Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad thing to see is that he seems defeated. I don't see the fire in him and he has thrown the towel. Bad news for TM!

Comment

This translator "reedeh".

Comment

he is gona stay till he bring iran to world cup, but he wont renew after world cup if we qualify

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad A View Post
          Sad thing to see is that he seems defeated. I don't see the fire in him and he has thrown the towel. Bad news for TM!
          He's changed because he realizes that Croat charlatan effectively neutralized his popularity which had been his main weapon against the system. I don't think he realized before how gullible and easily manipulated Iranian fans are. The reader comments in Iranian papers used to be overwhelmingly supportive of CQ. Now you see comment after comment full of insults from Perspolisi imbeciles who can't see they're being used by that Croat con artist. They don't realize once CQ is toppled Branko won't even stay one week in Perspolis and they'll be back to square one with someone like Estili or Daei. Neither the system nor the fans in that country deserve a coach like Queiroz. Second rate Balkans like Branko are as good as it gets for them. It honestly disgusts me to see how easily he turned millions of idiots against their own national team. If I were CQ I would leave the first chance I get.

Edit to add: I don't know if it's been mentioned here, but a few days back ISport showed a part of Branko's contract that allows him to nulify his contract with Perspolis as soon as the national team position opens up. He also gave an interview in Croatia saying "most Iranians want me to coach the national team"! The whole reason Goodarzi brought him back to Iran two years ago was to replace CQ but at the time they were afraid of CQ's popularity. Which explains the calculated interviews by that con artist directly attacking CQ and provoking PP's legion of sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
            Edit to add: I don't know if it's been mentioned here, but a few days back ISport showed a part of Branko's contract that allows him to nulify his contract with Perspolis as soon as the national team position opens up. He also gave an interview in Croatia saying "most Iranians want me to coach the national team"! The whole reason Goodarzi brought him back to Iran two years ago was to replace CQ but at the time they were afraid of CQ's popularity. Which explains the calculated interviews by that con artist directly attacking CQ and provoking PP's legion of sheep.
            Do you mean this?

http://isport.ir/uploads/eimages/01103163.jpg

I did a research. That paragraph is from a Croat article about him in April 2016 (after the 4-2 derby). ISport is a tabloid source, even more tabloid than KhabarOnline.

Translated by Bing.
            Ten years, already waiting for film: Persepolis Championship crown. Ten "the hungry years" fasts the second most popular Iranian Club and puts up with "terror" Esteghlala and Sepahana. When "the Professor" accepted the Club, they were in the relegation zone, in a crisis year with Ivankovićem have been completed on the eighth position. This year the ambitions are in flux, Ivankovic has managed to convince the boss that has a team for first place. They believed him and before the Derby of the year against the Esteghlala, they offered him a new, two-year contract. He was signed to a seven days ago, but that contract has a background. In fact, the Iraniansare dissatisfied with the current menu, the Portuguese coach Carlos Quierozom, a former Assistant to Alex Ferguson, and Branko Ivankovic will almost certainly be the next menu of that country, where football is religion. Of course, if he doesn't get a better offer from Europe, because, the menu is already Iran's once was, from 2002 to 2005. by 2006. of the year.
            http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/nogomet/...irana/4146015/

Comment

so now , all pp players will get burned, CQ wont invite them, hence branko can relax

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                I don't know what this is supposed to be. They pointed to a clause in his official contract that allows him to immediately leave once the national team position opens up. And Isport is a tabloid that has been quite sympathetic to Branko. Many of their "journalists" are hardcore perspolisi and have taken Branko's side in the fight.

Comment

It is really sad what is happening and how this Branko Charlatan is putting his agenda before TM's. people who have short term memory of a gold fish forget this guy just left WC 2006 without even coming back to talk about the debacle. and his when the camera was on him during Iran vs Portugal he acted like this Akhoond. He is not good news!!
                  Many dalals are leveraging him against CQ, but time will tell!! He will pull another team melli and bail as soon as PP is trouble.

https://youtu.be/pm7Tt3GbR44
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

I defended CQ too many times but enough with this shit! WTF man, how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                      I don't know what this is supposed to be. They pointed to a clause in his official contract that allows him to immediately leave once the national team position opens up. And Isport is a tabloid that has been quite sympathetic to Branko. Many of their "journalists" are hardcore perspolisi and have taken Branko's side in the fight.
                      Avoid these 4 news agencies.

1. Khabaronline
                      2. Cup
                      3. Khabarvarzeshi
                      4. Isport

Ina hezbe badan va faghat dorogh va shaye dorost mikonan ta user bishtari az siteshon didan kone. Sensational Journalism.

Comment

I have defended CQ on everything so far. Can't defend him on this one. Wasn't expecting this behaviour from him. He has turned half the country against him. Wouldn't be suprised if our home games are not full from now on.

Comment

Branko ye gohi khord, zeri zad, Hemaghat bishtaro CQ daare mikone!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            I have defended CQ on everything so far. Can't defend him on this one. Wasn't expecting this behaviour from him. He has turned half the country against him. Wouldn't be suprised if our home games are not full from now on.
                            Just curious what you think was wrong with this presser? Can you give some specifics?

How is it possible for Branko to come and chat shit, and as soon as he is done insulting the national team, he's like "I'm going to be the bigger man and not comment on this any more".

Excuse me?? You just went on a rant about the national team and before anyone can defend themselves you decide you don't want to talk about it any more? Sorry, IMO it does not work like that.

And I would not worry about attendance at TM games. Iranian fans while extremely passionate, are also extremely petty and ill informed. When SS fans turned on CQ because of the Ghalenoie debacle, PP fans showed up more in spite (which is really sad when you think of it). Now i can pretty much guarantee that SS fans will up their support in TM games, and at the end of the day as long as they are making nose in the stadium, nothing else matters.

We have viable replacements for almost ALL of the PP TM players. While I don't think CQ will actually invite 0 players from PP, I would not be surprised if the number drops to around 2-3.

The only players on PP that are hard to replace at the moment are Seyed Jalal (the main man!) and Ramin. Soroush can be included too, but he hasn't had much playing time for TM yet. For every other PP invitee, you can find a legitimate replacement without really skipping a beat.

TM will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              Just curious what you think was wrong with this presser? Can you give some specifics?

How is it possible for Branko to come and chat shit, and as soon as he is done insulting the national team, he's like "I'm going to be the bigger man and not comment on this any more".

Excuse me?? You just went on a rant about the national team and before anyone can defend themselves you decide you don't want to talk about it any more? Sorry, IMO it does not work like that.

And I would not worry about attendance at TM games. Iranian fans while extremely passionate, are also extremely petty and ill informed. When SS fans turned on CQ because of the Ghalenoie debacle, PP fans showed up more in spite (which is really sad when you think of it). Now i can pretty much guarantee that SS fans will up their support in TM games, and at the end of the day as long as they are making nose in the stadium, nothing else matters.

We have viable replacements for almost ALL of the PP TM players. While I don't think CQ will actually invite 0 players from PP, I would not be surprised if the number drops to around 2-3.

The only players on PP that are hard to replace at the moment are Seyed Jalal (the main man!) and Ramin. Soroush can be included too, but he hasn't had much playing time for TM yet. For every other PP invitee, you can find a legitimate replacement without really skipping a beat.

TM will be fine.
                              The comments about him saying he won't inviting Persepolis players because they are 3 kg over weight. That is inexcusable from the national team head coach, to make false comments like that. Not only did he stoop to the level of Branko, he has succesfully divided the country where now Persepolis fans will not support Team Melli and are calling Persepolis the "Persepolis national football team". He has divided our country, something which is unacceptable. He did not need to continue this fight with Branko, a coach who is far below him.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                The comments about him saying he won't inviting Persepolis players because they are 3 kg over weight. That is inexcusable from the national team head coach, to make false comments like that. Not only did he stoop to the level of Branko, he has succesfully divided the country where now Persepolis fans will not support Team Melli and are calling Persepolis the "Persepolis national football team". He has divided our country, something which is unacceptable. He did not need to continue this fight with Branko, a coach who is far below him.
                                The translator fucked it up man.

Re-watch it, he says BRANKO is saying they are overweight. I did not have this information until Branko told me that these players are overweight, so logically I cannot invite them.

PP players will still be invited, he just making a fool out of Branko again (which is no less than he deserves).

PP fans can call the national team whatever they want. When we won our last 3 WCQ last campaign, SS fans were calling it the SS National Team. Again, the majority of Iranian football fans (in Iran) are suffering from a lot of things. Too much time on their hands and no football IQ are just 2 of them.

We all know CQ is hot headed. When his meticulously laid out WCQ plan is now changed to a normal 4-day before FIFA Match Day plan, we all knew he was going to be upset.

PP fans are not the be all, end all of Iranian football. PP was in the gutter a few years ago, it did not effect TM then, and their "success" this year won't effect TM now.

CQ is a good enough and smart enough coach that he can replace a couple of PP players on the national team.

If he is serious about not inviting the bulk of them, we are still fine. We can replace Taremi, Beira, Kamal, Amiri pretty easily. Ramin and Hosseini are pretty much locks, regardless of whatever CQ or Branko say.

Comment

Working...
                                X