super ugly. sorry!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Ugly shade of green and there's no red

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        Doubt this is legitimate. Their current away jersey and current design is much nicer:

no is real new Ajax away jersey

Comment

We are a laughing stock

Less than six week to go and we don’t even have a jersey to buy and wear and support our team

Truly truly embarrassing.

Comment

Taj said the kits arrived in Iran today. Still being unveiled in the Iran Uzbekistan game. They're being pressured to include the cheetah print.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Taj said the kits arrived in Iran today. Still being unveiled in the Iran Uzbekistan game. They're being pressured to include the cheetah print.
              Where did you see this?

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                Where did you see this?
                http://90tv.ir/news/451495/تاج-لباس-...گردانیم

Comment

Nice that article also confirms Iran will travel to Greece to play a friendly after the Turkey game

Comment

i hope i can buy a iran jersey

Comment

This thread is so sad..

And my guess is that it will remain depressing until the Uzbekistan match.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        i hope i can buy a iran jersey
                        Good one

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                          We are a laughing stock
                          Less than six week to go and we don’t even have a jersey to buy and wear and support our team
                          Truly truly embarrassing.
                          If you actually payed attention to the news and not talked out of IDK where you'd see it has been established that we are getting our kits on May 19th as an agreement with due to copyright infringement laws. If you think every NT Federation is perfect (besides maybe for Germany's you'd be wrong. Example: most recently Salah got into beef with Egyptian Federation regarding a phone commercial and how Salah was going to be sued by Vodafone due to their Federation's incompetence.)

Denmark have not released either their WC Home or Away kit, are you going to tell me they are a laughing stock too...?

So next time please do your research, before you pointlessly bash for the sake of bashing...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            If you actually payed attention to the news and not talked out of IDK where you'd see it has been established that we are getting our kits on May 19th as an agreement with due to copyright infringement laws. If you think every NT Federation is perfect (besides maybe for Germany's you'd be wrong. Example: most recently Salah got into beef with Egyptian Federation regarding a phone commercial and how Salah was going to be sued by Vodafone due to their Federation's incompetence.)
                            Denmark have not released either their WC Home or Away kit, are you going to tell me they are a laughing stock too...?
                            So next time please do your research, before you pointlessly bash for the sake of bashing...
                            i agree is most likely due to copy right issue, may 19, TM, better have a good jersey, as long as the quality is good is fine, it might be plain as hell, but i hope i can buy TM jersey

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              i agree is most likely due to copy right issue, may 19, TM, better have a good jersey, as long as the quality is good is fine, it might be plain as hell, but i hope i can buy TM jersey
                              Im sure you can find a good fake in singapore Ehsan

Comment

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                                Im sure you can find a good fake in singapore Ehsan
                                Pretty sure Ehsan lives in Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X