X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not possible , Taj is wrong.
    How can that be ?
    Iran will play a friendly game with Iraq in Azadi behind closed doors on March 18 th.
    TM will start a 10 day camp on March 13 th so the list must be out before that.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Not possible , Taj is wrong

TM will start a 10 day camp on March 13 th so the list must be out before that.
      Or maybe there won't be any list and everything will be hidden

I read that Qatar's coach will sent their assistants to Tehran to analyze the friendly game vs Iraq...that will be held behind closed doors

Comment

Yeah exactly
        Iran will play a friendly with Iraq on March 18 th so for sure they must start training on the 13 th right ??!!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Or maybe there won't be any list and everything will be hidden

I read that Qatar's coach will sent their assistants to Tehran to analyze the friendly game vs Iraq...that will be held behind closed doors
          They should tell them to go home and threaten them if they get close to the game. A game behind closed doors means a game behind close doors, so piss off.

Comment

I'm sure Qatar will probably do something dodgy like get the Iraq assistants to analyse for them.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              I'm sure Qatar will probably do something dodgy like get the Iraq assistants to analyse for them.
              That'll definitely help them.....

Both Iran and Qatar already know each other. Theres nothing to hide. By the time, Iraqi guy tells Qatari guy and translates it for Fossati it'll all be lost in translation.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                That'll definitely help them.....

Both Iran and Qatar already know each other. Theres nothing to hide. By the time, Iraqi guy tells Qatari guy and translates it for Fossati it'll all be lost in translation.
                It also has to be translated for the rest of their multi-national/UN team : )
                Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Iran will play Burkina Faso in a few months (friendly)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    It's cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      It's cancelled.
                      lol...
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        It's cancelled.
                        It was never confirmed to be cancelled. Nothing more that a rumor.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...chmentid=17245....With Russia National Team coach Stanislav Cherchesov at Rostov watching Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Nah trust me it will actually take place lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11
                              Oh shit I was so high I quoted myself lmao
                              **Stop Spamming**
                              - Tehranto

Comment

Unreal goal by Ghoddos they can win the cup and play in europe
                                https://twitter.com/PalangeJuybar/st...09280571125761

Comment

Working...
                                X