Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    Unreal goal by Ghoddos they can win the cup and play in europe
    https://twitter.com/PalangeJuybar/st...09280571125761
    Lol mate, he's a bit good isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Lol mate, he's a bit good isn't he?
      he's damn similar to forsberg in every aspect who had only played in bundesliga2 but in his 1st yea in bundesliga he's a star now

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        Unreal goal by Ghoddos they can win the cup and play in europe
        https://twitter.com/PalangeJuybar/st...09280571125761
        daYUM....!!!

Comment

Carlos, call up him eh?

Comment

and then when I say it's more urgent to go to watch this guy and invite him to TM instead of watching Azmoun against MU, everybody get pissed!

Getting this guy before it's too late, is so much more important than watching TM players play for the nth time!

I'm sorry but CQ 's priorities are wrong! Does he even know this guy exists?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              and then when I say it's more urgent to go to watch this guy and invite him to TM instead of watching Azmoun against MU, everybody get pissed!

Getting this guy before it's too late, is so much more important than watching TM players play for the nth time!

1st time he went to russia it was an important trip he also scouted possible training camp locations and hotels in russia for WC, some teams already has booked their camps. actually it was very urgent to visit russia!

Comment

Is Adidas sponsoring Iran going to finally happen? What's the latest?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

Guys we all need to chill, DO we know Football better than CQ??? If he hasnt invited or scouted a certain player it might be because he either doesn't need him now or the player doesn't fit into his overall plans!! plus its not like we are in a dire need of quality playrs??? We can actually create TWO top Asian Level teams with the current squad!! am i Wrong??? Lets take a back seat and watch the master at work!!

Comment

we should somehow make saman ghoddos known to the team melli staff, anyone knows how to contact any one of those guys? oceano cruz? cq himself? anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                      we should somehow make saman ghoddos known to the team melli staff, anyone knows how to contact any one of those guys? oceano cruz? cq himself? anyone?
                      CQ travels to Russia, Holland to watch Sardar and Gucci, what extra he wants to know about both players after 4-5 years being part of TM. I wished he could(if he didn't) inform about Ghoddos at least or have a brief talk with him like he did when Ashkan, Gucci joined TM.

Comment

I'm anxiously awaiting this national team list and really hoping Saman Ghoddos gets called up. He's an immense talent and if CQ doesn't invite him I'm worried Sweden might snatch him up!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          CQ travels to Russia, Holland to watch Sardar and Gucci, what extra he wants to know about both players after 4-5 years being part of TM. I wished he could(if he didn't) inform about Ghoddos at least or have a brief talk with him like he did when Ashkan, Gucci joined TM.
                          True,
                          There is no legit reason why TM staff haven't yet made an official contact with him directly, in order to assess his formal desires to join TM. .!
                          This kid is clearly a massive young talent @ a position we badly lack quality depth & reinforcements . From the bit I've seen of him so far his energetic, intelligent yet very assertive style of play seems to be a perfect match for CQ style of football too.
                          Sweden already got a leg up on us for attaining his services & Samman has now clearly hinted his interest in TM, & time is definitely of the Essence.
                          I'll be a massively disappointed if he get cap tied by Sweden & I find that IFF never made official contact with him.

Comment

The only way he doesn't get cap tied with Sweden is that he rejects their call up and publicly states he wants to play for Iran. Which is an absolute long shot but the fact he said what he did on Instagram, it may be something he should consider doing if he wants to play for Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              maybe he just doesnt know that there is a player like him in sweden or else i bet he would of gone to sweden also.

Comment

TM training started as of today. 9 players have been invited.

Akhbari, Hajsafi, Montazeri, Pouraliganji, Ebrahimzadeh Pourghaz, Shojaeian, Torabi, Sasan Ansari
                                Last edited by 04041374; 03-12-2017, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X