This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    “We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training”![/B]
    Amen to that..!!

Comment

Its unlike CQ to get so petty with his statements, but I guess 6 years of being TM coach does that...
      Is that even his official FB account?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
        Its unlike CQ to get so petty with his statements, but I guess 6 years of being TM coach does that...
        yes it is his official FB.

Comment

Could all this be an excuse for CQ if we fall short of Qatar?

Comment

yes it is his official fb page and everything he says is completely true.!

Comment

Nothin BS about it, IF WERE NOT PREPARED we WILL LOOSE or Tie at best.
              they may seat last in group but they are far from being the worst team..! I'd say squad quality wise they are easily 3rd best team after iran n sk..!
              they've hired a new coach recently which means it's gonna be hard to know how they will be approaching their game, they are playing at home with their backs are against the wall...! Need all 3 points and a loss will all but certainly would finish their WCQ campaign..!
              Only some goozoo, amateur coach like Brangoh will Make typical assumptions that "Well they are Gutter, WE ARE IRAN and superior" " They are Last in group and WERE NUMBER 1" so lets just throw a bunch guys out there and see what happens..!!?

Comment

why would this be an excuse when there are clear facts that branko is sabotaging our national teams preparation? why would we fall short? we have great young players with some good experience at this moment. did we fall short last time? no. did we have good preparation untill now for the 2nd round? no. what are the reasons? just look at what branko says in international media about their own national team and what he says inside the country about our national team.

branko is an selfminded and selfish, ignorant person who does everything that has benefits for himself only.
                Queiroz is an person who is serious about his job, and is willing to fight corruption within the federation only for the succes of his team and the people of that country.. That will bring trust from the people.

the perspolis fans dont give a fk about branko.. they only think about perspolis.
                CQ fans give about CQ AND TM!

Comment

CQ has been with us for over five years now and his modus operandi should be clear to all. He is simply making an example out of Branko: mess with my plans and I'll come after you. He knows very well that the real preparation work will begin after he qualifies for the WC and that he can't have anybody interfere with his plans then.

CQ is known is Europe as a fiery character who thrives on controversy. There is nothing more exciting to him than others attacking him and his team. Gary Neville said of him once something to the effect of, "he likes having his and his team's back against the wall." He will succeed as long as Branko and his vatani counterparts continue attacking him because the one thing he has an endless supply of is his players' complete trust in him.

There are really two types of people you should watch out for in life: those who have completely bought in to a philosophy, and those who have nothing to lose. CQ and TM embody both.

Comment

We won't fall short against Qatar. They will play their best against us and we will do the same. Their squad is weaker since their LB(best player is suspended against us). That guy always suffocated our attacks with his speed and strength.

They also don't have a new coach its still Fossati the guy who argued with the Qatari FA because they wanted to stop naturalizing players and he said he would leave if they did that. He lost to SK after a spirited performance, barely beat Syria in Doha 1-0 off a penalty, and they tied China 0-0 while being outplayed by the Chinese in terms of chances. He is not a miracle worker.

Tactically, Qatar needs a whole new plan when they play us in March. Given they used the same tactic they used against us as they did in the U23. Long ball switches against our slower LBs. They tried this in September and it worked for a good amount of the game, they could not finish, and Montazeri also bailed Hajsafi out getting himself a yellow card in the process. We now have a pacey LB in Mohammadi that really negates Qatar's right side. They are in two minds between using the youth and energy of a Sporting Gijon reserve player in Akram Afif or an experienced player like Tabata in the midfield. Our midfield(with Hajsafi in it) negates both of them. If we score first against Qatar we will win and most likely Fossati will be fired.

Knowing CQ and his usual mindset he is thinking that if we pull 4 points in March, avoid losing to Uzbekistan/Korea, and beating Syria we will qualify; which is mathematically accurate. His plan will work given TM gives performances equal to what it has been giving. It's also helpful that we have not conceded a goal in qualifying yet.

Comment

i dont see us losing to qatar, they have to win, so they wont waste time and play thier dirty tactics

Comment

It is so curious to read Mr. Branko Ivankovic in the European Press defending the need for a proper World Cup Preparation for his country national team, Croatia! That it just what he said about these friendly matches outside FIFA Calendar that Croatia did right now (including against our opponent China)!

Here are Mr. Branko quotes: “Unfortunately Croatia didn't achieve good results and became forth in this friendly tournament (in China). But that does not matter because it will pave the way for the future success. The world cup is not a place for trial and error and all teams must be fully prepared”.
                        If Branko actually said this - its very hypocritical.

Comment

Branko will be exposed on what a shitty coach he really is when he doesn't get anywhere with Persepolis in ACL. IPL is an easy league when you have CQ's trained players there.

Comment

Another post by CQ from about 30 minutes ago (2:30 PM EST)

I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not.

Dear friends,
                            I would like to publicly express my sincere thanks for the respect and comfort words that I received today from Persepolis president. I also would like to say that I totally agree that all the technical issues between National Team and Club coaches should be discussed in private. It is a shame that Persepolis Coach, Mr. Branko Ivankovic, does not share his President view, choosing to attack the National Team and the National Team coach, as we recently saw, forcing me to defend the National Team. After 6 years in Iran I have never called into public discussion a club coach work. I also would like to remind that my professionalism and commitment with the National Team leads to do my best for Team Melli, always seeking for agreement with all clubs. That is why that, after all this, it is with great pride that I listen Persepolis president respect and comfort words. Thank you Mr Persepolis president, and let me use this opportunity to wish you and your club all the best of success.
                            Best
                            CQ

Comment

Is he speaking about Taheri? Good for him solving this issue

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Is he speaking about Taheri? Good for him solving this issue
                                I think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X