This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
    Amiri is pacey and runs for days so he opens up space for everybody else and pushes down the defensive lines which shouldn't be underestimated (like the pen he won against Sweden). He's really really good in a few key areas for that position. He doesn't have the highest footballing IQ though, so I would say Ghoddos is much more complete as a player. Saman is better on the ball, scores more goals and is more tactically sound as well since Amiri lacks in defensive awareness. Plus Ghoddos has a lot more potential. If I were to choose hypothetically, I'd go with Saman in the 11, but I think Amiri is really important to have in the squad.
    great post. totally agree...excellent description of the two..!
    another thing i like about Amiri is his fearless zeal and playing confidence..! it doesnt matter if he is lined up vs Alavez, zabaleta or even philip lahm, he would run full speed and take the game to them fearlessly all game be it with varying levels of success..! he has a great pace and engine, and gives 110% every time but as you said he lacks bit of football IQ and vision and class on the ball.!
    Samaan IMO would be an instant upgrade on the left wing to Amiri and his superior scoring knack and adaptability to CM/RW , youth and huge upside potential makes him far more valuable asset to TM for years to come..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      I like Amiri but he is somewhat limited.. Ghoddos has potential to be an all around winger/CAM
      I completely don't agree that Amiri is limited.

If anything he has been the most consistent player for TM the past few years. He scores goals, has great defensive coverage and keeps the opponent defenders hands full.

Comment

Korea released their squad.

GK= Kim Dong-jun, Kim Seung-gyu, Kwon Soon-tae

▶DF= Kim Kee-hee, Hong Jeong-ho, Jang Hyun-soo Kim Min-hyeok, Kwak Tae-hwi, Kim Min-woo, Lee Yong, Choi Chul-soon, Kim Jin-soo

▶MF=Jung Woo-young, Koh Myung-jin, Nam Tae-hee, Han Kook-young, Ki Sung-yong,Son Heung-min, Ji Dong-won, Koo Ja-cheol, Huh Young-joon

▶FW= Hwang Hee-chan, Lee Jeong-hyeop, Kim Shin-wook

Keep in mind that Heung Min Son is suspended for China game. On Korean boards they sound dissatisfied.

Their strikers are all in poor form and they dont have a lot of width. Stielike picked some players that start for CSL teams over legionnaires in Europe.

Best scenario for us is a depleted Korea and China battle it out with a tie happening and lots of yellow cards maybe reds. 2 of China's starting D and two of their attackers are on yellow cards.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Kim Shin-wook
          ryan sirous should be invited and only monite this dude

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            I completely don't agree that Amiri is limited.
            If anything he has been the most consistent player for TM the past few years. He scores goals, has great defensive coverage and keeps the opponent defenders hands full.
            amiri > saman right now and until end of quali. for WC who knows but right now amiri has what it takes

Comment

Alireza GK Haghighi has signed for Eskilstuna in swedish top league

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                Alireza GK Haghighi has signed for Eskilstuna in swedish top league
                Interesting news!

Comment

CQ has said he is going to go see the ACL games now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    CQ has said he is going to go see the ACL games now.
                    http://90tv.ir/video/374938/%D8%A7%D...AA%DB%8C%D9%88

He flew directly from russia to azadi stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      http://90tv.ir/video/374938/%D8%A7%D...AA%DB%8C%D9%88

He flew directly from russia to azadi stadium
                      Where is Arian?

Comment

In preparation for the Uzbekistan WCQ match, Iran would hold a 10 day camp in Armenia in June and will play a friendly game with the Armeninan national team on June 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          In preparation for the Uzbekistan WCQ match, Iran would hold a 10 day camp in Armenia in June and will play a friendly game with the Armeninan national team on June 5th.
                          Armenia is certainly on or above uzbekistans level so that's a good game.

Both ex soviet teams with a physical style.

Hopefully there are no issues with the preparations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

very good except the camp should have been in iran (if we had good camps) and the game played in iran

Comment

a friendly game with the Armeninan national team on June 5th.
                              Waiting for the cancellation...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Waiting for the cancellation...
                                no this time its okey. iran has signed a long term deal with armenia and they will prob meet each other several times

Comment

Working...
                                X