• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branko's latest words on the whole drama:

http://90tv.ir/news/350015/%D8%A8%D8...8C%D9%85%D8%9F

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Them wanting to go to europe to have a better chance at tm isnt the cause of Queiroz but rather the cause of having a better squad. Sajjad moving to europe was because we have 3 or 4 strikers infront of him, not because Queiroz has put in a mentality that you have to play in Europe to play for tm. Because in fact he hasnt. We have more ipl starters in tm than european based players. We have players who reject europe for qatar and in fact get more playing time than before. As for Karimi's case, im not sure of what he exactly said but he is trying his best to come back to Iran. So not sure how much tm was a factor in his decisions otherwise he probably wouldnt be trying to run back home so quick.

The main reason we have more players in europe now is because our players are better than they were before. Queiroz has been our coach since 2011 when we had players like maziar zare, pejman nouri, ghasem dehnavi, saeed daghighi, meydavoudi, etc in tm. Why didnt they go to europe? Im pretty sure queiroz had the professional attitude at the beginning too but these players didnt go because they simply werent good enough. But now we have players like ansarifard on the bench, karimi, soroush rafiei, tabrizi, pahlevan and sajjad who even have trouble making the 23 man list. So when these players are in that situation it tells about the quality in the team. Just like how in the wave of players in the late 90's it didnt matter who the coach was, this new wave since 2013-2014 also would have had little relevance who the coach was. We've gone through the talent drought of 08ish-2012 and now we have players going to europe because they're good enough.

The idea of going to europe has been around for a while in iran. Its not something Queiroz implemented.
      Yes the idea of going to Europe has been around for a while. I'm just curious as to why you keep denying the role CQ had in some of these players becoming what they are for us today. Do you believe Azmoun would be where he is today if he spent the last 4 years under Jalali? Why do you think Ezzatollahi keeps referring to CQ as a father figure?

I feel as though the sole point you are making is Iranian talent works in peaks and troughs and I'll give you that but it is clear that CQ has us performing more consistently despite the troughs. One could make the argument we didnt deserve to be in the 2014 WC based on our squad but we squeaked results through.

Comment

I am and always been CQ's biggest supporter but enough is enough , he is looos and nonor, vaghaan shoresho darovordeh

If he wants to quit , let him do it, f**k him.

Comment

As expected, IFF unanimously rejected CQ's resignation.
          Last edited by 04041374; 01-08-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            As expected, IFF rejected CQ's resignation.
            Good now we can get on with our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              I am and always been CQ's biggest supporter but enough is enough , he is looos and nonor, vaghaan shoresho darovordeh

i dont agree with you, we need to remmber we are not big european countries, where the players can learn tactics fast!lets be honest, cq have to teach them, and when coaches like branko want thier players and friendlies get cancel ,wages not paid on time, you would have resigned alot also. our league dont have good grassroots, i remmber when CQ CAME he had to teach them how to control the ball and pass, the very very basics

Comment

***EDITED***
                Last edited by persianallstars; 01-09-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Taj press conference: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1311...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    baghiash chi shod?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                      baghiash chi shod?
                      Vakhte namaz shod, they had to send a salavat.

Comment

Who is Taj referring to?

وی در ادامه افزود: یک نفربوده است که در چند روز اخیر 22 بار صحبت کرده است. چه در رسانه ملی و چه در جاهای دیگر. حرف هایی زده می شود که قابل استناد نیست. این شخص چندسال پیش از وجود پول های آلوده حرف می زد.اما جالب است که همین شخص دستیار همان مربی ای شد که به او انتقاد داشت. نمی خواهیم به تمام جزییات بپردازیم. صداوسیما یار دوازدهم تیم ملی است. نباید به مسایل اخیر دامن بزنیم. ما انتقادی نداریم و پاسخگوی شما هستیم و به همه سوالات پاسخ خواهیم داد.

Comment

Thewheels
                          ***EDITED***
                          Last edited by persianallstars; 01-09-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                            Tehranto giving TheWheels rep! Even the greatest of enemies can come together to support our very own Carlos Queiroz!
                            Last edited by persianallstars; 01-09-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Thewheels

To khafesho ozgal e goh
                              Brother - CQ has understood our culture in IR. Only threats work for shit to get done.

Comment

I get in brother but at this point I feel like he is being disrespectful to everyone
                                There was no reason to send those Perspolisi players back to Iran the way he did
                                He needs to know his limits

Comment

Working...
                                X