• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    still no news?
    only crickets Ehsan jaan!

Comment

rofl will we ever have a kit that we can actually order?

Comment

Maybe I just look at things in a different way but I really don't see how you guys can care so much about a jersey. Iran is going down the drain economically with 1USD now equivalent to over 6000 tomans, people - your own countrymen - are unable to buy food and many are not even getting paid. Despite all this, the biggest problem for some people here seems to be if and when they can get their hands on the latest Team Melli jersey. It's not bad to have some humility from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
          Maybe I just look at things in a different way but I really don't see how you guys can care so much about a jersey. Iran is going down the drain economically with 1USD now equivalent to over 6000 tomans, people - your own countrymen - are unable to buy food and many are not even getting paid. Despite all this, the biggest problem for some people here seems to be if and when they can get their hands on the latest Team Melli jersey. It's not bad to have some humility from time to time.
          Tell that to Nigeria.

Comment

Sadly Iran has a better economy than Nigeria however most of the national income is spent on the Syria, Iraq war and palestinian occupation. Nader is right to question your priorities.

Comment

This has got to be the most condescending and supercilious thing I have read all week. Get a grip lmao. Do not act like you have more humility than the people asking about a jersey. With your idea about the terrible economy in iran, might as well scrap the whole soccer program in iran, the couple million dollar budget we have for soccer, and help the poor people. I am really curious, how have you recently helped our poor countrymen lately? have you gone and volunteered or sent your income to not family, but the impoverish you dont even know? Do not bash some one or act like you are above wanting a jersey smh.

Comment

Before this thread gets too political, its sad to see TM dealing with the budget equivalent to that of a high school soccer team almost. My old high school was sponsored by Nike and had some nice kits but TM can never get one nice kit since the 2006 WC.
                As mentioned earlier, the decreasing value of the toman is playing a factor along with the national income going primarily into warring Arab nations rather than our own people.

Comment

None of those excuses mean anything.
                  North Korea was starving half its country and had adidas for a sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    None of those excuses mean anything.
                    North Korea was starving half its country and had adidas for a sponsor.
                    welcome to ditatorship

Comment

Last time I checked, this was Persian FOOTBALL dot com, where we talk about all Persian football related topics, such as our national team's jersey.

If I wanted to talk about the sinking value of the rial, or the big mismanagement of our countries natural resources, I would find Persian ECONOMYPOLITICS dot com, or maybe go to the general forum.

Comment

I think having a national jersey gives people a connection to Iran, especially for the Iranian diaspora. When we cheer for TM, we're cheering at the same time as the kids in the streets of Iran playing with plastic balls. Having a jersey is not putting other priorities behind, but allows some to go on in spite of the oppression/poverty/misery. This is why kids in Iraq wear knock-off Messi jerseys, and the kids in Palestine wear knock-off Barcelona jerseys. It gives them hope and a sense of belonging to something magical. Yes, we are more privileged to live in the west, but we too want to believe in and belong to something magical. Having this jersey is simply a symbol of that.

Comment

You must be really fun at parties.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=400566

Summary: Taj says issues with jerseys has been resolved. Jerseys will be unveiled vs Uzbekistan and they are the latest Adidas 2018 Technology Jersies.

There will also be no Cheetahs on the jerseys as the only places that FIFA approved the logo to go would compromise the climacool tech of the jerseys.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ یکی از چالش هایی که در هفته های گذشته تیم ملی به آن دچار بوده است، مساله پیراهن های بازیکنان در جام جهانی بوده است و این سوال که بالاخره تکلیف پیراهن های تیم ملی چه شد؟ این در حالی است که در هفته های اخیر از پیراهن های تیم های ملی مختلف حاضر در جام جهانی از سوی کمپانی های مختلف رونمایی شده بود.

مهدی تاج ضمن بیان اینکه مشکل لباس ها حل شده، می گوید: در بازی با ازبکستان از لباس های تیم ملی رونمایی خواهد شد و این لباس ها جدیدترین تکنولوژی و مدل ۲۰۱۸ آدیداس هستند.

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در ادامه گفت: طرح یوز روی این لباس ها وجود نداردبه این دلیل که شرکت آدیداس مصر بود که اگر طرح یوز را جایی که فیفا اجازه داده روی لباس بزنیم، عملا تکنولوژی کولینگ آنها دیگر کاربردی ندارد. سرمربی تیم ملی هم روی استفاده از این ویژگی لباس ها تاکید زیادی دارد. البته ما از فیفا خواسته بودیم کمی طرح یوز را بالاتر بزنیم ولی با درخواست ما موافقت نشد و اینجایی هم که آنها مجوزش را داده بودند عملا به درد نمی خورد.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=400566

Summary: Taj says issues with jerseys has been resolved. Jerseys will be unveiled vs Uzbekistan and they are the latest Adidas 2018 Technology Jersies.

There will also be no Cheetahs on the jerseys as the only places that FIFA approved the logo to go would compromise the climacool tech of the jerseys.
                              Damn that is cutting it real close to the world cup since we play Uzbekistan less than a month before Morocco. This will make it difficult for a lot of fans to buy the jersies in time. Plus if Adidas doesn't sell it directly through it's website then I'm screwed..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

So are they going to be unique in any way or just the same as we have been wearing just the “2018 technology”?

Comment

Working...
                                X