Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WANT TEAM MELLI WORLD CUP KITSSS!!!!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
      Egypt had brand new white jerseys today they were nice and simple and template is the same as the other adidas countries we will most likely get something similar to that obviously with our colors hopefully check it out https://goo.gl/images/bLFr2d
      It looks like Germany but with the Egypt FA logo

Comment

I want the world cup jersies to be unveiled already!! It's supposed to come out in April right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't understand you guys ... either you don't follow the news, are super young and inexperienced or khalehshagh, the WC jerseys are no different than what we already have lol we are no being sponsored by adidas - we bought adidas kits for a shit ton cheaper out of pocket ... Egypts kit was costume made ... ours is and will be generic

Comment

Is all of these troubles because of sanctions?

We should have a perfect jersey yearround and always available for purchase, not to beg for sponsors every four years.

Can anyone explain the problem here?
            Last edited by Farhad21; 03-23-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

This should be our logo, thats what russia does

Comment

This thread is so annoying. Members have posted about the kit situation multiple times with the source but every other day someone comes and asks the same question.

The latest news is that the kit is being unveiled in Ordibehest which is between April and May.

Comment

there is one thing which will be certain. Adidas will not allow a shitty Jersey to ruin their reputation. the WC is very important to them as a brand. they will provide iran with a reasonable Jersey. anything else would be a big surprise!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    there is one thing which will be certain. Adidas will not allow a shitty Jersey to ruin their reputation. the WC is very important to them as a brand. they will provide iran with a reasonable Jersey. anything else would be a big surprise!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

!!! I mean we r talking about a billion dollar company from germany. they would never ever allow something amateurish to be displayed on the world cup.

Comment

Nike does it all the time.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      !!! I mean we r talking about a billion dollar company from germany. they would never ever allow something amateurish to be displayed on the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                        This should be our logo, thats what russia does
                        Here's a little something I made based on that:

Comment

when we can get the jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            when we can get the jersey?
                            I guess it will be released after the world cup mate

Comment

i think april or may, adidas will start selling iran jersey like a month before world cup , i am sure there is design since adidas people went to mashad once

Comment

Interesting article about the Tunasia game jersey crisis
                                http://teamkits.org/post/2000

Comment

Working...
                                X