X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the translator is a big fail. fuck. he didnt say anytning right pff

Comment

i repeat Taj has been a big fail so far and seemingly continues to drag asss on his job responsibilities..
      its obvious that he isnt willing nor able to provide CQ/TM with Sufficient preparations (as clearly deemed necessary by CQ) for the upcoming WCQs ..!
      he just gonna take the chicken shitt/easy way outa this situation by forcing TM to adhere Only to FIFA rules on the vital TM preparation program..! to top that off, he shows double standard by not holding PP and other ACL clubs adhere to the Same FIFA only preparations schedule..!

as in his prior FB post indicated, CQ again comes across still highly frustrated and dejected and you can almost tell that has had enough of these clowns in charge of our football and just doesnt seem to give a fk anymore ..!!?

Comment

he fired all/some of his Iranian assistants?
        why?
        Executive orders??

Comment

I don't get it, what's his beef now?
          has Branko canceled any new camps? lol

Comment

What a fucking mess

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

This Mofu should have been fired long time ago but officials in charge of IFF are worse.Show will go on .

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                This Mofu should have been fired long time ago but officials in charge of IFF are worse.Show will go on .

Comment

CQ is really starting to get annoying now. He thinks he is 4 year old kid with all his ghahro ashti.

Comment

نکونام برای جلسه با تاج به فدراسیون فوتبال رفت

وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - مربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان برای دیدار با رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در محل این فدراسیون حاضر شد. به گزارش وب سایت نود و به نقل از تسنیم، پس از جلسه روز گذشته (سه*شنبه) مهدی تاج با کارلوس کی*روش در فدراسیون فوتبال که در پایان آن سرمربی تیم ملی موضوع کنار گذاشتن دستیاران ایرانی*اش را رد نکرد، جواد نکونام امروز راهی فدراسیون فوتبال شد.مربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان ظهر امروز به فدراسیون فوتبال رفت تا با مهدی تاج دیدار کرده و جلسه*ای را برگزار کند.

http://90tv.ir/news/359924/%D9%86%DA...B1%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

Cq is right. If tm should go by fifa dates and rules.. then the reams in acl should too.. no suspending league games for those teams!!!!!!

Comment

the fight is nonsese, because TM, is more important, we are not italy, or spain where we have a strong league, our league is medicore and we have to accept it. hence if cq want long camp we should give him, cause the leagues dont produce good players, i remmber in 2011 when CQ came, he had to teach the national team players how to pass, cause our youth teams are weak

Comment

#inCQwetrust

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            I also like firing people and burying my head in the sand when corruption and incompetence is exposed on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              , i remmber in 2011 when CQ came, he had to teach the national team players how to pass
                              I heard he also taught our players how to shave, and how to tie their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                I heard he also taught our players how to shave, and how to tie their shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X