This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    baba, Branko criticized IFF and Carlos Qerioz's UAE camp. you can agree with his argument or disagree with him. but outside of this being an argument over "planning", what harm or help does talking on TV do to our TM?
    You guys act like the whole fucking sky fell on our national team because branko TALKED on Tv.. some fucking strong TM you guys have that is so shaken to the ground by someone talking on TV? criticizing it's coach for stupid 2 weeks camp in UAE??
    do you guys realize how ridiculous this sounds?? now I understand that as fans you can overreact. so I don't blame you.
    but I didnt' expect the same from Carlos Qerioz. he has been going crazy ever since that faithful night on 90. .
    he has:
    1. sent "specific" players back from that stupid camp,
    2. sent assistant coaches back (from Dubai).
    3. resignation letter to IFF
    4. social media postings with angry comments, one after another.
    5. 6 hours meeting with Taj after another 6 hours meeting with Taj, a month after Dubai camp,
    6. on the eve of most important stretch of games for Perspolis, he comes out with this interview, STILL talking about Branko.
    He just can't let go when he is criticized. he has done it before many, many times.
    this is not about coaching. This is not about football any more.
    this is about being Normal. and he obviously is not.
    so yes, If branko said he is going to be the bigger man, then he is right. he is being the bigger man not talking about it. he did his talking once on TV for everyone to hear and see.
    I just have ONE question fro Carlos and those who support his antiques.
    Carlos has repeatedly said that if we fail it's not on him, and we have to go ask those responsible for it (whomever they are), and my question is, then what if there is no failure? who be responsible for that???
    Complete nonsense.

Branko didn't simply "criticize" CQ. In the first interview he accused him of trying to determine the league winner, a very heavy and calculated accusation knowing exactly how the club's gullible fans would react. Then, after he was told to only protest through the club management, he gave a second interview a while later, this time directly taking shots at CQ's ability as a coach, bringing up the tie against Syria in the mud pits of Malaysia (forgetting how his own dumb azz couldn't beat Qashqaei), and claiming his players always come back from TM camps out of shape and 3 Kg overweight! This second charge isn't just an insult, it's a complete lie.

Outside Iran and Croatia, no one knows who "Branko Ivankovic" is. CQ has worked in places that wouldn't hire this con artist as a doorman. Yet he's not only excepted to take repeated cheap shots from this 2nd rate Croatian, but also pretend not to notice how he's trying to turn millions of Perspolis fans against him. If I was CQ I would do exactly what he's doing now. If Perspolis fans care more about the pathetic Asian league than seeing their national team at the World Cup, let them have their players. Team Melli will be just fine without them.

Comment

This situation is different from before when he dealt with people like Mayeli Kohan, at the time People were behind him. His old tactic would not work in this situation, he needs to come up with a new way to take charge of the situation. I believe has lost his interest and wants to get fired.

Comment

For Brangoh to complain about the fitness level of TM players after TM camps goes beyond the point of just being at unease about the camp schedules. He is deliberately trying to sabotage CQ and for that the man should be tossed to the side.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad A View Post
          I believe has lost his interest and wants to get fired.
          I'm sure he's lost interest. Frankly I wouldn't blame him at all if the left. This guy made Iran the #1 team in Asia for four years in a row above Japan and Australia whose 2nd division teams have better camps than our national team. He beat the Copa America champions. He came closer to beating Argentina than any team at the World Cup. He has Team Melli at the top of the Qualifying group to advance to the world cup twice in a row for the first time ever. He fought tooth and nail to build a national camp for Iran's football teams that will serve our football long after he's gone... yet for the past six months he's been called every name in the book by thousands of idiots being manipulated by the guy who dreams of being CQ's replacement! Just read some of the posts on here to see how ungrateful and short-sighted Iranian fans tend to be.

Up to now his main weapon against the system had been his popularity with the players and fans. But now he's watching the same fans insult him every day on social media. I would lose interest too. Part of me hopes he gives them exactly what they deserve and leaves. Then those gullible red fans can watch Branko give them the finger and leave for team melli while their club falls back into the hands of Derakhshan and Estili.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            For Brangoh to complain about the fitness level of TM players after TM camps goes beyond the point of just being at unease about the camp schedules. He is deliberately trying to sabotage CQ and for that the man should be tossed to the side.
            Originally posted by krol View Post
            I'm sure he's lost interest. Frankly I wouldn't blame him at all if the left. This guy made Iran the #1 team in Asia for four years in a row above Japan and Australia whose 2nd division teams have better camps than our national team. He beat the Copa America champions. He came closer to beating Argentina than any team at the World Cup. He has Team Melli at the top of the Qualifying group to advance to the world cup twice in a row for the first time ever. He fought tooth and nail to build a national camp for Iran's football teams that will serve our football long after he's gone... yet for the past six months he's been called every name in the book by thousands of idiots being manipulated by the guy who dreams of being CQ's replacement! Just read some of the posts on here to see how ungrateful and short-sighted Iranian fans tend to be.
            Up to now his main weapon against the system had been his popularity with the players and fans. But now he's watching the same fans insult him every day on social media. I would lose interest too. Part of me hopes he gives them exactly what they deserve and leaves. Then those gullible red fans can watch Branko give them the finger and leave for team melli while their club falls back into the hands of Derakhshan and Estili.
            Originally posted by krol View Post
            Complete nonsense.
            Branko didn't simply "criticize" CQ. In the first interview he accused him of trying to determine the league winner, a very heavy and calculated accusation knowing exactly how the club's gullible fans would react. Then, after he was told to only protest through the club management, he gave a second interview a while later, this time directly taking shots at CQ's ability as a coach, bringing up the tie against Syria in the mud pits of Malaysia (forgetting how his own dumb azz couldn't beat Qashqaei), and claiming his players always come back from TM camps out of shape and 3 Kg overweight! This second charge isn't just an insult, it's a complete lie.
            Outside Iran and Croatia, no one knows who "Branko Ivankovic" is. CQ has worked in places that wouldn't hire this con artist as a doorman. Yet he's not only excepted to take repeated cheap shots from this 2nd rate Croatian, but also pretend not to notice how he's trying to turn millions of Perspolis fans against him. If I was CQ I would do exactly what he's doing now. If Perspolis fans care more about the pathetic Asian league than seeing their national team at the World Cup, let them have their players. Team Melli will be just fine without them.
            Collection of antiques by some emotionally hurt SS/Tractor fans coming up with all sort of interpretation to relieve themselves. If ACL is not important why do you love to brag about that two stars on your Icon or bother to create this account just to come back here and troll?

Let me tell you. You can not buy titles. You should earn it. No matter how many times you curse Persepolis you won't be the champion unless you show it on the pitch. Persepolis fans love both the team and team melli. IFF should come up with a plan to avoid these conflicts. We have already mentioned the real situation and comments 100 times. If you really care go back several pages and read the whole thing or refer to those CQ vs Branko threads. We have already debated this to the death. There is nothing more to add.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Collection of antiques by some emotionally hurt SS/Tractor fans coming up with all sort of interpretation to relieve themselves. If ACL is not important why do you love to brag about that two stars on your Icon or bother to create this account just to come back here and troll?
              I don't give a damn about ACL. But a nation filled with geniuses like you who care more about beating al-kooft and tying al-zahremaar doesn't deserve to go to the world cup or have a coach of CQ's caliber. hamoon Branko ham az saretoon ziade.

Comment

I agree. It is up to us "fans" to help him to get his spirit back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  Exactly. We all remember the fitness level of our TM players in 2006 where they would gas out by 60th min. If there's anyone that shouldn't say anything about fitness level is branko. You can't compare the fitness level of our players under CQ with any other TM at all. Our players fighting spirit under CQ is incredible

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                    Exactly. We all remember the fitness level of our TM players in 2006 where they would gas out by 60th min. If there's anyone that shouldn't say anything about fitness level is branko. You can't compare the fitness level of our players under CQ with any other TM at all. Our players fighting spirit under CQ is incredible
                    Lololol Branko complains about TM players fitness levels, and then proceeds to buy as many TM players as he can.

This is the fittest TM has ever been, nobody needs a reminder of our complete physical meltdowns in the Branko era. I figured he would have matured as a coach over 10 years, but I guess gutless is gutless, and time can't change that for some people.

Comment

That team melli was from 10 years ago. Our IFF was damn unprofessional back then. I am not comparing the CQs method with Branko's but among PGPL clubs Persepolis has the best facilities and fitness coaches. Just take a look at PP players and compare them to the rest. Most of other players gas out very soon but not Persepolis players. SS doesn't even have a fitness coach to begin with. So in all honesty Persepolis players look a lot better in physical fitness compared to other clubs. This talk about adding 3 kilo is cheap talk started by Branko, continued with CQ and dragged to nonsense with yellow journalists. Someone should stop this.

Comment

Perspolis right now has a very good fitness coach in Marko Stilinovic. They are using crossfit training, the same methods as Werder Bremen and PSV Eindhoven.
                        And this team is the fittest team in the league.

Comment

That team melli is from 10 years ago. Our IFF was damn unprofessional back then. I am not comparing the CQs method with Branko's but among PGPL clubs Persepolis has the best facilities and fitness coaches. Just take a look at PP players and compare them to the rest. Most of other players gas out very soon but not Persepolis players. SS doesn't even have a fitness coach to begin with. So in all honesty Persepolis players look a lot better in physical fitness compared to other clubs. This talk about adding 3 kilo is cheap talk started by Branko, continued with CQ and dragged to nonsense with yellow journalists. Someone should stop this.
                          Yes and those players were pretty freaking amazing but with poor fitness levels really and their fitness level has nothing to do with IFF, and everything to do with preparation and coaching staff. Dadkan was the head of IFF and he did a pretty good job while he was there.

In 1998 one of the reason Iran had a really good world cup was thanks to Tomislav Ivic who prepared our players exteremly well but unfortunately they sacked him after 7-1 loss to AS ROMA.

Comment

That's right; not only are we currently the group leaders, but we also haven't conceded a single goal despite having 5 opponents in the group (2 more teams than the global reject fraudster had to deal with when he was in charge) ..... so obviously CQ and his coaching staff are doing something right. The question remains, if we are leading the group, even after playing more away matches than home games, and not conceding a single goal ..... how can he credibly argue or even claim that the national team players return to the club overweight??

I think the answer is clear, this fraudster is trying to create needless friction, and cause harm to the national team for his own personal benefit. The personal benefit is him getting the job ..... the same job that he fled like a scared crook in 2006.

"I Like to Coach Iran at World Cup Once Again, Branko Ivankovic Says"

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ivankovic-says

He knows very damn well that Iran is the only country that will employ him, his own country fired him after five matches in the fall of 2013, and he was sitting beekar in his house in Croatia for about one and a half years till April 2015 when he took the helm of Persepolis. Emirates Al-Wahdeh fired him after one season, KSA Al-Ittifaq fired him after one season, Chinese Dong fired him after a season and a half, his own country, Dinamo fired him after 5 matches ..... but in Iran he gets treated as if he is on par with Guardiola/Mourinho, as he is competing against crappy IPL coaches. Goes to show you that in Iran, loyalty to club > loyalty to national team.
                            Zendebahd Iran

Comment

That team melli was from 10 years ago. Our IFF was damn unprofessional back then. I am not comparing the CQs method with Branko's but among PGPL clubs Persepolis has the best facilities and fitness coaches. Just take a look at PP players and compare them to the rest. Most of other players gas out very soon but not Persepolis players. SS doesn't even have a fitness coach to begin with. So in all honesty Persepolis players look a lot better in physical fitness compared to other clubs. This talk about adding 3 kilo is cheap talk started by Branko, continued with CQ and dragged to nonsense with yellow journalists. Someone should stop this.
                              SS have an English fitness coach dadash.

Comment

I guess Bedouins must be pretty happy with all this shit happening to our football. I don't care who of Queiroz or Branko is right, but we Iranian fans are the biggest losers in this story ...

BTW , I'm really disappointed in Taj, who hasn't been able to fix this sad situation till now!

Comment

Working...
                                X