Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qatar lost with their full strength team against an Azerbaijani side without their legionnaires. IMO this is worse than losing against Iraq.
    We lost to Oman 1-3 and beat Qatar,Lebanon and Korea afterwards.
    We dominated against Albania and lost but 4 days later we got dominated by Uzbekistan but still won. Friendlies don't mean any shit.
    The only thing I worry about are CQ's assistants. Will it influence our performance? I hope not!

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
      it waas off a penalty, what are you saying?
      The Goalkeeper is not a good PK saver, hence coach should have known that - or at least sub in another one. But CQ doesn't watch the league, hence he doesn't know!

Look how other GKs worldwide are doing it, but ours can't and that vs. Iraq!!!

Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

http://www.youtubbe.ga/2017/03/1-0_18.html

Comment

the whole idea of playing a friendly at home behind closed doors is an absolutely ridiculous idea.
          I can only imagine the comments here if an Iranian coach did this!

Comment

hahahahahahaha omg!! I didn't know that this useless friendly would mean life for them. Oh shit...

Comment

and by the way, what happened to the assistant coaches?
              did this have something to do with Branko's comments on 90 too?
              or is this another one of those incredible tactics by Carlos Qeiroz to hide his assistants from the Qatari and Chinese spies?

Comment

TM list from Qc instagram لیست نهایی تیم ملی برای دو بازی قطر و چین
                بیرانوند،اخباری،مظاهری
                رضاییان،منتظری،پورعلی گنجی،حسینی،محمدی،انصاری،پورقاز،
                غفوری
                حاج صفی،عزت الهی،علی کریمی،ابراهیمی،شجاعی،جهانبخش،امیری
                گوچی،انصاری فرد،طارمی،ساسان انصاری و سردار آزمون
                اشکان دژاگه مصدوم است و به بازی ها نمی رسد
                تیم ملی فردا صبح ساعت یازده با پرواز چارتر راهی قطر می شو

Comment

everyone calm down!!! It is also possible to lose in football. You can't always win or draw. A good friendly (wake up call) before the Qatar game.

The Iraqis will probably give all the information to Qatar, so CQ probably played with a different tactic or reduced intensity just to confuse our opponents.

Comment

so no ghoddos as expected. and no ando. ashkan is injured. and no ryan sirous. i think both ghoddos and ryan sirous will be invited after the wcq

Comment

Can someone provide a link to the highlights of the match?

Comment

Losing in friedkies is what we need to learn ! Winning in official games should be the outcome of that loss !

Comment

Glad to see sassan ansari made the final cut....Ali Karimi is a bit of a surprise as well.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lol @ the reactions here..

CQ probably don't even care whether we'd win or lose this game, since it's not even his full squad, it was just to get some match practice.

And even more lol @people saying our PGL players are not good enough to beat Iraq. Almost Iraq's entire squad plays in their local league. They don't even play in the ACL.

The likes of Mehdi Taremi who are lucky to sit on the bench in Team Melli would probably be considered an Iraqi legend if he played for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              so no ghoddos as expected. and no ando. ashkan is injured. and no ryan sirous. i think both ghoddos and ryan sirous will be invited after the wcq
                              Who's Ryan Sirous?

Comment

We lost 3-0 I think to Oman prior to our 3 crucial WCQ in 2013 and we went on a 3 win streak to qualify to the world cup. So please calm down.

Comment

Working...
                                X