Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so since PP has pretty much wrapped up the league title and they will probably win the league, can we focus on the TM games and get CQ what he needs? Can be get bronko to get of the back of CQ?

folks forget ACL, PP will not do anything worth a while in ACL. as i have mentioned before just the fact that the ACL is split in two season hurts iranian teams a lot. This PP will not be the same PP next season. It ACL was all done in 1 season i would say PP might have a good chance of going far, but in two season absolutely NOT. Mark my wards!!

are teams are just not professional enough.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      If you're going provide him with a summary, be objective. Don't water wash it with your own colourful commentary and pass it off as the truth.
      What?
      Maybe you are not aware of the atmosphere inside Iran?

The majority of Persepolis fans (NOT ME) are against CQ.

Maybe next time before making such a rash comment ask if I am against CQ. This is not my opinion. It is the opinion of the majority of Persepolis fans in Iran. I already pointed out they call Persepolis "The Persepolis national team".

I apologize for telling the reality of the situation just because you don't like to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        so since PP has pretty much wrapped up the league title and they will probably win the league, can we focus on the TM games and get CQ what he needs? Can be get bronko to get of the back of CQ?
        folks forget ACL, PP will not do anything worth a while in ACL. as i have mentioned before just the fact that the ACL is split in two season hurts iranian teams a lot. This PP will not be the same PP next season. It ACL was all done in 1 season i would say PP might have a good chance of going far, but in two season absolutely NOT. Mark my wards!!
        are teams are just not professional enough.
        Exactly! just the fact that the ACL is split in 2 seasons, it should be discredited for whatever its worth. What a joke! You have one cup in 2 seasons. Thats some real amateur level of competition and we should withdraw completely from this nonsense of an event until AFC learns how to fix its scheduling and have a 1 season cup like Europe. Until then lets put all are focus on real events like the World Cup.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Exactly! just the fact that the ACL is split in 2 seasons, it should be discredited for whatever its worth. What a joke! You have one cup in 2 seasons. Thats some real amateur level of competition and we should withdraw completely from this nonsense of an event until AFC learns how to fix its scheduling and have a 1 season cup like Europe. Until then lets put all are focus on real events like the World Cup.
          It is set according to East Asian leagues. If we don't achieve anything in this level we don't have anything to say in AFC to adjust the time. Its been nearly 26 years since we won this damn thing. If we put up a good show we can push our idea forward. I am sure Arab teams like to adjust it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            You guys realize that CQ was poking fun at Branko when he said Persepolis players are overweight? Do you seriously think he was serious when he said that?
            I still wonder where Aryan is. Hope he hasn't been fired. CQ should not rely on IFF translators, because they don't fit him.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              It is set according to East Asian leagues. If we don't achieve anything in this level we don't have anything to say in AFC to adjust the time. Its been nearly 26 years since we won this damn thing. If we put up a good show we can push our idea forward. I am sure Arab teams like to adjust it as well.
              Maybe its time to split this ridiculous conference. Logistically it makes no sense and AFC has no credibility with the rest of the world because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                I still wonder where Aryan is. Hope he hasn't been fired. CQ should not rely on IFF translators, because they don't fit him.
                Aryan is definetly the best translator we've had in TM in the longest time. I initially thought the new translator is a journalist asking questions from CQ in English since his english wasn't so great.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  Maybe its time to split this ridiculous conference. Logistically it makes no sense and AFC has no credibility with the rest of the world because of this.
                  It is already western region vs eastern region up to final. The quality of this competition is getting better by each year in past 3-4 years but it is still far from EL or CL. We need to be realistic Asia is the weakest continent is world football. Many rich countries are spending huge money on their leagues signing quality players from South America and Europe. In next 5-10 years Asia can surpass Africa and possibly South America in club football level. Our national team has been on top of Asia for past 3 years but our clubs are dirt poor and achieved nothing in past 26 years.

We need strong league and good coaches to go beyond what we have achieved so far. A success in ACL can bring more interest and finance into our league. For example major advertising companies may come after our league or sponsor our teams just like in 90s/early 2000s when Aiwa, Samsung, LG, Sharp and other foreign companies came to Iran. TV rights can be finalized so our clubs have some financial backbone. Our local rich companies can participate better and be exposed to more audience. As long as we are weak in ACL we won't attract any attention to our teams and league. Success of any Iranian club in ACL and winning the damn title means their participation in Club world cup and more European attention to our league and players. Success of Iranian national team in AC and WC and PP/SS/Pas/Saipa in late 90s and early 2000s brought a lot of attention to our league. Many of our top players as well as middle weight ones could easily go to Europe. At a time we had up to 20-25 players there and 10-20 players in Persian Gulf Arab leagues. Atletico Madrid manager/agent came to Iran to watch Ali Karimi in Azadi stadium. Winning ACL is not just adding to our silverware but helping our league to elevate.

SS Tehran had this chance in 2013 but Jabari left the team and they fall apart in Semis. Now, we have a strong team after 4-5 years and might have a chance. Instead of weakening the team we need a better schedule so both Team Melli and our clubs make us proud, not start infighting and making ourselves weak.

If Sepahan, Foolad, Zob Ahan, SS Tehran or any other Iranian team manages to advance in ACL, we support them because of our league and country. We need someone snatch that damn cup one more time and show other Asian nations that Iranian football is still alive and kicking even without major foreign players. The Korean team that won the title last year had the same recipe that Persepolis is following now. (Except their good Brazilian player) Iranian talent can compete with African, South American or Even some European footballers. CQ showed us the way in last WC. We should follow this path by attracting better coaches to our league and NT in future.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    It is already western region vs eastern region up to final. The quality of this competition is getting better by each year in past 3-4 years but it is still far from EL or CL. We need to be realistic Asia is the weakest continent is world football. Many rich countries are spending huge money on their leagues signing quality players from South America and Europe. In next 5-10 years Asia can surpass Africa and possibly South America in club football level. Our national team has been on top of Asia for past 3 years but our clubs are dirt poor and achieved nothing in past 26 years.

We need strong league and good coaches to go beyond what we have achieved so far. A success in ACL can bring more interest and finance into our league. For example major advertising companies may come after our league or sponsor our teams just like in 90s/early 2000s when Aiwa, Samsung, LG, Sharp and other foreign companies came to Iran. TV rights can be finalized so our clubs have some financial backbone. Our local rich companies can participate better and be exposed to more audience. As long as we are weak in ACL we won't attract any attention to our teams and league. Success of any Iranian club in ACL and winning the damn title means their participation in Club world cup and more European attention to our league and players. Success of Iranian national team in AC and WC and PP/SS/Pas/Saipa in late 90s and early 2000s brought a lot of attention to our league. Many of our top players as well as middle weight ones could easily go to Europe. At a time we had up to 20-25 players there and 10-20 players in Persian Gulf Arab leagues. Atletico Madrid manager/agent came to Iran to watch Ali Karimi in Azadi stadium. Winning ACL is not just adding to our silverware but helping our league to elevate.

SS Tehran had this chance in 2013 but Jabari left the team and they fall apart in Semis. Now, we have a strong team after 4-5 years and might have a chance. Instead of weakening the team we need a better schedule so both Team Melli and our clubs make us proud, not start infighting and making ourselves weak.

If Sepahan, Foolad, Zob Ahan, SS Tehran or any other Iranian team manages to advance in ACL, we support them because of our league and country. We need someone snatch that damn cup one more time and show other Asian nations that Iranian football is still alive and kicking even without major foreign players. The Korean team that won the title last year had the same recipe that Persepolis is following now. (Except their good Brazilian player) Iranian talent can compete with African, South American or Even some European footballers. CQ showed us the way in last WC. We should follow this path by attracting better coaches to our league and NT in future.
                    CQ showed us the way in the last would cup. Yes you are correct but rather our clubs following our TMs lead, we have bunch of haters who think they have the right recipe. Brangoh doesn't care about Iran or Iranian football. He just wants to increase the value of his own resume unlike CQ who has put in everything just to put our football on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      What?
                      Maybe you are not aware of the atmosphere inside Iran?

The majority of Persepolis fans (NOT ME) are against CQ.

Maybe next time before making such a rash comment ask if I am against CQ. This is not my opinion. It is the opinion of the majority of Persepolis fans in Iran. I already pointed out they call Persepolis "The Persepolis national team".

I apologize for telling the reality of the situation just because you don't like to hear it.
                      I don't care if you're for CQ or Branko. Kiarash asked you a question and you answered by providing a subjective opinion (whether it is or is not your own). Also, who every said that just because the majority believe in something, it makes it true?

As for the bolded bit, refer back to the first post. I can do well enough to understand the situation without your colourful commentary and insight.

Comment

If you guys can not see the flaws on both parties by now, you will never see the light. This debate is pointless.

Comment

45 days until gametime. Lets see all the shiet we will go thru in that time.

Comment

Oceans cruz's Instagram shows he's on his way back to Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                              Even IF everything you said here is true, which they are not, you have still failed miserably to explain 1) why a world class coach should give a shit about what a no good coach has to say on some stupid TV show and 2)how comments made by a league coach could possibly HURT tm and it's chances of making it to the World Cup..
                              if Carlos was so upset with Branko, why did he have to fire his assistants? why his translator? why his Driver????? what did the first translator do?
                              It's not that I failed miserably to show you those things; it's that you fail miserably at common sense.
                              1) That world class coach HAS to give a shit what that no good coach says on a stupid tv show because that no good coach is in charge of the biggest club in the country and in a position to manipulate millions of imbeciles. Having millions of morons turn on their country's national team and bash the staff day in and day out is a major side issue that can't simply be ignored. MK has been bashing CQ on a weekly basis yet CQ never responded this way. Because he understands MK can't turn the fans against the national team the way the headcoach of perspolis can.

2) See above. If you really can't understand on your own how getting bashed by millions of our own fans is a significant side issue for the team and its coaching staff, it's a waste of time trying to reason with you. Just the fact that you keep trying to present Branko's baseless attacks on CQ as 'legitimate criticism' proves you have an agenda and refuse to be honest.

As for his assistants, his reasoning is he doesn't need a large crew anymore if future camps are only going to be 3 days before matchdays. You may disagree with it, but it's not "abnormal". The stuff about his driver and other people getting fired is not confirmed and frankly I don't give a damn. What I do care is that with this guy we now easily dominate a South Korea that 4 years ago came to Iran and played 70 minutes of the game in OUR half. To others apparently it's more important to beat the mighty al-Gharafe with their precious club that no one outside Iran gives a damn about, or simply win an internet argument about CQ.

Some of the best coaches have eccentric and even violent behavior. Wenger recently got banned for pushing the 4th ref. Before that he shoved Mourinho during a game while being watched by millions of people. Ferguson once kicked a shoe at Beckham who ended up having to get his eyebrow stitched up. None of this is "normal behavior". Now ask Arsenal and Man U fans if they give a crap about any of that as long as the coach gets results. No worries though. I really do hope CQ leaves and gives a big middle finger to the DUMBEST fans on the planet. Good luck with your next "normal" coach.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                                I don't care if you're for CQ or Branko. Kiarash asked you a question and you answered by providing a subjective opinion (whether it is or is not your own). Also, who every said that just because the majority believe in something, it makes it true?

As for the bolded bit, refer back to the first post. I can do well enough to understand the situation without your colourful commentary and insight.
                                I don't understand why you have this aggressive attitude? Kiarash asked for the situation, I explained the situation and also explained that CQ's comments have divided Persepolis fans from the rest of the country (this is true! i don't understand why you are reluctant to admit this). Then you come with a very aggressive attitude towards me. Why? Because you cannot stand to have someone say something you don't like?

When did I say that what the majority say it is true? I simply said the majority of Persepolis fans believe x and y, which is the current reality, not that it is right. I really don't understand why you are so upset. You claim your location is Tehran. But if it really was you would understand that a vast majority of Persepolis fans in Iran have become against CQ (once again I am not saying this is right), look at Persepolis' instagram page, on some posts every second comment is someone swearing at CQ.

So going back to your first post when you said "Don't water wash it with your own colourful commentary and pass it off as the truth." Now please explain where did I say that? I don't see anywhere I am saying any lie or providing "colourful commentary".

I am sorry for you if you believe that after what CQ said about Persepolis players, that everybody in this country is still united behind team melli.

Comment

Working...
                                X