Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are two things I am a bit confused about. Need some clarification.

1) Has TM´s forthcoming plans changed to a 4 day camp prior to qualification matches (CQ keeps saying this) or is the preparation plan unchanged from before (Taj keeps saying this)??

2) Why is CQ going mental?!! I really love the man and what he has done with TM so far and I really hope he stays and take Iran to yet another WC in Russia. But I think he is being far too emotional and somewhat childish with his recent behaviour. I also think Branko should have shut up about TM, no doubt about it. Especially because these plans had been accepted and confirmed by the clubs several months ago. But still I don´t understand why CQ keeps talking about Branko. In my opinion, he is just ridiculing him self and not Branko by this behaviour. But why is he going to these extremes??? Does he actually want to quit, I wonder!
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Team melli will be fine for sure.. montazeri has been somewhat flawless.. pouraliganji as well. They can play the role of center backs. Milad left back.. there would be some change on the right back but i think rezaeian will be invited for this nonetheless. Front and middle we have enough options. The reason i say rezaeian will be invited is purely because branko has issues with rezaeian and doesnt play him much.

Comment

^^^on your second point

That preparation plan was the very reason CQ had agreed to the contract extension after the last AC. Now the federation has completely broken its word, broken the contract. CQ has every reason to dump our asses and move to a team and a place where they have his liaghat.
        The fact that he didn't makes me love and admire him immensely.

Why? I think he has come to understand the situation in Iran and does it for the love of the good Iranian people.
        CQ's TM is one of the last strongholds of goodness and fairness within in today's corrupt and disgusting IR system. If he would give up, IR/mafia would have won and conquered yet another part of iranian soul. So in fact he is sacrificing himself for others.

For those who haven't yet understood, Branko Ivankovic is, and always was, a dog of the iranian mafia. The sole purpose of him coming back to Iran was to get rid of CQ and install him as their dog obedient dog, i.e to win control and power back

Comment

Ibcompletwly agree with you. But i was saying purely that people who are worried about what CQ said that persepolis players wont be invited.. but CQ is really sacrificing himself for the iranian people.. tgats why people love him. People here who say cq is a child and immature because hes going on with the problem.. put yourself in such situatoin first and then talk ols

Comment

What has exactly aheppened? I thought all this drama was over..

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              Ibcompletwly agree with you. But i was saying purely that people who are worried about what CQ said that persepolis players wont be invited.. but CQ is really sacrificing himself for the iranian people.. tgats why people love him. People here who say cq is a child and immature because hes going on with the problem.. put yourself in such situatoin first and then talk ols
              Most Iranians didn't get CQ's irony, plus he specifically said that he will not not invite pp players.

The irony was that branko had said his players always gained weight when at tm.
              And with such statement he was actually saying that his own players are such bad professionals, who would easily gain weight once they get into another environment, for instance just drinking coca cola when offered. According to branko his own players are such bad professionals that they can't even look after themselves and manage their eating behavior, and always take the sweets when infront of a buffet.

CQ has much more respect for these players and knows them much better, that he would never say such a stupid thing as branko.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                Most Iranians didn't get CQ's irony, plus he specifically said that he will not not invite pp players.

The irony was that branko had said his players always gained weight when at tm.
                And with such statement he was actually saying that his own players are such bad professionals, who would easily gain weight once they get into another environment, for instance just drinking coca cola when offered. According to branko his own players are such bad professionals that they can't even look after themselves and manage their eating behavior, and always take the sweets when infront of a buffet.

CQ has much more respect for these players and knows them much better, that he would never say such a stupid thing as branko.
                Finally someone with common sense.

When is the match against qatar btw?

Comment

Iran-Qatar is on March 23 rd

Comment

The problem with some of Iranians fans are that they have short term memory. They think it's ok for Branko to come on a tv show (90) and insult TM and say their players gain 3KG when they return from TM camp and blame TM and CQ if they don't get any result, in return CQ returns PP players back to Iran to ensure that it's not going to hurt them in ACL and not give them any reason for failure, and also he said he's not going to invite them to ensure that they're fit for PP games. He has done everything Branko has asked for and yet he's the one to be blamed? Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                      ^^^on your second point
                      That preparation plan was the very reason CQ had agreed to the contract extension after the last AC. Now the federation has completely broken its word, broken the contract. CQ has every reason to dump our asses and move to a team and a place where they have his liaghat.
                      The fact that he didn't makes me love and admire him immensely.
                      Why? I think he has come to understand the situation in Iran and does it for the love of the good Iranian people.
                      CQ's TM is one of the last strongholds of goodness and fairness within in today's corrupt and disgusting IR system. If he would give up, IR/mafia would have won and conquered yet another part of iranian soul. So in fact he is sacrificing himself for others.
                      For those who haven't yet understood, Branko Ivankovic is, and always was, a dog of the iranian mafia. The sole purpose of him coming back to Iran was to get rid of CQ and install him as their dog obedient dog, i.e to win control and power back
                      Hazrat keyrosh aleyhesalam naji va nejat bakhshe mardome setamdideye Irano tanha nemizaran. Aslan baraye kheiriye oomade iran va pool aslan barash mohem nist. Baba shoma dige ki hastin.

CQ is a good coach and there is no doubt in that but you guys are acting like delusional fans. Sometimes I think people in Iran are so desperate and think CQ is our Messiah.

CQ ham eshtebahat va naghsaye khodesho dare mesle in bache bazia va laj bazish. Team melli ro khoob jam karde vali lazem nist inghadr dam be dame branko bede. Man khodam Persepolisiam vali hichvaght ghabool nemikonam branko morabie team melli beshe. Ta vaghti morabi mesle keyrosh darim ma be amsale branko ehtiaj nadarim. Sathe footballe ma dige rafte balla bayad morabie behtar as keyrosh biaram na badtar. Vali CQ ham dige poro shode bayad ye hado hodoodi ro raayat kone. Jange ravani ro kheili khoob balade vali khoob nist bar zede team haye irani anjam bede. Injoori be team melli asib mizane. 3 ya 4 ta az bazikonaye Persepoliso felan nemishe jaygozin kard masalan Rezaian, Hosseini va Beiranvand hatta Soroush Rafie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        The translator fucked it up man.

Re-watch it, he says BRANKO is saying they are overweight. I did not have this information until Branko told me that these players are overweight, so logically I cannot invite them.

PP players will still be invited, he just making a fool out of Branko again (which is no less than he deserves).

PP fans can call the national team whatever they want. When we won our last 3 WCQ last campaign, SS fans were calling it the SS National Team. Again, the majority of Iranian football fans (in Iran) are suffering from a lot of things. Too much time on their hands and no football IQ are just 2 of them.

We all know CQ is hot headed. When his meticulously laid out WCQ plan is now changed to a normal 4-day before FIFA Match Day plan, we all knew he was going to be upset.

PP fans are not the be all, end all of Iranian football. PP was in the gutter a few years ago, it did not effect TM then, and their "success" this year won't effect TM now.

CQ is a good enough and smart enough coach that he can replace a couple of PP players on the national team.

If he is serious about not inviting the bulk of them, we are still fine. We can replace Taremi, Beira, Kamal, Amiri pretty easily. Ramin and Hosseini are pretty much locks, regardless of whatever CQ or Branko say.
                        Didn't know the translator messed it up. But on the other point, Persepolis players have become the back bone of TM. There is no one as hard working as Amiri, Taremi as much as he wastes chances, in games against China and Qatar can great chances more than any player, Beiranvand is the best Iranian goalkeeper right now so losing him would be a big hurt. The only that wouldn't make a difference is Kamyabinia. If we lost the other 5 we would lose an integral part of our team.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Hazrat keyrosh aleyhesalam naji va nejat bakhshe mardome setamdideye Irano tanha nemizaran. Aslan baraye kheiriye oomade iran va pool aslan barash mohem nist. Baba shoma dige ki hastin.

CQ is a good coach and there is no doubt in that but you guys are so delusional. Sometimes I think people in Iran are so desperate and think CQ is our Messiah.

CQ ham eshtebahat va naghsaye khodesho dare mesle in bache bazia va laj bazish. Team melli ro khoob jam karde vali lazem nist inghadr dam be dame branko bede. Man khodam Persepolisiam vali hichvaght ghabool nemikonam branko morabie team melli beshe. Ta vaghti morabi mesle keyrosh darim ma be amsale branko ehtiaj nadarim. Sathe footballe ma dige rafte balla bayad morabie behtar as keyrosh biaram na badtar. Vali CQ ham dige poro shode bayad ye hado hodoodi ro raayat kone. Jange ravani ro kheili khoob balade vali khoob nist bar zede team haye irani anjam bede. Injoori be team melli asib mizane. 3 ya 4 ta az bazikonaye Persepoliso felan nemishe jaygozin kard masalan Rezaian, Hosseini va Beiranvand hatta Soroush Rafie.
                          dude this is why CQ is sick of iranian propaganda. Branko started.. ride be kolle pishrafte footballe iran
                          bad gand zade be barnamehaye team melli. Blames cq for every loss he has. Probably expects thr league to be stopprd gor acl
                          let me tell you, ifntgat happrns CQ is out of here.. yhem yournbeloved branGOH can do whatever he wants. I domy know why proplr
                          Turn tgeir back on cq.mbranko started it and now all of the sudden hes the angrl.. ehilr atbthe same time henfuvked upnTM preparation

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            Just curious what you think was wrong with this presser? Can you give some specifics?

How is it possible for Branko to come and chat shit, and as soon as he is done insulting the national team, he's like "I'm going to be the bigger man and not comment on this any more".

Excuse me?? You just went on a rant about the national team and before anyone can defend themselves you decide you don't want to talk about it any more? Sorry, IMO it does not work like that.
                            baba, Branko criticized IFF and Carlos Qerioz's UAE camp. you can agree with his argument or disagree with him. but outside of this being an argument over "planning", what harm or help does talking on TV do to our TM?

You guys act like the whole fucking sky fell on our national team because branko TALKED on Tv.. some fucking strong TM you guys have that is so shaken to the ground by someone talking on TV? criticizing it's coach for stupid 2 weeks camp in UAE??

do you guys realize how ridiculous this sounds?? now I understand that as fans you can overreact. so I don't blame you.
                            but I didnt' expect the same from Carlos Qerioz. he has been going crazy ever since that faithful night on 90. .

he has:

1. sent "specific" players back from that stupid camp,
                            2. sent assistant coaches back (from Dubai).
                            3. resignation letter to IFF
                            4. social media postings with angry comments, one after another.
                            5. 6 hours meeting with Taj after another 6 hours meeting with Taj, a month after Dubai camp,
                            6. on the eve of most important stretch of games for Perspolis, he comes out with this interview, STILL talking about Branko.

He just can't let go when he is criticized. he has done it before many, many times.

this is not about coaching. This is not about football any more.
                            this is about being Normal. and he obviously is not.

so yes, If branko said he is going to be the bigger man, then he is right. he is being the bigger man not talking about it. he did his talking once on TV for everyone to hear and see.

I just have ONE question fro Carlos and those who support his antiques.
                            Carlos has repeatedly said that if we fail it's not on him, and we have to go ask those responsible for it (whomever they are), and my question is, then what if there is no failure? who be responsible for that???

Comment

I have loved and always supported CQ without exception

But his behavior is getting out of control even though we know that IFF is still incompetent and not doing what CQ wants

We do need camps and more freindlies yes that is for sure , but sending those condescending and sarcastic messages by CQ

Is just not helping the situation at all !

Comment

BTW people , acQ was being fesiouces and sarcastic when he said that Petspolisi players have 3 kilo ezafeh vazn and cannot be invited to TM.

He was not serious

Comment

Working...
                                X