This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    SS have an English fitness coach dadash.
    Are you talking about Ali Chini or Ostad Khoramgah? Their fitness coach left their team weeks ago because they didn't pay him.

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
    Yes and those players were pretty freaking amazing but with poor fitness levels really and their fitness level has nothing to do with IFF, and everything to do with preparation and coaching staff. Dadkan was the head of IFF and he did a pretty good job while he was there.
    In 1998 one of the reason Iran had a really good world cup was thanks to Tomislav Ivic who prepared our players exteremly well but unfortunately they sacked him after 7-1 loss to AS ROMA.
    I agree with most of your statement but fitness coach has a lot to do with IFF because if they are willing to pay top dollars they will get the best fitness and assistant coaches.

Comment

It's just truly sad that so many people are willing to sacrifice their own national team because of a meaningless league title that gets no recognition anywhere in the world. I mean I understand that PP hasn't won a league title in 10 years but come on.

Only in Iran you'd find people who unsatisfied with their nationa team coach after taking them to the world cup and now on the verge of doing back to back world cup for the first time ever, being number 1 in Asia with no loss for almost 2 years and leading the WCQ group. What else do people want? Why aren't we supporting our coach when he has given us everything that we asked for.

CQ doesn't ask for much. He just wants the camps that was planned previously and agreed by all coaches. Is that too much to ask? Why do we keep comparing ourselves to Germany and top teams in the world when we don't even have a fracture of their infrastructure?

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
        Complete nonsense.
        Branko didn't simply "criticize" CQ. In the first interview he accused him of trying to determine the league winner, a very heavy and calculated accusation knowing exactly how the club's gullible fans would react. Then, after he was told to only protest through the club management, he gave a second interview a while later, this time directly taking shots at CQ's ability as a coach, bringing up the tie against Syria in the mud pits of Malaysia (forgetting how his own dumb azz couldn't beat Qashqaei), and claiming his players always come back from TM camps out of shape and 3 Kg overweight! This second charge isn't just an insult, it's a complete lie.
        Outside Iran and Croatia, no one knows who "Branko Ivankovic" is. CQ has worked in places that wouldn't hire this con artist as a doorman. Yet he's not only excepted to take repeated cheap shots from this 2nd rate Croatian, but also pretend not to notice how he's trying to turn millions of Perspolis fans against him. If I was CQ I would do exactly what he's doing now. If Perspolis fans care more about the pathetic Asian league than seeing their national team at the World Cup, let them have their players. Team Melli will be just fine without them.
        Even IF everything you said here is true, which they are not, you have still failed miserably to explain 1) why a world class coach should give a shit about what a no good coach has to say on some stupid TV show and 2)how comments made by a league coach could possibly HURT tm and it's chances of making it to the World Cup..

if Carlos was so upset with Branko, why did he have to fire his assistants? why his translator? why his Driver????? what did the first translator do?
        his reactions are inconsistent with that of a true professional. He is still the best coach ever for Iran, but again, this is not about coaching. This is about behavior one expect from a professional, and second question is what did exactly Branko do that hurt TM. NOTHING!!! he simply told the idiots of iranian fotoball, that breaking up your league does not help your national team. something that Japan and Korea and other respectable footballing nations in the world learned a LONG time ago

MK complains. he is shit. MG complains, he is shit. Karimi complains, he was a waste. Branko complains, he is a charlatan. guess what. now Kia has complained. I guess he is another no good waste of a footballer who knows nothing about Iranian football and wants to coach TM himself, right?
        http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=343683

Comment

Can someone please explain briefly what is going on again?

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
            That's right; not only are we currently the group leaders, but we also haven't conceded a single goal despite having 5 opponents in the group (2 more teams than the global reject fraudster had to deal with when he was in charge) ..... so obviously CQ and his coaching staff are doing something right. The question remains, if we are leading the group, even after playing more away matches than home games, and not conceding a single goal ..... how can he credibly argue or even claim that the national team players return to the club overweight??
            I think the answer is clear, this fraudster is trying to create needless friction, and cause harm to the national team for his own personal benefit. The personal benefit is him getting the job ..... the same job that he fled like a scared crook in 2006.
            "I Like to Coach Iran at World Cup Once Again, Branko Ivankovic Says"
            https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ivankovic-says

He knows very damn well that Iran is the only country that will employ him, his own country fired after five matches in the fall of 2013, and he was sitting beekar in his house in Croatia for about one and a half years till April 2015 when he took the helm of Persepolis. Emirates Al-Wahdeh fired him after one season, KSA Al-Ittifaq fired him after one season, Chinese Dong fired him after a season and a half, his own country, Dinamo fired him after 5 matches ..... but in Iran he gets treated as if he is on par with Guardiola/Mourinho, as he is competing against crappy IPL coaches. Goes to show you that in Iran, loyalty to club > loyalty to national team.
            Are you trying to compare CQ's resume with Branko? Is there anyone here to say Branko is better than CQ? We are talking about PGPL level and here Branko is better than other coaches. I personally even think Kranjar is better than Branko.

All this shenanigans to prove what points? PP fans won't support Branko as our national team. Hear this laud and clear. Even if CQ steps down, we don't support Branko as our next NT manager. Kio bayad bebinim ta shoma bavaretoon beshe?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Can someone please explain briefly what is going on again?
              Queiroz during his media conference said he won't call up Persepolis players anymore because they are 3kg fat (or translator mistranslated it). Now Persepolis fans are calling the team the "Persepolis national football team" and will likely boycott TM matches. Long story short, CQ divided the country in half.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                Queiroz during his media conference said he won't call up Persepolis players anymore because they are 3kg fat (or translator mistranslated it). Now Persepolis fans are calling the team the "Persepolis national football team" and will likely boycott TM matches. Long story short, CQ divided the country in half.
                Some of them threatened to boycott the games vs. Qatar and Korea (last year) as well. Both games were packed. This is not a very serious threat.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Are you trying to compare CQ's resume with Branko? Is there anyone here to say Branko is better than CQ? We are talking about PGPL level and here Branko is better than other coaches. I personally even think Kranjar is better than Branko.
                  All this shenanigans to prove what points? PP fans won't support Branko as our national team. Hear this laud and clear. Even if CQ steps down, we don't support Branko as our next NT. Kio bayad bebinim ta shoma bavaretoon beshe?
                  First, you don't speak for all PP fans, you only speak for yourself, so you shouldn't speak as if your personal views reflect those of other, let alone a majority of, PP fans.

Second, I'm just trying to understand why, or on what basis br-AN-G0H could possibly claim that the national team players return to the club overweight when the coaching and fitness team of the national team staff has TM on top of the group mid-way though, without a single goal conceded, despite playing more opponents than in any previous/recent WCQ campaign. Does this make any sense to you? It shouldn't, so this fraudster's true motivations and intentions need to be exposed, especially when the success of the national team is at issue. Considering that he openly stated that he wants CQ's job, his previous coaching history/results are certainly relevant to the discussion.
                  Zendebahd Iran

Comment

These SS fans and other emotionally hurt members should know they taught Iranian fans, that hatred and jealousy has blind them to the maximum level to go even to Al Hilal page and ask them to ban Persepolis from ACL. Wasn't you who cursed Tractor Sazi fans for saying A***** Gulf in the match? Isn't this worse than that? You who pretend to care about national team and hide behind CQ now that he is talking against Persepolis. It was you who wanted to get rid of him when he didn't pick Rahmati. Ki bood shoar midad team melli bedone seyed nemikhaim? Did you forget when Iran was on verge of disqualifying for WC 2014 it was your coach Ghalenoi who asked Jabari, Rahmati, Aghili and few more to leave the NT camp and let team melli sinks and CQ get fired?

Now, it is you who pretend to be die hard CQ's fans? You were cursing him day and night when we stood behind him and let our team advance to WC 2014. Shame on you. I have read your fans obsessive comments about how you get happy to see we lose title and create hashie for our players even if the worst team in PGPL or rival Arab teams become happy. Obsession is a serious disorder.

We stand behind our team no matter how much BS you like to simmer. We know how our coach behaved and have talked about it. We also like CQ until he acts professionally. The time for siahbazi is over as Mahdavikia said it. Come out of the shadow and play like a man.

Ma team melli ro boycott nemikonim vali poshte team khodemoon ham khali nemikonim. Deal with it.

This is a serious advise for Team Melli fans. Stay away from these 4 news agencies. They are against NT in general and fabricate lies, twist facts or manipulate other people quotations to start new conflicts in our football and get more viewers to sell their advertisements.

The notorious dorogh parakani agencies are

1. Khabaronline
                    2. Cup
                    3. Khabarvarzeshi
                    4. isport

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      If you're going provide him with a summary, be objective. Don't water wash it with your own colourful commentary and pass it off as the truth.

Comment

These SS fans and other emotionally hurt members should know they taught Iranian fans, that hatred and jealousy has blind them to the maximum level to go even to Al Hilal page and ask them to ban Persepolis from ACL. Wasn't you who cursed Tractor Sazi fans for saying A***** Gulf in the match? Isn't this worse than that? You who pretend to care about national team and hide behind CQ now that he is talking against Persepolis. It was you who wanted to get rid of him when he didn't pick Rahmati. Ki bood shoar midad team melli bedone seyed nemikhaim? Did you forget when Iran was on verge of disqualifying for WC 2014 it was your coach Ghalenoi who asked Jabari, Rahmati, Aghili and few more to leave the NT camp and let team melli sinks and CQ get fired?
                        Now, it is you who pretend to be die hard CQ's fans? You were cursing him day and night when we stood behind him and let our team advance to WC 2014. Shame on you. I have read your fans obsessive comments about how you get happy to see we lose title and create hashie for our players even if the worst team in PGPL or rival Arab teams become happy. Obsession is a serious disorder.
                        We stand behind our team no matter how much BS you like to simmer. We know how our coach behaved and have talked about it. We also like CQ until he acts professionally. The time for siahbazi is over as Mahdavikia said it. Come out of the shadow and play like a man.
                        Ma team melli ro boycott nemikonim vali poshte team khodemoon ham khali nemikonim. Deal with it.
                        This is a serious advise for Team Melli fans. Stay away from these 4 news agencies. They are against NT in general and fabricate lies, twists facts or manipulated other people quotations to start new conflicts in our football and get more viewers to sell their advertisements.
                        The notorious dorogh parakani agencies are

1. Khabaronline
                        2. Cup
                        3. Khabarvarzeshi
                        4. isport
                        It seems that you have personal issues and you want to take it out on the rest of us. Bro who cares if PP goes on to win the PGPL title and the Asian Champions league. You think people in Europe or Anywhere else even consider to think back who won the asian league? LOL Asia is a joke. Iran has a chance to showcase itself on the world stage(WORLD CUP) Nothing else will shine light on our talent. You need to take you head out of Brangohs ASS and smell the coffee.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

You guys realize that CQ was poking fun at Branko when he said Persepolis players are overweight? Do you seriously think he was serious when he said that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            It seems that you have personal issues and you want to take it out on the rest of us. Bro who cares if PP goes on to win the PGPL title and the Asian Champions league. You think people in Europe or Anywhere else even consider to think back who won the asian league? LOL Asia is a joke. Iran has a chance to showcase itself on the world stage(WORLD CUP) Nothing else will shine light on our talent. You need to take you head out of Brangohs ASS and smell the coffee.
                            Take a look at your own team fans to see how many people care or not. Savad ke dari bekhon bebin chi zire khabarashon minevisan. badam boro page Al helal ro ziarat kon.

http://www.esteghlali.com/forums/%D8...8%A7%D9%84-19/

This is not personal issue. I am just showing you the facts. I don't care any more. You can go on and on blasting your self with comments against whoever you like. I said what I wanted to say. Team melli and Persepolis both matter for us. A kid with no roots in Iran and with limited connection to any major Iranian football team won't get it. Get a ticket go watch a EPL/La Liga/Bundesliga/Serie A match among the fans to know how does it feel instead of playing Fifa 2017 on gaming console. Many people even love their clubs 10X more than their national teams in Europe or other parts of the world. We still love both.

Man to comment ghabli ba ashkhasi boodam ke ba gharaz va faghat be ghasde hashie dorost kardan va kheili gheir monsefane be Persepolis va tarafdarash mitazan ta onha ro takhrib konan. Taraf sohbatam ba baghye afrad nist.

Comment

I don't understand why we are behaving like this when we have a world class national team and a club who has a good chance of actually getting somewhere in Asia couldn't we enjoy this as football fans as a nation? Now because of mismanagement of Taj we are losing both good things. For the love of god "haddeaghal baraye yek bar ghadre ye chizi ro bedoonim" if Taj doesn't solve this problem ASAP we will lose both Team Melli and Persepolis and i believe no real fan wants that.

I really love Persepolis but i must say i love Team Melli more so TM comes first imo. It's my childhood dream to support my national team in a world cup and see them advancing the group stage. So god please don't let these idiots fuck my dream.
                              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Take a look at your own team fans to see how many people care or not. Savad ke dari bekhon bebin chi zire khabarashon minevisan. badam boro page Al helal ro ziarat kon.

http://www.esteghlali.com/forums/%D8...8%A7%D9%84-19/

This is not personal issue. I am just showing you the facts. I don't care any more. You act go on and on blasting you self with comments against whoever you like. I said I wanted to say. Team melli and Persepolis both matter for us. A kid with no roots in Iran and with limited connection to any major Iranian football team won't get it. Get a ticket go watch a EPL/La Liga/Bundesliga/Serie A match among the fans to know how does it feel instead of playing Fifa 2017 on gaming console. Many people even love their clubs 10X more than their national teams.
                                yes, they're called the bi gheyrats... it can be somewhat understandable when your club is playing in a big league and prestigious european competitions like CL or EL where high level football is played but it's hilarious and pathetic when the club you're loving more than your national team is PP , SS , Malavan or any other pgpl club which nobody knows or cares about outside our own country...

Comment

Working...
                                X