendlies. but wow what a lot of bull....

Comment

this looks like the Bahrain shirt. disgusting....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

We already played with those shirts.

Comment

it has a different color dadash

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            dafauq.....!!?
            that shirt/shit looks Burgundy..??
            It's just the lighting... those are the standards reds we wore before.
            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Maybe that picture is using Instagram's Valencia filter

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                well
                to me it looks pretty clean-cut, cool design similar to nike's England and Brazil home kits..!! but the saudi design lags behind on the Cool front because, it looks done on an obviously cheaper garment Lacking the Muted/Tonal Cool DETAILS & the Technicalities of the finished Garment of the England and BRAZIL's Kit..!
                hence rightly it could pass for a derogatory "Zirpoosh" name tag...!!
                You can do A Clean Cut/Minimalist design and get away with it Only if the Quality of the finished garment is clearly superior to the cheaper kits and some Tonal Cool details are mixed it there..!
                Agha jan khodeto gule nazan ein piranha zirpoosh hastan. Bayad vastim tah bebinim designeh asli kay miad. Emkan nadareh einha piranayeh asli bashan!

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                  It's just the lighting... those are the standards reds we wore before.
                  look at the Iran flag. red is red. this is burgundy...

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

Looks very red to me!

Comment

The jersey has black trimming on nech and sleeves makes it so much like Egypt

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                        The jersey has black trimming on nech and sleeves makes it so much like Egypt
                        Yeah, that's what I've been thinking. That's also why I'll be fine with any Adidas template as long as it's in our red, white and green, and not white/black or red/white/black like the Iraqi or Egyptian flag

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

Your Display Pic is burgundy... I didn't realize we wore burgundy at the last WC?
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

We can’t even get a god damn jersey right ,

Comment

I have the jersey we wore today and at least its GREAT quality. Nothing special or fancy but even if we go the WC with these kits at least we look professional and the players have perfect quality on their kits at least. Quality wise they not comparable to our uhlsport or legea kits. Dont need to mention Daei Sports...

Comment

Egypt had brand new white jerseys today they were nice and simple and template is the same as the other adidas countries we will most likely get something similar to that obviously with our colors hopefully check it out https://goo.gl/images/bLFr2d

Comment

Working...
                                X