This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    Why can't we recognize someone's faults and their positives too? Why does have it to be black and white?

If he really did kick out all his assistants, it doesn't automatically make it a good thing just because it's Quieroz.
    Completely agree with you!

However we need to wait and see what reasons he had for doing so before we judge. Maybe he had a good reason for it.

Comment

I think that it is not a good decision to do this to the assistants and I disagree with what CQ (The King ) has done here.

I do think there is something more to it that is not public knowledge however.

Comment

khabaronline has wrote an article about saman ghoddos, that CQ was after him but was too late and that he has been capped by swedish national team already in the game against slovakia in which he scored.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
          There is nothing ridiculous about it and this is far from the first time it's happened. It's not unusual to have a closed friendly game before a major match. It allows the coach to test his specific tactics for the upcoming match without being scouted by the opposing team.

Some people are so obsessed with useless moaning they only end up proving their complete lack of perspective.
          I suppose you are right, I don't have the Perspective, like 99.99% of other teams and coaches who don't play behind closed doors and instead they choose to play their friendlies in front of live audience.

a big LOL at the secret tactics! I guess the tactics were such secrets that even his assistant coaches couldn't see them.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
            khabaronline has wrote an article about saman ghoddos, that CQ was after him but was too late and that he has been capped by swedish national team already in the game against slovakia in which he scored.
            They clearly have their facts wrong, he's still eligible to play for Iran because that was only a friendly.

Comment

Off-topic: Does anyone know where I can find the Iran-Nigeria full game?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                Why can't we recognize someone's faults and their positives too? Why does have it to be black and white?
                If he really did kick out all his assistants, it doesn't automatically make it a good thing just because it's Quieroz.
                It doesn’t automatically make it good - you are right - but the thing is CQ has shown time after time that we can trust him and he is the absolute master in playing mind games. Lets be honest, hundreds of times our beloved experts here have questioned his measures and almost every time CQ proved to be on the right track. Of course at some point many of us build up some strong trust and confidence knowing we can be sure the coach knows what he is doing - regardless how strange his actions might be.
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Why do people here quote Iranian news?
                  It's all fake news !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    I suppose you are right, I don't have the Perspective, like 99.99% of other teams and coaches who don't play behind closed doors and instead they choose to play their friendlies in front of live audience.
                    Iraq is already training in Iran and all their home matches are in Tehran. This gives CQ the chance to use them the way coaches often use youth or B teams in closed skirmishes to test out tactics or players in new roles without tipping their hand.

Ultimately it makes no difference, except to oghdei losers desperately looking for ANY excuse to moan about nothing.

No worries though. In barely over a year this guy will be gone and his replacement will be another 3rd rate Croat or someone whose greatest accomplishment is advancing once to the ACL second round. Fans like you don't deserve someone like CQ or anyone else at his level. hamin Branko ham az saretoon ziade.

a big LOL at the secret tactics! I guess the tactics were such secrets that even his assistant coaches couldn't see them.
                    When the assistants won't be at the Qatar game, what would be the point, Einstein?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Why do people here quote Iranian news?
                      It's all fake news !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                      Sad!!

Comment

you know they say keep your enemies close? thats why i read them. whatever they write about CQ i will know is fake so i wont make a big deal out of it. while a lot of people here come and make separate threads about those fake news. anyways, noruze hame piruz!

Comment

Has the assistants and CQ issue been resolved?

What's the latest.

Comment

Afshin Peyrovani is also back with TM now (Aryan was back yesterday).

Only Nekounam and Markar left.

Taj has said they will be back with TM. Should be resolved soon.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=349237

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              Afshin Peyrovani is also back with TM now (Aryan was back yesterday).

Only Nekounam and Markar left.

Taj has said they will be back with TM. Should be resolved soon.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=349237
                              What about Dan Gaspar?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                                What about Dan Gaspar?
                                I'm pretty sure I saw him in a video with TM yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X